Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

CASEMATIX Cases

Easy to setup and use. Tutorial is very straight-forward and there are very clear videos on YouTube that walk you through setup.

JARDIN DÉPÔT

Really helpful app for pre-order products. It just needs a bit more design options but all in all it's great.

Arabesque

Quite disappointed with this app. I loved it at the start but for the past 3 months it's been sending my customers emails that their order contained a preordered product when it doesn't. So it has created a lot of confusion. I have contacted support 4 times and then I don't receive a response and they close the ticket. I then have to open another ticket and the same issue happened. Unfortunately I will have to look for an alternative application as I am not getting help to solve the issue.

February 25, 2021

Hello there,

This is Robert, Ops manager for Preorder Now app.
We are so sorry about this. We definitely don't want to get you through this.

However, it appears that you were having trouble with receiving all our emails. We've been sending emails ever since you've had this issue to date.

Would you be able to check your spam/bulk folder?

Email us at support@websiteondemand.ca. We respond to every ticket within an hour.

Sincerely,
Robert

worldclasscostumes

i got my first preorder with my customer i am not losing sales by setting up preorder great concept.

Hello friends at worldclasscostumes

We appreciate this review! We are glad our app has proven to be useful :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional queries you may have! We are happy to assist!

AspenHomeDacor.com

Great product for managing out of stock items to facilitate pre-orders. Just wish they would have the ability to select by either product type or collection. It seems to be either all products or enter every product you want on pre-order manually.

Hello friends at AspenHomeDacor.com

It's great of you to leave us this 5-star review! We appreciate your honesty and will take this suggestion into consideration! :-)

BASK LA

Just installed this app! I had a question about the pre-order banner for desktop vs mobile. Vlad from customer service was great in fixing it for me to better match our theme. Thanks again!

Hello friends at BASK LA

Thank you for leaving this awesome review here! We are glad we could help :-) We will let Vlad know that his assistancwe was greatly appreciated!

The Groovy Plants Ranch LLC

We recently upgraded our online store to a new theme and in doing so our drop down menu kept freezing on us and our customers, big problem! I'd been working with the theme developer for several days until they determined that the issue was stemming from our Pre-order Now app. I reached out the support team here and within 2 hours they had the problem fixed and our website is now working better than ever. I'm so happy and they were also incredibly pleasant to work with. THANK YOU

Hello friends at The Groovy Plants Ranch LLC

Thank you for leaving this awesome review here! We are glad we could help, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more questions you may have :-)

Newrome Press

The team that supports this app have been amongst the very best I have experienced in my years as a long time store owner. And not only have they been responsive, the app works as described. Those are two things that cannot be said for other apps / developers. I would highly recommend Pre-order Now if it meets a need for your business.

February 18, 2021

Hello friends at Newrome Press

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We sincerely appreciate the kudos! We are happy we could help :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Kalma Brand

Since I installed the app my website didn`t load the images. A day with nearly no sales because of this. My worst experience with any app.

February 19, 2021

Friends from Kalma,

Sean here, PreOrder Now guru... this is definitely not a normal side effect of our app. Sounds like your store's theme didn't play well "put of the box" with our app. Our support team can fix this sort of thing (free of charge) within an hour or two, max.

Im so sorry this happened. We can do a live-chat with you when you add our app again to make double sure this doesn't happen again, if you'll give us another try?

Please let us know - we take pride in making sure every merchant with our app gets exactly what they need. We can help with this!

Sean & the PreOrder Now Team

Combat Corner Norge

Installed the App 1 hour ago, had some issues due to some code changes that we had done to our theme. They replied our email within 15 minutes, edited the code on our theme so that the issue was fixed within 20 mins. Absolutely amazing service, and we are on the free trial, we are signing up for the subcription now just on the customer service alone, the app also looks great on our site.

February 15, 2021

Hello friends at Combat Corner Norge

We are are you happy your issue has been resolved :-) Thank you for leaving us this honest review, we wish you and your store a successful 2021 :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59