Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

DandyExhaust

Added this App to our store today and couldn't be happier!
Small adjustment was needed to our template after installing and problem was solved within a couple hours. Customer service on point.
Thanks Robert!

September 16, 2020

Hello friends at DandyExhaust

We are extremely happy you love the app! :-) We appreciate you leaving this fantastic review! Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer support!

UVe Pro

Such an amazing app! This made creating pre-orders so much easier and gave us a lot of customizations that were not available without it. Definitely recommend giving it a try.

Hello friends at UVe Pro

Many thanks to you for leaving us this fantastic review! We sincerely appreciate it! :-)

Ninja Shark

It's been close to 1 week soon and we still haven't received a reply and the app is live not working as expected.

There are all sorts of bugs, sometimes the orders are being tagged with the pre-order tags and multi-line notes, sometimes they aren't.

We had to create a separate ticket for each particular issue and they seem that their devs are not working together.

After many days, we had to hire a 3rd party developer and paid already a few hundreds of $ to fix big issues while still waiting for their reply.

When we asked again, they said they send developer/collaborator request to get access. This after another member of their team requested and got access a week ago. So, I assume they haven't even bothered to check they already have access to the store.

Not sure what happened, maybe the worst time of the month for them, but we really really wanted this to work. That's why we invested already a few hundreds of $$ to make it work at the minimum and hope they can fix the remaining.

What is not working:
- the preorder message is still not listed on all product pages (one some yes, on others no) - this has been partially fixed by our dev
- the popup on the cart wasn't randomly displaying and once it was listed, you couldn't close (x/close button not working)
- the pre-order tags are still not applied to all orders with out of stock items
- certain items still do not show the out of stock note at the product level (some yes, some not)
- we still can't edit the content of the email that's being sent if a product is out of stock to the customers (only the subject line)

UPDATE to Sean: Hi Sean, I find that the following statement is 100% false:
'some themes which have been modified quite a bit do conflict with our app, and custom fixes have to be made by our team. But they CAN and ARE made if you let us know what is awry.'

Your devs haven't made any proactive recommendation or change to the website. None

I have provided collaboration access to your team from the beginning, and yesterday someone said they will send a collaboration request and if I can accept it. They haven't even checked that access has been already provided 1 week before. That makes me think your team haven't had the time to look over even once to our situation.
That makes the following statement also false:
'Works out-of-the-box—no complicated theme installation or coding required'
- it doesn't work out of the box and there is custom coding required

Another false statement:
'Enjoy super-fast customer support—even available on weekends!' - nobody bothers to reply after I was told they will look into it and there were no replies during the weekend.

September 14, 2020

Hello,

This is Sean, the Customer Success Guru with Pre Order Now. I am very sorry to hear about this experience and the frustrations! That is not at all what we are going for here, and our support takes pride in its responsiveness and helpfulness.

I reviewed your 3 conversation email strings with us, and I show that we have responded and been trying to help at each turn... so I'm thinking maybe our responses might be going to your junk mail? We are waiting on a response from the last few messages we sent you, and were not aware that there were outstanding issues since we hadn't heard from you.

I am putting our best support member and our dev team on this to make double-sure that we are taking extra-good care of your requests and issues here... some themes which have been modified quite a bit do conflict with our app, and custom fixes have to be made by our team. But they CAN and ARE made if you let us know what is awry.

So I am emailing you now directly to make sure we are taking extra care of you here... please reply and we can be sure you are good to go...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Masks for Change

It's a great app. Much more customizable than the free one. I like that you can put pre-order on variants and it covers off on the key communications required to do pre-orders

Hello friends at Masks for Change

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate it! We are stoked that you love the app! Happy selling! :-)

Sheila Craft

I had an issue and Vlad fixed it quickly and was really helpful and nice! He also made some small changes to help our account more compatible with our theme, which was very helpful

September 11, 2020

Hello friends at Sheila Craft

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We will be sure to let Vlad know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! Happy selling! :-)

MUNTHE.COM

Seems like the best app on the market for pre-orders. Not the cheapest, but the functionality (who else has e-mail options?) and their customer service is definitely worth the extra cost.

September 11, 2020

Hello friends at MUNTHE.COM

Thank you for leaving us this incredible review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so! We wish your store all the best online :-)

Kingkouture Beauty

I absolutely love this app it definitely helped with getting my first few preorders I highly recommend this app to anyone starting out

Hello friends at Kingkouture Beauty

We really appreciate this fantastic recommendation! Thank you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have :-)

[stoke] Market

As soon as I installed the app, the main menu on the homepage wasn't responding and functioning anymore.

September 10, 2020

Hello!
I am terribly sorry to hear about this. That is NOT AT ALL normal for our app.

We can help you right away and fix that RIGHT NOW if you will allow us to? We are 100% here to help, day and night...

Thanks,
Sean & The Pre Order Now Team

Kaiem

I really enjoy using this app. I am able to customize the look and feel and make it very clear for customers when they can expect to receive their products.

September 8, 2020

Hello friends at Kaiem!

We really appreciate this awesome review! Thank you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions you may have, we are happy to help :-)

Catnets

This app has allowed us to receive hundreds of additional orders through pre-ordering and helped us greatly.

September 4, 2020

Hello friends at Catnets

Many thanks for leaving this awesome 5-star review, it is greatly appreciated! :-)