4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to replace out-of-stock items with pre-order buttons, improving customer experience and potentially increasing sales. It's praised for its easy integration, user-friendly nature, and customization options. The partial payment feature is particularly appreciated. Despite some initial interface challenges, the app's customer service is commended for its prompt and efficient responses, even outside regular business hours.

January 23, 2024

I literally installed and configured the first product in 10 minutes. Within half an hour I already had the first pre-order and it started to rain from there. Excellent! There are some types in the dummie texts, check everything before launching. I can't configure the checkout tag either but everything else is okay.

TEAKHAUS
About 3 hours using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 25, 2024

Hi TEAKHAUS team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback on our app, we appreciate it. We reached out to you through email to offer assistance with the checkout tag configuration.

We hope to hear from you soon!

March 4, 2024

Garbage app. Nothing functions properly. So dissapointing.

Bunny Knots
Almost 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 6, 2024

Hi Bunny Knots and team,

My name is Sharky, Team Supervisor here at Pre-Order Now.

I apologize for the experience you've had with our app. We reached out to you through email and hope that you give us a chance to set the app up properly for you. Please be assured that there are no issues, and there are just a few things that need to be enabled for the app to work.

I hope you reconsider our app. We will be waiting for your response.

Respectfully yours,
Sharky
Team Supervisor - Pre-Order Now

February 2, 2024

Responsive and helpful tech support! Thank you so much to Alina for the thoughtful troubleshooting!

Cheyanne Symone
About 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 6, 2024

Hi there Cheyanne Symone and Team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We'd love to hear more about your feedback. Is there anything else we can do to make your experience even better?

Please reach out and we'd be glad to help you out!

December 29, 2023

Unpleasant experience with "Website On Demand." They claim to be available whenever needed, but their presence is inconsistent. The lack of 24/7 support is a notable drawback. They emphasize their shorter working hours on weekends, expecting understanding even for customers across the globe. The application is challenging to set up and can be confusing at times. I experienced significant stress trying to identify orders for specific pre-order dates. The inability to use partial payment due to my theme not being the 2.0 version added to the frustration. There was no initiative to check my theme by the support team. Overall, their approach is not proactive. I've decided to discontinue using their services.

Kueh Lapis By Mom
Singapore
10 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 5, 2024

We are so sorry to hear about your experience! We've been trying to get in touch directly to work through your concerns. Our team prides itself on our customer service and we'd love to work with you to make things right!

April 9, 2024

Alina was the perfect customer support! she answered all my questions. I am looking forward to implementing the app!

BrunetteSkin
About 5 hours using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 11, 2024

Hi there BrunetteSkin and team!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that Alina was able to provide perfect customer support. I'll ensure that your feedback reaches her and that she is recognized for a job well done.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

April 1, 2024

Easy

NOOD UAE
United Arab Emirates
Over 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 2, 2024

Hey NOOD UAE team!

We work hard to ensure to keep everything simple for our merchants and we're glad that you like it! Thank you for your review.

If you need help with anything, our support team is always available for you.

March 15, 2024

great

Lineoutwatches
Almost 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 18, 2024

Hey there Lineoutwatches and team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We work hard to ensure that we can meet your needs and I'm glad to hear you find our app great.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else!

March 25, 2024

Speedy customer support!

Hermans
About 1 month using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 27, 2024

Hey there Hermans team!

I'm glad that you received a quick response from our support team! We understand how important it is to get help when you need it, which is why we work hard to ensure that a prompt response is provided to our merchants.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out!

March 28, 2024

nice

Odysseyy Outpost
United Arab Emirates
14 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 1, 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review Odysseyy Outpost and team!

February 26, 2024

Great job,,, she really helped me with my issue

TRAP GRAF Ts
About 2 hours using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 28, 2024

Hey there TRAP GRAF Ts and Team!

Alina had a great time helping you out! Thank you for recognizing her efforts, we appreciate your feedback.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. Our team would be happy to help!