Pre‑order Now ‑ Pre‑order

Pre‑order Now ‑ Pre‑order

by Website On-Demand

Pre-order Made Easy 🌟 Sell Pre-order & Out-of-Stock Products!

cbdlol

easy to use very good great app will keep using it easy to use very good great app will keep using it

Blue District

Super easy to use and works great! No weird coding needed, the installation was seamless and the preorder buttons set upas well. Great app!

Broochaholic

The app is great (when it works) - I used it with no problems for about a month and then it suddenly stopped working with my theme. Unfortunately they couldn't fix it - but they tried, and communication was good. They were helpful but I ended up unistalling it as it was causing issues. Which is a shame as a it did everything I wanted it to do to easily manage pre-orders.

Southern Bees Bling LLC

SO FAR SO GOOD HOPING IT WORKS THE WAY I NEED IT. PRETTY EASY TO INSTALL AND ADD PRODUCTS THANKS

The Incredible Seed Company

Great app for pre-orders. Works throughout the site and allows customer notifications throughout the process. The support team was quick and helped me quickly with my questions.

Glamorous Top Secret Boutique

im still learning thank you i would like to know how they can pay half now and half later but im learning

Known Distro

Working well so far. We use a wholesale app that usually clashes with apps like this so we are impressed that it is functional.

Caddis

Great app and great support! We are pleased with Pre-order Now, it works as expected and Robert has been quick to respond and very helpful.

Sage and Clare

Great app for making pre-order items clear on our website. Excellent response to queries and helping with making custom changes to suit our theme.

CatNovation

The App does so many great things and does it in style. I really like this App and highly recommend it.
BTW. Customer support is also great :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25