4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to replace out-of-stock items with pre-order buttons, improving customer experience and potentially increasing sales. It's praised for its easy integration, user-friendly nature, and customization options. The partial payment feature is particularly appreciated. Despite some initial interface challenges, the app's customer service is commended for its prompt and efficient responses, even outside regular business hours.

February 15, 2024

The app can be a bit fiddly but the support is amazing. Had an issue and within 5 minutes of contact support staff had it fixed.

CJade Online Pet & Equine
3 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 19, 2024

Hi CJade Online Pet & Equine!

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you found the app a bit fiddly, but we're glad to know that you had a positive experience with our support team. Providing excellent support is a priority for us, and we're delighted to have resolved your issue promptly.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

February 14, 2024

This app is not designed for stores with rich functionality. The pre-order button replaces the add to cart button only after the page fully loads - very delayed, poor customer experience and risk of orders being created incorrectly. Their team will waste your time promising that they are working on a solution and then another manager will message you days later to say there has been a misunderstanding between their team. My sincere advice is not to go down this route if you plan to scale. If you have a very small, simple business maybe this can work. Extremely poor!

Importatoy
South Africa
5 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 16, 2024

Thanks for your honest and direct feedback. I'm truly sorry for the confusion during our conversation with you - I agree that we could've handled that better. I take responsibility for that.

Regarding the issue that caused the button to load slowly on your theme, I raised it with our product development team to see what we can do to improve things on our side. I realize it's not soon enough to help your business, but hopefully it shows that we really do care about our customers' experience!

Best regards,

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

March 13, 2024

Excellent customer service! Thank you!

Nolita
3 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 18, 2024

Hey there Nolita and team!

Thank you for your amazing feedback on our support team! We work hard to ensure that we provide the best customer experience possible, and I'm glad we were able to help you out.

If you have any questions or need help, you know where to reach us!

January 29, 2024

PLEASE NOT INSTALL THIS - UNSATISFACTORY APPLICATION
We have been unable to sell for several days, until we identified the error. This application has changed its conditions and without warning they are forcing us to take the payment plan. As we have not updated the payment plan, because no one has communicated it to us, they have disabled the purchases of the products in stock. Losing many orders. REGRETTABLE APPLICATION AND REGRETTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO DO NOT ANSWER.

INDÓMITO
Spain
About 2 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 30, 2024

Hi INDOMITO, My name is Serge and I am the CEO of the company that owns the application pro order now. I am so sorry you are having issues. We want to make sure you have the best product experience and help you ASAP. Our customer service team is reaching out to you directly to help now to make sure we resolve all your issues. If anything is not resolved, you can reach out to me directly at serge@staytuned.digital.

January 18, 2024

Really good customer service. They are very helpful. I barely sent a request for help, and they fixed it right away. I highly recommend this app.

Blomster & Smil
Denmark
About 1 month using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 22, 2024

Hi Blomster & Smil team!

We appreciate your kind feedback, this helps us a lot! Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, and I'm glad to hear they were able to help you out.

Please let us know if there is anything you need help with!

February 26, 2024

First of all, I think it would be great if the instructions would tell us that in order to use this app that we need to be on SHOPIFY THEME 2.0

Secondly, I have been unable to install

Thirdly there is an irritating pop up that SAYS congrat YOU HAVE A PREORDER, while I have been unable to completely install, so that's very confusing!

Fourthly "Customers service" or chat just gives articles which are not completely helpful

Julia Loggins Cleansing for Energy
8 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 27, 2024

Hi Julia,

My name is Sharky, Team Supervisor here at Pre-Order Now.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our app. I reached out to you in a separate email to possibly schedule a call and get the issues fixed. We would like to turn this experience around for you, and hopefully, you give us a chance.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Sharky
Team Supervisor - Pre-Order Now

February 13, 2024

Super quick support!

Jamie Slye Hats + Accessories
About 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 15, 2024

Hi there Jamie Slye Hats + Accessories!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you had a positive experience with our support team. Providing fast and helpful assistance is our top priority, and we're glad to see that reflected in your feedback.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

January 10, 2024

Alina did a great job helping me with my issue

Fox Air Power LLC
About 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 12, 2024

Alina never fails to amaze us with her support skills. Thank you for your kind feedback! We will work hard to continue providing you with an excellent customer experience!

Please reach out if you need help with anything!

March 5, 2024

Excellent customer service at 7:00pm PST.

Cincha Travel
Over 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied March 7, 2024

Hi Cincha Travel team!

We do our best to make our support team available 24/7. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, this helps us a lot.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us! Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

December 19, 2023

This app does what it says. Works well. We asked their staff to help change button layout and message position. One of their staff named Amandeep is really helpful. So easy communicates with him, and just done the job in 5 minutes. Amazing.
One suggestion is, this app should list product title, what product is related to customer notification email. Currently, it provides a variation ID, it can be searched in shopify to find related product. But you know, can be done better.
Overall is excellent. Highly recommend.

Double Bay Hardware
About 1 month using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied December 21, 2023

Hey Double Bay Hardware and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've seen, ever! We appreciate your honest feedback about our app and the customer experience that our Specialists provide. We are very thankful for your support.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Our team will be glad to help!