Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder | Reviews

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Nobó

Great support team! Comes back very quickly. Jabir is most helpful and responsive. Easy to set up and would recommend!

December 1, 2021

Hi, Nobó,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to have you as our customer, Our goal is always to go above and beyond. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in support at any time so we can exceed your expectations in the future.

-Tanu and 1he Bulk Discounts Now support team

RIA Eyewear

This is a perfect app to sell products on pre-order. The team also responds within minutes every time I have a questions. Highly recommend.

November 29, 2021

Hi RIA Eyewear,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

-Tanu and The Customer Success Team :)

Tessaramics

So far so good! I just needed something to streamline pre-orders for my little ceramics business that didn't involve too much extra stress or effort. Fingers crossed my first pre-order launch will be a success!

November 28, 2021

Hi Tessaramics,

-Tanu and The Customer Success Team :)

Kaltham's Pavilion

looks good but it doesn't have the email option, I have to pay extra for that such a bummer, lets see how it goes

November 22, 2021

Hi Kaltham's Pavilion,

`Harish - Customer Success Team :)

Nettie Nite Nite LLC

This is a really simple and quick app to use and would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs such an app to help get there shopify business site off the ground quickly.

November 19, 2021

Hello, Nettie Nite Nite LLC & Team,

It's true, we lift businesses quickly and swiftly. Try our partnered apps if you will, here> https://websiteondemand.ca/partners/ and get extra trial days during this festive season!
You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Nettie Nite Nite LLC great successes and all the very best!
Cheers!

`Harish - Customer Success Team

Freez Wholesale

So far, so good! I had a little trouble getting the badges to appear but the support staff was able to make it work for me within minutes of my request. Excellent customer service, and the app does exactly what it claims. A++++ Company

November 18, 2021

Hello, Freez Wholesale & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Freez Wholesale great successes and all the very best!
Cheers!

`Harish - Customer Success Team

Gypsea Tribe

Set up is really easy and lots of free customizable options for your first product. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Hello friends at Gypsea Tribe

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We appreciate it! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Life After Death Designs

So far I am pretty happy with this app. I love the features. Set up took a little bit of time and I did have to contact customer support to get everything to function properly on my theme, but their team was very fast to respond and fixed everything for me remotely. Replied very quickly when I had follow up questions too. Looking forward to using this service.

Hello to our friends from Life After Death Designs

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review. We will relay your kudos to our support team ;-)

Herbeauty Hemp Skincare NZ Best Beauty Products

Seems helpful so far with using the free trial, support was quick to help which was a real bonus....

Hello friends at Herbeauty Hemp Skincare NZ Best Beauty Products

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

Arms of Andes

Great app! I had a few issues with customer services responded quickly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend it

November 6, 2021

A very cooperative and patient team from Arms of Andes. Professional to work with and we're just glad we are a part of your venture.

If you have other concerns, just shoot us a message :)

-- Chud and the Preorder Now support team