Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Bulluna.com

App seems to work fine, will try the full trial to check everything else and will update our review.

July 23, 2020

Hello to our friends from Bulluna.com!

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it!

Tinlid Hat Co

This is an absolutely incredible app that is a one-of-a-kind. I use the premium and it is exactly what we needed for backorders.

July 23, 2020

Hello to our friends from Tinlid Hat Co!

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! We really appreciate it!, we wish Tinlad Hat Co major success online!

Melissa & The Pre-Order Now Support Team

RaidentTresorBoutique

i used this app to help me with my pre orders for my products its free for seven day then after u pay

July 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from RaidentTresorBoutique!

Thanks for leaving this review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn those 2 stars? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!!

Propeller Hospitality

It's been 2days of using Pre-order now app to, and it's really adding to the sales and great customer support.

July 20, 2020

Hello, friends from Propeller Hospitality!

Thank you so much for the great review! Glad you are finding the app helpful and that it is working well for you all. Thanks for the kudos on our customer support :) Here's to Propeller Hospitality being a big hit in e-commerce!

-Melissa & The Preorder-Now Support Team

Lifeline Scrubs Plus

I Love it! I added my products to the app and in a matter of minutes I had pre-orders coming in! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

July 20, 2020

Hello, friends from Lifeline Scrubs Plus!

So great for you to leave us this top-notch rating on the Shopify app store! We're glad our app has worked well for you! We hope that your store is super-popular online!

-Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

SUMA by Design

This app really helped me to show pre orders correctly on my site & avoid confusion. It also helped me eliminate the need to constantly amend the product descriptions as they lapsed.

Hello friends from SUMA by Design

It's so awesome of you to leave this great review! we really appreciate it we're glad it's working well for you and you are happy with its performance!.

-Melissa & The Preorder-Now Support Team

PodcastMerch.com

not exactly what I need - but probably the best of what's available right now. I have tried a few of the apps - and none are great... but this one is at least a solid good.

July 16, 2020

Hello to our friends from PodcastMerch.com!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful! We hope PodcastMerch.com is super successful online!

Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

BURGEON BLEU ®

So far so good. I will get back to this review once I've received some pre-orders. But so far its what I was looking for!

July 16, 2020

Hello to our friends from BURGEON BLEU!

Thank you for the awesome review!, we really appreciate it, don't hesitate to reach out to us!, we're always here to assist!, we wish you the best on your eCommerce journey! :-)

Irish Railway Models

Absolutely brilliant!
Not only does this app flexibly manage preorders, it lets you tag the images with a preorder banner AND put a warning on the cart when a customer mixes preorders and in stock items. Highly recommended!

July 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Irish Railway Models!

Thank you for such a great review!!, we really appreciate it!, we're glad you love and recommend the app, we hope your store is super-successful online! :-)

Ultra Sparklers

Easy to set up and works perfectly. And best part is that it is free if you only need it for 1 product! 5 stars!

July 14, 2020

Hello to our friends from Ultra Sparklers!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars here on the Shopify app store!, we're glad you like the app, hope your online store sees huge success!! ;-)