Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

PROTÉGÉ

Works great! I have a ton of variants, wish there were a way to bulk edit. Or have multiple settings options.

August 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

This is already in our pipeline but we do have an existing option for variant bulk editing.

If you go in to Single Products tab, you should be presented with the pre-order settings for each of your product/variants. Click the pen icon (edit) and you should find the "Copy to all variants" button at the top right. That should copy your existing settings to the rest of the variants on that particular product.

However, this can still take a while. Stay tuned and you'll be surprised, bulk edit feature is something our developers are currently looking at adding.

Cheers!

-- Chud and Pre Order Now team

The Glowcery

This is my second time using the app and it's really easy to install and configure. I like that it is easy to customise

July 30, 2021

Hello friends at The Glowcery,

Thank you so much for this!
Ease of use is one of our main goals. But do you know what's easier?

Making sales from Pre Order products!
Ensure that you offer discounts and adding delivery dates!

Let us know if you need any help with any of those 2.
support@websiteondemand.ca

Munay Sisters

Muy facil de usay y muy útil! Además me ordenó la página para no tener que hacer colecciones especiales de pre order

July 29, 2021

Hola amigos en Munay Sisters!

Mil gracias por los buenos comentarios :)

And as always, you can leave us an email if you need assistance at
support@websiteondemand.ca

Salud!

True Glō Expert Skincare

So far so good. My only feedback is the pre-order button and banner are a little laggy when the page is loading. so i shows an "add to cart" button for a few seconds or you have to refresh the page. I also wonder will this integrate with the facebook and instagram store. if i can continue selling even though im out of stock will orders from those place be a pre-order.

July 25, 2021

Hello friends at True Glō Expert Skincare,

That's actually a good catch :)
We currently building new feature for Preorder now and we will definitely add that into our pipeline!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

robcousens

I am new to the app and find it very easy to use and what I needed to drive sales for stock landing soon as my web site prior said sold out on 80% of our range. It would be good to tick and bulk select single products instead of doing one at a time though.

July 21, 2021

Hello friends at robcousens

Thank you for leaving us this honest review! We are happy to get feedback and we are taking this into consideration! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Luxe Essentials By Keturah

Not too hard to use once you get the hang of it. Had to watch the video to get a better understanding of how to set it up.

July 20, 2021

Hello friends at Luxe Essentials By Keturah

Thank you for this review! We really appreciate it! :-)

Embellished

Huge life saver!!!! Sitting dormant while waiting for inventory was a huge issue. Now money can keep flowing and we can forecast inventory better.

July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Embellished

Thank you! We appreciate this fantastic review! We are glad the app was able to solve this issue!

mrdrew.com.au

Hi im pretty new to using this app and trying to work my way around it but its going pretty good so far.

July 12, 2021

Hello friends at mrdrew.com.au

Thanks for giving a shoutout to our app! Glad it's working well for you :-) We appreciate this review!

Waves Swim

Cool feature! I definitely needed this on my website. Easy to install and very helpful videos. Excited to see how this helps my business.

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at Waves Swim

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this review! Happy selling! :-)

Sharynland

Love love love. Does everything it is supposed to do. Allows customers to "Pre-Order Now"! No issues whatsoever. Just sales and the opportunity to assist the customers before the product is ready. Thank you so much! You are a wonderful company and you have designed an amazing app. Thank you!

July 6, 2021

Hello friends at Sharynland

We appreciate you leaving this superb review! We wish you and your store great success! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65