Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Amai
4.5
Edited November 17, 2022

Although it did take some time, I received help on fixing the app to run smoothly on my website. I am currently taking pre-orders and the deposit option is very useful. So far my experience with this app has been really bad. Here's the list: 1. I installed this app 3 days ago. I'm still not able to use it because some of the features are not working properly. I've messaged multiple times for help, and their support has been really slow. I still can't get the app to fully function so I can start receiving pre-orders. 2. The app was not mobile friendly on my website right away. I had to message them to help fix this. A big box appeared which made users scroll all the way to the right just to read the text 3. It's very glitchy. I update one setting for a product and all of a sudden it changes everything. I try reverting it back to normal, but it doesn't work. Some settings do not work right away, so you'll most likely have to message for support. 4. The support is very slow. I'm still waiting or a reply on getting this app to work.

PRAYING RABBIT
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 14, 2022

I really like the setup of this app. However I'm still in the free trial and using it on a live drop and the pre-order doesn't actually show on our sold out sizes even though it's activated. I trialed it yesterday to make sure it worked.. and it did work, but it took 5-10 minutes to change from "add to cart" to "preorder" after a size sold out. Is this normal?

Dotbean Kids’ Clothes
Time spent using app: 1 day
Amai replied July 15, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We will call you today to find out more about your issue.

Update 20/7: Hi, we tried to call you but to no avail. We had also sent our Google Meets appointment. We had also sent multiple emails to info@dotb*****ds.ccom.

June 7, 2022

Chaire and Dhurga, great customer service support - super prompt & fast. Fixed the issue very quickly --> 5 stars on this Regarding app, UI is quite simple to use and functions seem quite straight forward. Pricing still seem a bit too high to be honest, for what is available in the app, however worth trying. Definitely useful to avoid missing on orders or support new product launches. Thanks,
Josh

REEFLEX | Explore. Create. Inspire.
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Amai replied June 29, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

January 24, 2022

Works well and as intended. Fast simple and easy to use. Leaving a star off as it would be great if it could sync with my incoming orders and automatically create pre-orders for those.

Engaging Minds NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
November 2, 2021

The app is working very well and new feature get added regularly
Support is also very prompt and remain polite when you a clearly are the issue (aka user error) and not the app ;)

Boutiquemtb