Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

SIP-SAFE

Very useful app, perfect for product launching. The support and customer service is just fast and perfect!

July 3, 2020

It's our pleasure! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us anytime!

Ergonomic Future Style

I set the app and added all requested info, I found out the:
There is an EXTRA Button (Out of stock + Buy now)!
I don't find your "Pre order" Botton

July 3, 2020

Hi there - we checked your store and it appears the pre-order button is appearing on your homepage and product page. Our support team has tried to reach out to you. Please let us know if you still need assistance. Our support team will gladly help :)

Honey's Child Boutique

Very easy to set up. Start getting pre-orders almost instantly. Definitely get this app if you want to keep your pre-orders organized.

July 3, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)

Stage Four Motorsports

There was a problem with my stores theme that prevented inventory from displaying as intended. Support was able to customize the code to make it work flawlessly! It was resolved within 24 hours, and it was a problem Shopify Expert developers or Shopify customer support couldn’t figure out. 6 stars if if I could!

GlareWheel

use it for our out of stock item, it's very easy to use. so far did the job very well. if they give more free item will be great.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for your review and for your suggestion. This will help us a lot in improving our app to become even better.

Paddle North

cool app that does the function that we are looking for. we used to just write preorder in the description and it was sometimes missed. this solves that.

June 30, 2020

Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

Nutcracker Ballet Gifts

This is the first time i've ever been able to do a pre-sale on our items. It was extremely easy to use and I can certainly see us using it again for our next pre-sale campaigns. Pretty easy to setup.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

Ride Tech Moto

This is the first app that I've added to my store that actually does everything properly. Everything is understandable and easy to use. Thank You!

June 30, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)

ShopAdrieMarie

Its great have to get used to it but I think it would help me bring more sales in and my customers get to see my new arrivals. I dont like how I have to go in and add the product one by one.

June 23, 2020

Please contact our support to assist you further on this at support@websiteondemand.ca
I'm sure they can offer you a workaround😎

Inspired Childhood

This app has really helped me develop a better customer experience and was super easy to use. The how to set up tutorial was really easy to use.

June 23, 2020

Awesome! And we are just a ping/email away if you need any assistance 😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40