Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Revved Up

Customer service was really really helpful, integrating this into my theme. I ended up going with a different app for my launch, due to other circumstances, but this app was great.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your great review. It is certainly our pleasure to assist you with your inquiry.

The Real Thyroid Shop

If you have 1 product store and you run out of stock, it really suck, as your income goes down significantly. With Pre-Order manager I was able to get some sales (not as much as if I had stock, but much more than when I just couldn't sell). Bug thumb up!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We are really glad that our app had assisted you with your business.

The WindBlend

App was great for my preorders at www.thewindblend.com! Instead of showing add to cart or buy now...my customers saw PREORDER and the discount was applied immediately for them to see! I struggled at first but realized It was user error after the team responded quickly to my email for help...highly recommend

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. It is certainly our pleasure to had served you in regards to your inquiry.

BMC-México / Tienda oficial de BMC Switzerland en México, Suiza

Highly recommended at all times they have helped me in everything, thank you, It is very friendly and easy to use, it has all the tools or skills that I needed

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your recommendation and awesome review. We hope our app can assist your business with great success.

Mission Mercantile

Extremely easy to install, configure and customize. We were up and running in 5 minutes. Definite 5-star!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback on our app. We hope that it will help you achieve great success in your business.

Boahaus

This app works well. The only thing I will add is the chance to upload a CSV file with updates con availability dates. I highly recommend this app.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I had posted your feedback onto our features request message board here:

Modern Concept

Had some issues with this app and relayed it to the support team. Turns out the previous pre-order app had conflicts with this one and they fixed it for me within two days. Everything works perfectly now! Definitely would recommend.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your encouraging words and recommendation. It is certainly our pleasure to assist you with your inquiry.

Helio Diet

The Pre-Order is easy to install. It works instantly with my store. A great way to convert out of stock into sales.

huha

I'm really happy with this app! It's allowed us to easily continue getting pre-orders while we're out of stock. You can set it up so it automatically turns on when a SKU goes out of stock, and you can set you number of pre-orders allowed based on incoming inventory. The customer support team has also been super responsive and helped us get it set up. Highly recommend.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback. It is our pleasure to assist you with your setup.

Great Bike North

This app helped with all my pre-season preorders. It has saved me a bunch of time and effort. It's a great tool!

September 17, 2020

We are glad to hear that our app helped you with your business. Thank you for the kind words and feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74