Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

ella luna pampas

I completely sold out of my products with my Black Friday sale & wanted to keep selling so I used Pre-order Now to keep selling my products & it is such a user-friendly, easy to follow app. The support team is super quick & reliable! Highly recommend!

November 27, 2020

Hello friends at ella luna pampas

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review we really appreciate it! :-)

Brassica Handmade Meals

The app has gone down and all my pre-orders are in chaos...no communication or warning...it was working so well, whats happened?

Prana Vida

So far I'm really liking it, it's a bit confusing and slow to set up but it's doing what I need it to do.

November 27, 2020

Hello friends at Prana Vida

Thank you!Thank you! We appreciate this fantastic review! We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated ;-)

Paisley Rose Beauty

It was easy to use. I was able to set up quickly and easily with no issues, I am excited and cannot wait to start getting orders in.

November 24, 2020

Hello friends at Paisley Rose Beauty

Thanks so much for dropping this fantastic review here ;-) We sincerely appreciate the kudos! If you have any more queries please don't hesitate to contact us!

Versaitone

These guys have the best customer support. They went above and beyond to help us get the button to work with our custom theme. Would highly recommend them. If you are looking to allow your customers to pre-order items, this is the solution.

Hello friends at Versaitone

We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us! Thanks for leaving us this brilliant review! :-) We're thankful for amazing customers like you. :-)

Twistedsage.com

Very good App that is pretty easy to use. Great feature to add to your store for adding good customer experience.

Hello friends at Twistedsage.com

A huge thank you for giving us this review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

Comics n Pop

Been using this app for about 6 months and it has been great. Pretty much set it and forget. Also had a question recently and support was quick and efficient in helping me.
Keep up the great work!

Hello friends at Comics n Pop

Extremely nice of you to leave this fantastic recommendation! We're glad you are having a great experience! :-) We wish you great success on your e-commerce journey!

Waves On Swim

We use this app when we sell out of a product. This allows for better merchandising while keeping our store's sales consistent. Previously we use to have to close the shop while waiting for restocking but this app has kept us going! Love it.

Hello friends at Waves On Swim

We appreciate you leaving us this review! Thank you! We wish you great success in your e-commerce endeavors! :-)

Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee

The app has the features we were looking for that some other pre-order apps did not have. We did have an issue with the code of the app conflicting with our store theme, causing shopping cart issues in Safari. However, the support staff resolved the coding issue even faster than I expected (within an hour of submitting a troubleshooting request). Excellent service definitely rates 5 stars!

November 18, 2020

Hello friends at Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! We are happy that you love the app! All the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

NICOBLU

Excellent app. Have used this on numerous stores. What sets this apart is the extensive functionality and the responsive (and effective) customer service-24/7 support. A+

November 16, 2020