Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

WEAREUPRISERS

Not only do I love this pre-order function and its capabilities, their customer service is awesome. Really fast response and got my errors fixed asap. Thank you all!

Lefante Store

Awesome app, us to solve a problem! If you need something to pre-order with a clean design and easy to use, this is the app you need.

Janina's Diamonds & Time

So far so good. Had a small issue with the 'Pre-Order" button not showing up, but the customer support team was able to assist right away and get us up and running.

GirlGottaChange

Fast customer support, really helpful and efficient, sorted my problem right away. Would recommend

Official Black Nurses Rock Store

Fast customer support! Easy to use and you can save time and money with the unlimited plan! I love this app so far!

Hekate

Very good experience with customer support. Responded right away and quick to resolve the issue. Thank you.

May 28, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

dripdash

Great customer support, the product works as expected — excited to continue using it! Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 is the way to go to manage your pre-orders and test new concepts on the site!

May 28, 2020

Thanks! Hope the app will keep making you money for a long long time :)

Uniformity

Rolled the Pre-Order app out on our site and performing wonderfully. Support team could not have been more helpful, top-level support! Highly recommend this app for ecommerce websites that offer pre-order service or have occasional stock outages.

May 28, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Blue Otter

I installed this app easily and had PreOrder products live within 15mins.
Later that day I changed the "Store Theme" which affected PreOrder Buttons on website. After a couple emails the support team had the update corrected and live on website within the hour.
I highly recommend the app!

May 28, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :) Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

Design moi un mouton

great application, great support, all at the right price. I recommend this application with your eyes closed

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much! We are just happy that you love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75