Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Decorema

This app is great I must say. Much recommended and working as promised. Thanks, keep it up. Will use it.

September 2, 2020

Hello friends at Decorema

Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation! We are glad the app is working well for you :-)

OPN HEART, by Jason Naylor

I use the app to do a monthly preorder on art prints. This enables me to generate sales without paying up front costs of potentially unsold prints! It's perfect. The app worked great, but then all of a sudden stopped working. I reached out for help and within 2 hours the problem had been resolved behind the scenes. Great customer service. Great app!

Hello friends at OPN HEART, by Jason Naylor

Thank you for leaving us this positive review, we really appreciate it! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

SMRTFT

We are a paid customer. This app is currently down since yesterday, we can not load the app in Shopify both in chrome and safari. We are running a big presale starting in few hours yet I have been contacting support no one respond, still not fixed. This is going to cost us the big sale. Unbelievable.

KYYO

App very esay to set up, fits my needs perfectly, very great customer service, an issue solved immediately.

Hello friends from KYYO!

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review :-) We really appreciate your support! :-)

Nature For Kids

Très chouette application pour les précommandes. Je trouve le prix un peu excessif, mais bon, n'étant pas programmateur, je ne sais pas le temps qu'il a fallu pour créer cette app. Par contre, les aides sont au taquet et ils sont efficaces. Si vous avez régulièrement des précommandes, prenez l'option 3.

September 1, 2020

Bonjour les amis de Nature For Kids!

À votre santé! Merci de nous avoir donné une critique positive. J'espère que votre boutique fonctionne bien en ligne! :)

- Melissa et l'équipe de support de vente incitative In Cart

X1 Safety

Another stellar app that is extremely well supported by this developer. If you need preorder buttons, give this app a shot.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends from X1 Safety!

Thank you for leaving this stellar 5-star review :-) We appreciate your support! Happy selling!

Really Good Ebikes

Easy to use and great customer support. I put this up because of all the backorders I have to manage, and it allows pre-orders.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends from Really Good Ebikes!

Thank you so much for leaving this 5-star review here! We sincerely appreciate your support! We wish your store much success online! :-)

Fish-Field

We sell a lot of backordered items and this app helps a lot. Letting customers know that the product they want is a backorder item. Notifying a customer when they have both backordered and ready to ship products in the same cart is also a great feature. Plus it auto-tags the orders, so you can easily find what orders have backordered items. I'm enjoying the app so far.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends from Fish-Field!

A big thank you for leaving this extremely detailed 5-star review! We are ecstatic that we were able to assist. We are glad you are enjoying the app so far ;-) Thank you for your support!

Diva Embroidery Blanks and Supplies

I used the app for preorders and this app was so helpful. It allowed me to just plug in the preorder with no problem.

September 1, 2020

Hello friends at Diva Embroidery Blanks and Supplies!

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review, we appreciate your support! We are glad you find our app helpful :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any other questions you may have, we are always here to assist!

MELUXXE

I ran into a minor issue and when I contacted them they went above and beyond to make some edits that'll support my theme.

Hello friends at MELUXXE

A HUGE thank you for leaving this 5-star review here! We appreciate your support! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more questions you may have :-)