Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Mayana Genevière ® Canada

The app works well "when it works"...however, it's been buggy lately, such as removing products from my pre-order list by itself, not allowing me to edit pre-order products (taking me rather to the upgrade screen), or sometimes not even allowing me to open the app in Shopify. I would give more stars if it was more reliable.

September 23, 2020

UPDATE: As of 9/23/20 around 5pm EST, we believe we have FIXED THE ISSUE causing server slowdowns and the various issues with the app. This has never happened with our app before and we are adding protocols to our servers so that it won't happen again.

THANK YOU for your patience with this very frustrating issue with Pre Order Now. Things should now be fast, accessible, and working at full speed, both now and in the future!

Please test on your end and let us know if you notice any other issues? If not, we'd welcome you to update this review to share your experience from there. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------
Original Reply: Hello, this is Sean, the Ops Guru with Pre Order Now. We are working HARD AND FAST to resolve this issue. We have a SWAT team working this since last night and they are implementing fixes for our sudden server challenge.

I am VERY sorry that the app is not working properly at the moment when it comes to loading and logging in.

Please give us just a little more time today and we should have this resolved very soon! I will post here again with a full update very soon...

Huski®

Functionality appears comprehensive. However, the app is so volatile it's currently unusable as it constantly crashes or doesn't load. Let me know if you fix it as I'm keen to use it and happy to revise score.

TA3SWIM

App doesn't load a lot of the time and now it's not telling customers what they're buying is a pre-order. Originally I was told it was a server issue. I just hate having angry customers

Shades of My Melanin

For the most part I like the functionality of the app. HOWEVER, the amount of errors I receive when simply trying to open the app is annoying. I've had to update my subscription probably 10 times now as for some reason it keeps losing my subscription status and requires me to subscribe again. The user interface is also not that great.

September 21, 2020

Original Reply: Friends at Shades of My Melanin,

Thanks for leaving us this feedback. I am very sorry that your experience with our app hasn't been super-positive!

We were alerted to an app-loading issue mid-last-week, and we are working to fix it. Some users are having to refresh the page once or twice to get the app to load, and this is a new challenge with our app! We are working hard on it already to get it fixed up. The logins issue is new, so we are looking into that as well.

Our sincerest apologies! Please give us a couple of days and these should not be happening anymore. Thanks for your patience. If you have any other issues, please email our support and we will reply shortly as always! Thanks again,

Sean H & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Red Original

Seems to be working well and reducing the number of customer service enquiries we are currently getting.

September 18, 2020

Hello friends at Red Original

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! Thanks for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could be of great help to you :-) we wish Red Original major success online!

Macho Fins

Excellent app. Adding Pre-Orders to our site has massively increased our direct sales. We make all our product ourselves, so being able to sell on 3 week pre-orders instead of just having things not in stock has been a revelation! Nicely customizable, and fits very well with our site aesthetically and practically. Excellent, fast customer service (we gave up on other Pre-Order apps as the customer service was too slow), solving our issues and helping us to customise exactly as we wanted. Would highly recommend, it's changed our business for the better!

September 17, 2020

Hello friends at Macho Fins

We are extremely happy you love the app! :-) We appreciate you leaving this fantastic review! Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer support!

DandyExhaust

Added this App to our store today and couldn't be happier!
Small adjustment was needed to our template after installing and problem was solved within a couple hours. Customer service on point.
Thanks Robert!

September 16, 2020

Hello friends at DandyExhaust

UVe Pro

Such an amazing app! This made creating pre-orders so much easier and gave us a lot of customizations that were not available without it. Definitely recommend giving it a try.

September 15, 2020

Hello friends at UVe Pro

Many thanks to you for leaving us this fantastic review! We sincerely appreciate it! :-)

Ninja Shark

It's been close to 1 week soon and we still haven't received a reply and the app is live not working as expected.

There are all sorts of bugs, sometimes the orders are being tagged with the pre-order tags and multi-line notes, sometimes they aren't.

We had to create a separate ticket for each particular issue and they seem that their devs are not working together.

After many days, we had to hire a 3rd party developer and paid already a few hundreds of $ to fix big issues while still waiting for their reply.

When we asked again, they said they send developer/collaborator request to get access. This after another member of their team requested and got access a week ago. So, I assume they haven't even bothered to check they already have access to the store.

Not sure what happened, maybe the worst time of the month for them, but we really really wanted this to work. That's why we invested already a few hundreds of $$ to make it work at the minimum and hope they can fix the remaining.

What is not working:
- the preorder message is still not listed on all product pages (one some yes, on others no) - this has been partially fixed by our dev
- the popup on the cart wasn't randomly displaying and once it was listed, you couldn't close (x/close button not working)
- the pre-order tags are still not applied to all orders with out of stock items
- certain items still do not show the out of stock note at the product level (some yes, some not)
- we still can't edit the content of the email that's being sent if a product is out of stock to the customers (only the subject line)

UPDATE to Sean: Hi Sean, I find that the following statement is 100% false:
'some themes which have been modified quite a bit do conflict with our app, and custom fixes have to be made by our team. But they CAN and ARE made if you let us know what is awry.'

Your devs haven't made any proactive recommendation or change to the website. None

I have provided collaboration access to your team from the beginning, and yesterday someone said they will send a collaboration request and if I can accept it. They haven't even checked that access has been already provided 1 week before. That makes me think your team haven't had the time to look over even once to our situation.
That makes the following statement also false:
'Works out-of-the-box—no complicated theme installation or coding required'
- it doesn't work out of the box and there is custom coding required

Another false statement:
'Enjoy super-fast customer support—even available on weekends!' - nobody bothers to reply after I was told they will look into it and there were no replies during the weekend.

September 14, 2020

Hello,

This is Sean, the Customer Success Guru with Pre Order Now. I am very sorry to hear about this experience and the frustrations! That is not at all what we are going for here, and our support takes pride in its responsiveness and helpfulness.

I reviewed your 3 conversation email strings with us, and I show that we have responded and been trying to help at each turn... so I'm thinking maybe our responses might be going to your junk mail? We are waiting on a response from the last few messages we sent you, and were not aware that there were outstanding issues since we hadn't heard from you.

I am putting our best support member and our dev team on this to make double-sure that we are taking extra-good care of your requests and issues here... some themes which have been modified quite a bit do conflict with our app, and custom fixes have to be made by our team. But they CAN and ARE made if you let us know what is awry.

So I am emailing you now directly to make sure we are taking extra care of you here... please reply and we can be sure you are good to go...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Masks for Change

It's a great app. Much more customizable than the free one. I like that you can put pre-order on variants and it covers off on the key communications required to do pre-orders

September 15, 2020

Hello friends at Masks for Change

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate it! We are stoked that you love the app! Happy selling! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50