Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Kulture

There are some improvements to be made to make this app ready to use, but the team is quite reactive and willing to improve small defect.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear form you soon!

Amye's Traveling Boutique

I like this app because it's easy to use. Hate that it's $25 a month but that's the price of doing business. This is the third pre-order I've downloaded and again, I've found it to be the easiest to use so far.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying it :)

Coach Lain

**Update #3 (4 Days Later)**
I'm updating my star rating because the team from SpurIT has been extremely helpful in resolving my issues. They have supplied me with a full refund for the erroneous charge and have given me lifetime access to the app to remedy my issues. Thank you guys for your help! :D

**Update #2 (1 Day Later)**
I have worked with the Lead Support Manager to resolve my issue. He was also gracious enough to issue me a refund for the $24.95 charge. I greatly appreciate how quickly these guys reached out to me and how professionally they've helped to resolve my unfavorable experience. As soon as everything is back up and running, my refund is processed, and I'm able to go in and try the app, I'll be reviewing my star rating!

**Update #1 (1 Day Later)**
I've been contacted by a customer support rep telling me I had 3 products activated. This might have been from a previous install a few years ago because apparently, you have to remove code from your theme page (which I only discovered this time). This install I only had ONE active product and was still charged. I have also been contacted (and responded to) the Lead Support Manager from the development company who offered to personally rectify the situation, which I greatly appreciated. I'll update here when and if I hear back.

**Original Review**
I downloaded the app and was pleased that with the FREE plan I would be able to utilize one product for pre-order. But I was disappointed and quite honestly offended to find that I'd been charged for the Unlimited New plan even though I only had ONE product active for Pre-Order. I don't like dishonest apps and am deleting this app immediately solely for this reason.

May 21, 2020

You are more than welcome! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

to blossom

It was hard to fit to my theme though, they worked hard to make it.
Functions are good and easy to use.

May 12, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out!

ProQ BBQs & Smokers

The app is good, but it would be really helpful to be able to download a csv of your pre-orders, and to be able to sort the orders better on the analytics page. The app is simple and does a good job.

The customer service is really helpful and the app saves us a lot of time. We've had plenty of pre-orders and it seems really clear to the customer that they're pre-ordering.

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Suggestions like yours make us become even better :)

nuffinz

We had some difficulties with languages and the combination with weglot. But after some days they fixed the problem. All in all it works fine now. But it took quite some effort.

April 15, 2020

Sorry that you've faced difficulties. Feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, we are always ready to assist!

Knurhaar.dk

Amazing app, which saved me from a lot of trouble, easy to use and amazing support! Currently i am using the free plan. You get to use the module on 1 product, that includes all the variants. Truly amazing

April 8, 2020

Thank you! It's a pleasure to know that client is satisfied :) Let us know if you face any difficulties!

OMNIA INTIMATES

Great app! appreciate the quick customer service and follow through! The app works well and was fairly easy to install - it seems a bit expensive but I am glad it has a lot of flexibility.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please know that it's really important for us to keep our clients satisfied, so please drop us a line at your convenience at contact@spur-i-t.com in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon!

B Charmed Gifts

used this app for presales. this app is great and its helped me out with special orders and determines supply and demand. thank you for the online chat help as well

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Good luck to your business :)

Mama Finds Bliss

Would be better if there was a verification and notification before upgrading from free to paid when setting up the app. Good thing the support team was very responsive and helpful to correct my issue.

December 30, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6