Pre‑Order Now ‑ Preorder

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chico

Easy to set up and functions seamlessly with our Shopify store. Customer support is extremely responsive and helpful.

Luvo Store

Location Australia

Great app and even better customer service. Always happy to help and resolve any questions quickly and professionally. A+

MARUFOODS団圓食品

Location Japan

Thank you so much.It's a very good app. The staff interface is very smooth and highly recommended!!!

Bellwood Joint

Location Japan

予約販売用の商品を設定したく導入しました。おおむね機能的には問題ないですが、予約販売期間終了後に自動で販売を停止するなどの機能がなくそちらが残念でした。今後の対策として検討するとご返答いただいたので待ちたいと思います。

ABF The Soldiers' Charity Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Generally this app works well for me, I've sold a lot of products through pre-order now. Occasionally the products don't update as they should initially, but customer service are always very helpful and resolve the issue quickly for me. But would be better if it just worked first time as my time is very limited.

Mí and More

Aman was quick to respond to my request for help. He initiated a google call and within 10 minutes answered my questions and had me up and running.

Pawspiracy

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 7 hours

I used this app to 1. allow customers to pre-order products that require time to prepare
2. allow customers to be notified when an item is out of stock 3. would like to be able to have more choices in which group of products to allow back in stock alerts (e.g. some seasonal items which will never be available again can have notifications disabled). I had some help with the setup but the online chat with Josh made things so easy, he settled everything for me within the hour. Much appreciated!

September 28, 2022

Hello to our friends at Pawspiracy

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Josh is the superstar of our team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Josh, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We wish you and your store great success!

Macarthur Fitness Equipment

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

One of the best apps in use on our website! Pays for itself and then some! Not only is the app super easy to use but when we've got small requests for changes, the support team are a pleasure to deal with.

Hello to our friends at Macarthur Fitness Equipment

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. We are glad our support team could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support!

ABOVE THE LOOP

Super helpful team, shoutout to Jorge. The app is easy to navigate through. Got what I needed. Thanks!

Hello to our friends at ABOVE THE LOOP

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. Jorge is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Jorge, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Sofort

Some of the settings aren't that intuitive but the service/support is amazing. Always within a minute or two and always patient and great. Aman helped me this morning and absolutely killed it!

September 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sofort

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now and that our support is top-notch. We are glad that Aman could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96