Pre‑order Now

Pre‑order Now

by Website On-Demand

Sell Out-of-Stock or Pre-launch Products

241COLLECTION ONLINE STORE

Good support. Very customer centric way of thinking. Try to figure out the way I asked for. Thank you, Norton.

Thirsty Meeples

A truly excellent app for managing pre-orders. Tried a few and this one more than achieved everything we wanted. Plus the support from the developer has been super quick and thorough in resolving issues. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended.

Outcast Garage

This is great app that is very versatile.

Easily customizable as well.

Chris and his team were very help in tweaking everything for us!

Thank you!

Dawn's Doggy Duds

This is a great app! I am now able to put items on pre-order easily instead of having to mark these items as pre-order in the description and then remember to go back and change that. There are no misunderstandings with my customers now as to when their item will typically ship. I can process the order and not worry about it again until I receive the product to ship out. Everything happens in the background flawlessly.

ChairCoverFactory

Great customer service, great app! They went above and beyond making sure all problems were resolved in a timely manner.

Lock Load Transport

Great app. Super easy to set up with clear instructions. I have already pre-sold several items which means we have not lost any business whilst out of stock,

All That Glitters Fabrics

Pre-order banner shows up even if your first variant is available for immediate purchase.

If you want to display your item as being available for immediate purchase as variant 1 and preorder as variant 2, the pre-order badge will still display on your home/collection screen. It doesn't make any sense if you would like your customers to be able to preorder the item once it runs out.

Works fine if you just need the listing to say preorder available now

Edit: apparently the owner doesn’t like honest and fair reviews and will message you asking you to delete it if you leave one. Professional.

Nellys V

Excellent App. Very happy with this app so far - I needed to set some products up for preorder status and it was easy to choose which products and variants to edit within the app. I was going for a couple of other apps but decided to give this one a go and I'm glad I did. You can add badges on your products with 'preorder' and customize for it to suit your webstore. You can also edit the preorder button, the messages to be displayed and as a bonus this shows up on the homepage as well. Watch the short but informational video before using the app. strongly recommend this app!

Golftini

Has helped us manage our incoming stock and not have products truly sell out!

Easy software to use and support very responsive.

Pork King Good

I had this up and running within 2 minutes of installing the app. Works perfectly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11