Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by SpurIT

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

BVB Magazine

Very good app, so easy to install and manage, and if I have any issues, support team is very fast to response and help me. Great

ModernSoccerShop

I'm using it for my Black Friday promotion campaigns and the app is great, easy to manage your pre-orders. Thank you Spurit!

November 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Henry's Dishes

I think it's the best Pre-Order app I ever used! Great interface, easy to configure, cool guys in support team.
Highly recommend!

November 15, 2019

Thank you for the review and recommendations!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Cozie Gal

These guys are great! I reached out because the pre-order button wasn't working in my "related products" section. Instead of asking me to pay for custom development, they added a new capability to the entire app so everyone can use that feature now. So awesome!

Magic Food Truck

Great app. Looks professional, works perfectly, easy to get it running within a couple of minutes. Super-useful.

November 12, 2019

Many thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Harry's Best Goods

I believe it's the best preorder app ever developed. Thank you guys, it's just perfect. So glad I found it.

November 12, 2019

Bryan Safety Equipo de Seguridad

I Think the free plan must to can be used on more product to test very well and chose to buy it because there are many things to test

November 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Our app works great on all products, that's why it has only 1 free product :)
And we're always glad to help you if you need any assistance with configuration or other questions

Love Moments Store

Great app that allows you to enable/disable pre-orders for your products in a few clicks, I'm very satisfied with the app, but you should know that the app has 1 product for free only after that you'll be charged, but as I said, the app is great for that price!
Many thanks SpurIT!

Road Eagles

great product! we've been looking for such option, I really like this tool, great support team, always ready to help you!

Topfashionmarket

Many thanks to SpurIT for the great app, easy to configure and install. Great customer service!
5 stars!

November 7, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We're glad to hear that everything's going great- if you do ever come across any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61