Pre‑Order Now ‑ Preorder

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

JoyBadminton

Rasheem and their support team was a big help on integration for our site.
Great support and app ! Keep it up!

June 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at JoyBadminton

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. Rasheem is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Rasheem, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

KacieKC

I needed some help with finishing setup, but it looked like I would have had to have waited 2 days for a response. Thankfully someone saw and I was able to get help pretty quickly and the issue was resolved in just a couple of minutes!

June 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at KacieKC

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Velvet, Texas

I was excited to start pre-order for one of my new products but was having an issue with it working on my website. Customer support was able to resolve the issue with lightning speed and I am SO GRATEFUL!

Hello to our friends at Velvet, Texas

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app, and we are glad our support team could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support!

LIGHTERBAND.COM

LIKE THE SIMPLICITY. ALL IM ACCEPTING AT THE MOMENT IS PRE ORDERS SO THIS IS REALLY NICE. THERE IS NO GUESSING FOR THE COSTOMER NOW.

June 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at LIGHTERBAND.COM

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

AlexandersKing Underwear

Location Mexico

Lo he probado y ha resultado ser bastante util e intituitivo, desde la navegacion hasta la configuracion de los productos.

June 17, 2022

Hello to our friends at AlexandersKing Underwear

Gracias por compartir su evaluación con nosotros y la comunidad. Estamos encantados de saber que está disfrutando de los pedidos anticipados ahora. No podemos agradecerle lo suficiente por tomarse el tiempo para compartir sus comentarios con nosotros. ¡Nos encanta tenerte como cliente, y siempre estamos aquí para ayudarte a que tu tienda Shopify sea exitosa!

Sleep Rituals - Luxurious sleep sprays

Having pre-order functionality is SO helpful for a small business like mine - either to validate a new idea or to make sure I don't have to make a large amount of stock which I might not sell. The support is also great - when I had trouble setting up the pre-order badge, Jorge fixed it for me instantly. Highly recommended.

June 17, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sleep Rituals - Luxurious sleep sprays

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. Jorge is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Jorge, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We appreciate the recommendation!

NYNM

Location India

It is a great app with a feature to put your products on Preorder and also some extra features for better operations. Their support team was also quick to configure this app on our theme.

June 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at NYNM

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Pre‑order Now Support Team

Oh So Fancy

I am only rating 4 stars because I just starting using the app and so far so good. I'll return with an updated review

June 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Oh So Fancy

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Yonicque

Very quick, professional and Brillant layout design. I appreciate the service I received in such an excellent timely manner.

June 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at Yonicque

KeshaSelect

It works! It helps a lot, and the customer service is excellent! Replies messages are soon and kind.

June 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at KeshaSelect

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86