Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Dumpster Fire Candle

This app is easy to use and instantly captured pre-orders for my shop. I had an issue with some images not displaying correctly on my site after I installed this app and when I contacted customer support, they fixed it very quickly and without hassle.

Your Safety Company

i am installing the app and not sure yet, i want both back in stock notice and pre orders is what i am after we will see if it works. i will let you know

UltraView Archery - Archery Easier

Super slick to setup and use. Seems to be working great and will allow us to keep our cash flow up while having items be out of stock.

DropperBottles.com

Great quality app. Does everything it says, and does it well. Frequently updated with useful features. Support responds VERY fast to any question or issue I have had.

Rec Brew

I Installed the app twenty minutes ago and I already have some preorders.
Great app 100% recommended.

yoshimuracycling

Being using this App on another store for just over a year and it's great. Allows us to release products to market sooner and keep customers informed.

Turbo Swim Asia

Its pretty easy to use this app... I quite like it. But some functions are restricted unless you subscribe to it.
Hope to understand the app better before I start subscribing.
N the support team, especially Robert Lim, has been very helpful and prompt in his actions. Thanks!

MXPN Motocross

L'application est quand même assez complexe pour un gars qui parle français car elle est très complète mais après avoir travaillé avec plus de 30 minutes, elle deviens plus simple et user friendly. Je l'apprécie maintenant. Merci

walker&wade

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

okoliving

I installed and tried every single preorder app on Shopify's app store and this one is the best. The App is amazing, it has all the features and customer service is the best. The other apps didn't work and their customer service was absolutely terrible. Apparently I have a tricky or new theme "Atlantic" and none of the services worked out of the box with it. Pre-order now also had several tricky issues but they were quick to resolve it and customized it to work with my theme.
They solved every issue and even one I didn't even mention yet. Boom done, perfect. Meanwhile every other apps customer service was like ummm here's a useless link to waste your time, oh that didn't work umm uggg, choke.... Thank you Pre-oder Now for saving my business launch.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34