Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Baby Knows Best

I installed this app to help get orders for new lines that are released by the manufacturer and for out of stock items.

Orders are starting to come in already, after only a few days!

Pretty easy to install and set up. Great app.

Sheltercase

Great app, lots of options even in the free plan. And the customer support is awesome, really helpful and nice. The features was just what I needed. I definitely recommend this app. Thank you!

Earthproof Protein

It was great to get to try a free version of this app before committing to it. It took minutes to set up and I've had no issues at all! We got a pre-order almost instantly on our new product. Would highly recommend using it.

TODO CHINA

Su plan no me funciono ademas me cobraron cuando escogi el plan gratuito y yo ya lo habia desinstalado, espero ahora me puedan devolver!

January 16, 2020

Hi there - it looks like you upgraded to a paid plan in December, but if that was in error then we'll be happy to put through a refund for you. I believe you've already contacted support, and we're working with you on that right now.

Hillside Composites

I tried this app first but it wasn't working properly in my theme. So, I tried a couple other similar applications and found them to be severely lacking in comparison, so i decided to give pre-order another shot. I emailed the pre-order support team and they gave me the support i needed to solve my issue, and now it works really well.

Rez Bar

I looked into Pre-Order Manager but it was not intuitive and I couldn't figure out how to enable one product. Pre-order Now has a checklist when you install it so you can see what you're supposed to do next. But for newbies like me be sure to go into your product on Shopify and set your inventory to zero and select the box that enables you to sell even when out of stock. Then go back to the app, click on product, enable a product or all products and then click on the red ribbon with the plus sign below it to see the details. I didn't realize at first that you have to click on the red ribbon. Once you do, you'll understand what to do next. Finally, I had a formatting issue that customer service helped resolve quickly - so that was nice, too! Highly recommend.

Goddess Flower Blends

I got this app a few months ago & it works great!! Very easy to install & set-up. Highly recommend it.

Big Skinny Philippines

Lots of helpful features. One thing I want to suggest, please make your app easy to use. Thank you.

WIN

We used this app to allow our store to put items on pre-order. This app was very easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to. We ran into a coding issue that was effecting our website functionality after install and usage of the app. After reaching out to the developers they adjusted and fixed what was necessary very quickly (and that was even over the holidays!). Thank you guys for this app and your assistance.

CarterDior

i literally watched the video and set-up the pre-order option very easy and self explanatory after the video

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31