Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Crowned Identity

WOW so simple! I thought I'd test the market with a new release so wanted a pre-order function. This was easy to turn on. Thanks

art by life

The app is easy to use and has all the important functions on board. The Suppurt team is very helpful and was able to deal with my concerns within a very short time. I can recommend this app.

AIR SPACE

we've been using it for over a year. it's good. the management dashboard can be more user friendly by allowing copying product listing

Weaver Green Australia

We've used this app on a handful of stores and it's returned a significant ROI by generating sales that would have otherwise been lost due to stock delays. The support is always prompt and helpful. As well as securing orders, we also use it to gauge interest in new products and ranges, helping us to better plan and manage our product development and stock levels.

Courtney.Co Fashions

I used this app to help me do an item presale and it worked awesome! I was able to get the sales I needed to know exactly how many to order. :)

221B Tactical

Love this app the way it helps us to take pre-orders. Customer service is top notch. We had to customize new theme and Charie took care of it promptly so that we could migrate to new theme seamlessly. Highly recommended.

MONC

Great app and easy to implement. The dev team were helpful in customising our fonts so thank you for that!

Loufred PPE

I'm a new user of the app but thus far it has been very easy to use and setup so very happy. I would recommend the app to any Shopify users.

DrinksPlinks

Love the simplicity and ability to add a message at checkout. The option to trial with one item for free is perfect to trial the app.

Curly Girl Shop Inc

I use the app for pre-order items. The developer reached out to see how things were going within a day or so of installation and I was having some trouble because I just did not know what I was doing. He made the necessary adjustments within hours and all is good. His customer service made me feel a little better about spending the money on the monthly fee. I would definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76