4.5

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing pre-orders, especially for out-of-stock or upcoming items. Features like initial partial payment and customization options are highly valued. Some merchants have reported interface issues, but the customer service is praised for its efficiency and promptness, with specific commendation for Alina, Roel, and Zach from the support team. The app integrates well with Shopify stores, making it a reliable choice for many businesses.

May 14, 2024

Great and fast customer support service.

ANDREEVA
4 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 16, 2024

Hi there ANDREEVA team!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our support team! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, this helps us a lot.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

February 12, 2024

Sunny was super helpful and very polite in solving our issue, thanks!

Maiami
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 13, 2024

Hi Maiami team!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Sunny will love it when he sees this!

If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

January 9, 2024

This is an app that you can't do without. It saves so much trouble by telling your customers what they can expect on shipping for out-of-stock items or items that will be shipping soon. Alina helped me out big time. I had an issue with the app and she fixed it in the coding for us at 8 pm!!
Unbelievable support I would recommend this to anyone for preorders.
She saved the day and I couldn't be more thankful.

AllProGenerators
Almost 4 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 12, 2024

Hey AllProGenerators and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've ever seen! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. This will make Alina's day for sure!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, you know where to reach us!

January 25, 2024

Pre order Now is a great app and their chat support team is amazing as well. They quick, professional and willing to assist with anything you may need I will highly recommend!!!! Alina was a great help and had great customer service skills

VitalElite
4 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 29, 2024

Hi VitalElite team!

It was a pleasure helping you out! Thank you so much for your helpful and detailed feedback, we appreciate it. I'll also make sure that Alina gets recognized for the excellent customer service she provides.

Please let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

February 9, 2024

Alina is so incredibly helpful. After a different CSR did not adequately respond to my ticket, Alina corrected the issue in under an hour.

Foraged and Sown
About 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 12, 2024

Hi there Foraged and Sown team!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Alina! Providing an excellent customer experience is our priority, and we're glad she was able to promptly resolve your issue.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out!

January 10, 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
About 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!

February 15, 2024

I highly reccomend this app! It is really easy to use and to setup. I would like to especially point out that the tech support team was extremely helpful when my store faced an issue with the app. They diligently solved my issue asap.

Zynnia
12 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 19, 2024

Hi there Zynnia team!

Thank you for recommending our app! We're thrilled to hear that you found it easy to use and set up. The team had an amazing time helping you out, and we're delighted to have resolved your store's issue promptly.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

April 9, 2024

Alina was the perfect customer support! she answered all my questions. I am looking forward to implementing the app!

BrunetteSkin
10 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 11, 2024

Hi there BrunetteSkin and team!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that Alina was able to provide perfect customer support. I'll ensure that your feedback reaches her and that she is recognized for a job well done.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

May 8, 2024

I've just installed this app 2 days ago, support was fantastic and turnaround was quick. A fairly easy setup, I was in for a surprise - within 48hours my sales increased with so many preorders! This app rock!

Team GFG

Great Functional Goods
2 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied May 10, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review GFG Team!

Your feedback made our day! Your words are very heartwarming and we are glad that you appreciate our efforts. We promise you, we will continue working hard to exceed your expectations!

If you need any help, you know where to reach us!

March 13, 2024

Excellent customer service! Thank you!

Nolita
3 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 18, 2024

Hey there Nolita and team!

Thank you for your amazing feedback on our support team! We work hard to ensure that we provide the best customer experience possible, and I'm glad we were able to help you out.

If you have any questions or need help, you know where to reach us!