Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Back in Stock Alerts, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Best Gym Equipment

We installed this app during lockdown when we were struggling with stock availability. It helped us massively and performs well on our website.
We've called upon the developers a couple of times to help us with styling and placement of the buttons and they have been very responsive and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

Easy set up. Excellent, professional and speedy customer service. Especially like the new Coming Soon feature!

Natures Garden Gift

Great customer service. Fast and efficient help was provided. Would recommend for anyone looking for a pre-sale service.

DroneCosmo

I love this app. I am switching my other shopify plus store from pre-order alpha (another app) to this. The pre-order alpha shows the pre-order label regardless of your inventory status. this app works based on your inventory level.

Dova Play

Great app for managing pre-orders, simple, efficient and very easy to use. Worked perfectly for our website!

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

Currently testing free version of this app and it seems to be doing what it needs to do. Great options to allow preorder for specific variants. Also allows you to use the same button design as theme, which makes everything look very seamless. Fast support via email, got a fix within 24hrs. Would recommend!

SAD N DIRTY

I'm switching from a different app that's just eh, and you can't easily configure variants. Literally downloaded this super quick bc a customer dmd me to let me know she couldn't pre-order her out of stock size. Now it's fixed. And it doesn't redirect you to a new site. So easy seriously. I'll update if I have any issues.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the review ! We are glad you love our app :)

Palytte The Label

Great customer service, very friendly and super quick as resolving my problem. The pre ordering works great and I would highly recommend.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

BIURIFUL

Excellent customer service, they replied super fast! The app works great with the objective I was looking for. I wanted the pre order button only for some variants of the same product and it works perfect for that. Easy to set everything.

June 9, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Molecular Fertility

Incredibly easy to install and manage. Really helps keep our sale numbers high as products sell out and go into backorder and boost initial sales with new product launches. Fantastic support when encountered an issue with the pre-order button not shoing up on different variants. Had the issue fixed within 24 hours.

June 7, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Good luck to your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78