Pre‑order Now ‑ Pre‑order

Pre‑order Now ‑ Pre‑order

by Website On-Demand

Pre-order Made Easy 🌟 Sell Pre-order & Out-of-Stock Products!

iSparkle Apparel

Excellent app, has many features and the interface is intuitive, so it's easy to work with. Great support too.

22 Days Nutrition

Works well and the support team was very helpful when I reached out to them. It is easy to use, thanks!

Dovada

I used this app to indicate to customers that an item I'm selling is on pre-order. I love that there is an option for the product quantity to be above zero which some other pre-order apps do not allow (and which can make Kt incapable of working if you set inventory to zero). I had some issues with set-up but their customer support helped me resolve that within an hour.

SeaKisses

Fab app. Easy to use - does exactly what it say's on the tin - in an attractive way.
Won't hesitate to continue to use this app.

Scyre

Very simple to set up and quickly get it started. It's definitely something worth getting when starting up your ecommerce store.

Klutz Enterprises

Very good app. I will always recommend to any shopify seller who wants to implement pre-order. Thanks

Gladiator Cornhole Gear

I was waiting on inventory for some sizes/products to launch my web-page then decided to search and found this... was able to launch 10 days early and already generating sales :) very easy to use and setup by following the training video.

TREK™ | Free Your Hands

Already getting pre-orders in less than 24 hours of using the app! Cant wait to see how much business this brings us!

Status Co.

I like how I was able to add a personalized touch to my banners. Instructions were easy to follow and the tutorial video was a big help.

Dassie Artisan Trade

really helpful customer service team and does everything we need. thanks!
really helpful customer service team and does everything we need. thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22