Pre‑Order Now ‑ Preorder

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

olarsgrace

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I just downloaded this app for use on my store.
Its an excellent app and very user friendly.
P.S. The customer support is very helpful should you need any help.

May 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at olarsgrace

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app, and we are glad our support team could assist you! We truly appreciate your business. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

SoyMomo

Location Chile

Me gustó la aplicación, por problemas con mi tema no he podido implementarla, pero debería funcionar correctamente. Buena app

May 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at SoyMomo

Gracias por compartir su evaluación con nosotros y la comunidad. Estamos encantados de saber que está disfrutando de la reserva ahora. No podemos agradecerle lo suficiente por tomarse el tiempo para compartir sus comentarios con nosotros y recordarnos por qué hacemos lo que hacemos. ¡Le deseamos a usted y a su tienda mucho éxito!

Cohones

I used PreOrder Now App and the support provided was excellent! They answered all my questions! Thanks!

May 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Cohones

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Minestack Store

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

Not happy, at first the customer service was exceptional. All our problems were immediately addressed. It's 3 weeks that we keep on getting ignored or replied to with the same template reply "we will have our dev team look into the issue". Not acceptable!!!

May 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Minestack Store

Naked Actives

I am temporarily adding a 1 star review until my issue is resolved. the Preorder button doesn't work on my block theme. I have given them access and they've un-installed it and reinstalled it and then billed me for the APP $39.99 even though I tried their 14 day trial. So far, I've lost complete trust in this APP. I've filed a formal complaint with Shopify as well as the app provider.

VoChill

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer Support is super fast and AWESOME! Nicoz had my issue remedied within a couple minutes of sending my request. Lots of flexibility in this app and works well for our needs.

May 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at VoChill

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now and that Nicoz was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Nicoz, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Pre‑order Now Support Team

Perfect Distraction

Wow! I just started my free trail and Jorge helped me set up the configurations. I literally shared with him which items I would like to add for pre-sale and he effectively synced my store to the app. His responses were quick and he never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. This has to be the best experience I've had with a shopify app. I'm excited to see how much additional revenue the app generates my online store. Check out my store www.PerfectDistractionHG.com to see how great this app works! Thank you so much Jorge!

May 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at Perfect Distraction

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. Jorge is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Jorge, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

bottlesofmallorca

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ich habe die App für unseren Onlineshop benutzt. Sehr gute Menüführung und einfache Handhabung. Sehr guter Support

May 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at bottlesofmallorca

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung. Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie eine positive Erfahrung mit unserer App gemacht haben, und wir freuen uns, dass unser Support-Team Ihnen helfen konnte! Wir wissen Ihr Geschäft wirklich zu schätzen und sind sehr dankbar für das Vertrauen, das Sie uns entgegenbringen. Wir möchten großartigen Kunden wie Ihnen für Ihre großartige Unterstützung danken!

CNP Comics

Location Australia

Great app and great customer service. Easy to use and the staff is very quick and attentive. Highly recommend.

Hello to our friends at CNP Comics

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app, and we are glad our support team could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! We appreciate the recommendation!

DavidEffects

Time spent using app About 23 hours

this app does what it is designed to do well! Their customer service is really top notch too! I couldn't get my button to work properly and shot a message to them and it was fixed in a minute or so.

May 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at DavidEffects

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed.