Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Diva Embroidery Blanks and Supplies

I used the app for preorders and this app was so helpful. It allowed me to just plug in the preorder with no problem.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends at Diva Embroidery Blanks and Supplies!

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review, we appreciate your support! We are glad you find our app helpful :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any other questions you may have, we are always here to assist!

MELUXXE

I ran into a minor issue and when I contacted them they went above and beyond to make some edits that'll support my theme.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends at MELUXXE

A HUGE thank you for leaving this 5-star review here! We appreciate your support! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more questions you may have :-)

Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

Pro League Sports Collectibles Inc.

I used this to do a pre order on custom masks. I only didn't like the banner options... only the green circle worked.. the banner and box didn't work on my product... everything else was easy

August 29, 2020

Hello friends at Pro League Sports Collectibles Inc.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review! Thank you for letting us know how we can serve you better, it is truly helpful! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

HB Horsewear

support has been great thanks Robert for your help getting the app to appear how we want. the layout is great

August 27, 2020

Hello friends from HB Horsewear!

Major thanks for leaving this fantastic review here for us! We will let Robert know that his help was greatly appreciated! :-)

Timeless Tartans - a division of Alma Matters

Easy to install and incorporate into our storefront, reasonable pricing. I love the pre-order discount feature, which can be applied through item tags, allowing me to run custom pre-order campaigns for different collections. We had a small hiccup causing some of the prices to appear incorrectly, but the customer service team jumped on it and figured out a fix in just a couple of days.

August 27, 2020

Hello friends from Timeless Tartans !

We appreciate this FANTASTIC review! We are glad our customer support was able to correct that! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have further queries!

Imadiva Lingerie

I love it. Really helpful for a business. I recommend it to anybody who want to start with pre-orders instead of just sells now.

August 27, 2020

Hello friends from Imadiva Lingerie!

Thank you for leaving this great review here! We are extremely glad it is working well for you! All the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

The Golly Family

Great app and great support team! They were really really fast and helpful helping me installing the app the best way.

August 27, 2020

Hello friends from The Golly Family!

Thanks a million for leaving us this great review ;-) We really appreciate it! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help!

Taigen Tanks USA

Best preorder app out there. This is the only one I found with settings for a mixed cart message (preorder + in stock) which is nice as we do not ship all until the preorder arrives. This is one of the most needed features for a preorder app and they have it!
I had a small issue with my layout and the support had me up and fixed in about an hour during the normal 9-5 business hours. Definitely worth the money if you do any preorders. 10/10

August 25, 2020

Howdy! Sean here, the Customer Success Manager for Pre Order Now.

Thanks for the review and for reaching out. I'm so sorry that the app didn't work "out of the box" perfectly for the Debut theme. It normally does, yours might have some coding that was tweaked by another app or another developer, and sometimes that coding can conflict with the way that our app performs those functions.

I know it really sucks that the button is just missing on some products - we don't want that at all and I understand your frustration.

Looks like our support guru, Amir (in the Philippines - he's our very best!), is helping you get this fixed up right away as I speak... and if he can't get it right, our dev guy will tackle it when he is back in here in the next 6-12 hours...

I am working with both of them to make double-sure we put your ticket issue as the highest priority today. Hope to have this fixed and working properly right away for you!

If we can get it resolved asap, perhaps you'll reconsider this review? Anything less than 5 stars is not what we are aiming for, and definitely hurts our ranking on the app store. Thanks ahead of time... we are on it though!

Bear with us,

Sean H & The Pre Order Now Support Team

makelivesmatter

Great app easy to use easy integration with the them and good value for money too would recommend this app.

August 25, 2020

Hello, friends from makelivesmatter!

So awesome of you to leave this awesome recommendation here! thank you! We really appreciate it! We are glad the app is working well for you so far ;-)

Londyn's Boutique

The app is great I have no complaints. It’s easy to use and user friendly. The pre order button is very helpful.

August 25, 2020

Hello friends from Londyn's Boutique!

THANK YOU for leaving this great 5-star review here! :-) We are glad our app has been helpful to you so far, thanks for your support! We wish you all the success on your online journey ;-)