Pre‑Order Now ‑ Preorder

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Surya

Time spent using app About 1 hour

App is super easy to use, check out the Youtube video they provide it walks you through all the steps. I ran into a bump and reached out to customer support they solved it in LITERALLY 2 mins special shoutout to Amandeep for the quick support!! Thank you again!

July 12, 2022

Hello to our friends at Surya

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. Amandeep is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Amandeep, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Rebel and Eve

This app works great, and the customer service was almost instantaneous. They walked me through exactly how to set it up. 10/10 recommend!

July 12, 2022

Hello to our friends at Rebel and Eve

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app, and we are glad our support team could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! We appreciate the recommendation!

brightstripes

Customer Service was great! I asked for an update in my site before purchasing the app and an advisor helped me out so quickly! Can't wait to try the app!

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at brightstripes

Thank you for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Pre-Order now and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Anayah Jewellery

Nicoz & Josh have provided excellent and prompt customer service. The App also is good and we have been using it successfully for the past 6 months.

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Anayah Jewellery

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Nicoz and Josh were able to provide you with excellent service. We will let them know that their assistance is greatly appreciated. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Liliths Wares

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app has been a great addition to my online shop, as now I am able to offer pre-orders to my customers on items that have been sold out numerous times. In turn, this helps reduce possible missed sales from a customer seeing an "out of stock" tag on an item & them being unaware of a restock. I had a few issues when trying to get everything in order on my own, but Amandeep from customer support was able to get everything in order. Amandeep was extremely helpful & patient with me when I had no idea what I was really doing. They even went as far as saying they would fix things up for me & reach out when everything was set, just in case I had other things I need to do. Now I'm all set for a launch of pre-order products! Honestly, if you need a pre-order app with good customer service, then I recommend this one 100%.

July 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at Liliths Wares

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Amandeep was able to provide you with excellent service. We will let Amandeep know that his assistance was greatly appreciated. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Labops Gear

The app works. My theme was causing a problem with mixed stores. But Amandeep helped me figure out the cause of the issue and brainstormed a work around to fix my store quickly while I work on the backend later to fix the underlying issues. Top notch service!

July 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at Labops Gear

BarkerFun

Time spent using app About 1 month

Does exactly what it promises to do -- takes pre-orders with differing deposit amounts through customers' credit cards. Simple to implement. Great customer/technical support.

July 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at BarkerFun

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Stage One Athletics

Customer support was quick (under a minute to get back with me) and helped me in a situation that seemed difficult but they made it easy to understand!

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Stage One Athletics

Elijah's Xtreme

Time spent using app About 1 hour

BEWARE - I downloaded this and it immediately went live on the site downloading content onto pages without initial consent. I figured out how to fix it. But then when I added the pre-order stuff to a product it took down my whole site for an hour. I uninstalled it and deleted it and everything is back to normal. Missed a couple hundred in sales.

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Elijah's Xtreme

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Pre‑order Now.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the app on your website. It is indeed strange that the app took down your whole website for an hour. It might be an issue with the specific theme you are on or a conflict with another app that is already installed on your store. Unfortunately, we can't troubleshoot unless the app is installed in your store. If you like to give us another try, I will ensure to have our best developers work on your case and get it working ASAP.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Regards,

Valhallan

I used this app to pre-sale our pre-workout product. It's been great! When I needed help Vlad was there and willing!

June 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at Valhallan

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that Vlad was able to resolve the issues you had been facing. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!