Pre‑order Now ‑ Pre‑order

Pre‑order Now ‑ Pre‑order

by Website On-Demand

Pre-order Made Easy 🌟 Sell Pre-order & Out-of-Stock Products!

Tinka the Label

I used this app as a trial, but I personally don't think I'll be using it again as a paid service. Unfortunately there were no instant chats to help assist when there were errors, and would take 24hours to get an answer, only to be further delayed due to time differences. The product badges were too large, and a few functions weren't displaying as I had made in settings. Overall, I think if it were a free app, I would contemplate using it...but that's just my experience!

Cenzo Bags

This app is very well done - it has easy interface and great customer support. it helps to save lost sales on out of stock items.

AS LEGACY JOHOR BAHRU-SINGAPORE

Verrrry good. Would like to see response from my customers. if the sales is encouraging, will continue with this app. how is wish they are able to make it less expensive ...it's a monthly charge. but it is good.

carnivoreclothingcompany

This app allowed the status of items to shift automatically from sold out to pre order so that customers only buy a pre order filling knowing that its an out of stock item.

This allows us to maintain high customer service levels while only selling OOS items to customers comfortable with pre-ordering.

Love in Faith

Extremely easy to install. Downloaded 2 other apps for pre-orders that i couldnt get to work first. Then downloaded this app and worked perfectly.

Thank you!

MotoGateway, Inc.

So, it basically does what it claims, but its really glitchy, they got a lot of bugs to work out. There are times when it just sits there updating for a really long time. Time is money right, so, it needs to be faster at what it does.

Tippy Tot Shoes

Phenomenal feature for any type of pre-orders! Shopify is the perfect platform for small businesses. We will certainly share our experiences with everyone.

Lucid Wellness Co

I'm impressed. I thought I had found a better cheap option...I was wrong lol this is the only way to go for pre-orders.

Hallmark Scrapbook

I haven't had a chance to use the App much yet but I can say that my experience with Customer Service has been stellar! If the App is that good then I will be very impressed!

Gaia & Dubos

This app basically saved my life! We have products that are both ready to ship and made to order. The app really facilitates our inventory management, plus the client knows right away whether they will receive their order shortly or will have to wait a couple of weeks! Easy to use, design that adapts to your team, and many customizable options! I highly recommend it! :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15