Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

INTO THE VOID Merch Co.

Great app! Definitely recommended. Easy to configure. Works exactly as expected. Outstanding support team. I had a compatibility issue with my custom theme, opened a support ticket, and Jabir resolved my issue within minutes.

October 5, 2020

Hello friends at INTO THE VOID Merch Co

It is extremely kind of you to take the time out to leave us this wonderful review! We truly do appreciate your support :-) We will let Jabir know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! Thank you!

strapless

Die App ist zwar deinstalliert und gelöscht trotzdem erscheint unten auf der Webseite eine fehlermeldung, dass das snippet nicht angezeigt wird oder ähnliches.
Bitte um Rückmeldung!!

October 1, 2020

Thanks again for your patience. Updating this reply with an additional message - when you emailed us we sent you some simple instructions on how to properly uninstall the app.

Would you like help with that? If so, we will need temporary "collaborator" access to your store and we can do that for you.

Please let me know? Thanks so much!

Sean & The Pre Order Now Team
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ORIGINAL REPLY:
I am terribly sorry about the inconvenience - we are looking into this to see if it is something with our app or elsewhere. Our dev team is looking into it and we will be emailing you further within the next 12 or so hours.

Thanks for your patience - in the future, please simply email us to our support email and we will help right away!

Sean & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Stella Valle

Does not work properly at all with our site. Inventory that was in stock was showing preorder. Inventory that was out of stock wasn't. Waste of time

September 30, 2020

Hello! Thanks for this review. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app... sounds like perhaps your settings in the app itself just need to be tweaked? There is a checkbox in the app where you can set your "rules" regarding where and when the preorder shows on all products. It's in the "settings" and you just apply it to "all products".

Our technical team has been emailing you to make sure to get this cleaned up for you, whatever it takes. Can you let us know how things are looking now? I really appreciate it!

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Sean (Ops Guru) & The Pre Order Now Team

Herzlack

This App works great and makes my pre-selling process so much easier.
Most important feature for me is the "cart label" and the "mixed cart warning popup". The customer service is very fast and helps perfectly. Thanks a lot.

September 29, 2020

Hello friends at Herzlack

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are extremely happy that you love the app and we are glad that our customer service reps were able to help :-) We appreciate the kudos!

Mayana Genevière ® Canada

The app works well "when it works"...however, it's been buggy lately, such as removing products from my pre-order list by itself, not allowing me to edit pre-order products (taking me rather to the upgrade screen), or sometimes not even allowing me to open the app in Shopify. I would give more stars if it was more reliable.

September 23, 2020

UPDATE: As of 9/23/20 around 5pm EST, we believe we have FIXED THE ISSUE causing server slowdowns and the various issues with the app. This has never happened with our app before and we are adding protocols to our servers so that it won't happen again.

THANK YOU for your patience with this very frustrating issue with Pre Order Now. Things should now be fast, accessible, and working at full speed, both now and in the future!

Please test on your end and let us know if you notice any other issues? If not, we'd welcome you to update this review to share your experience from there. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------
Original Reply: Hello, this is Sean, the Ops Guru with Pre Order Now. We are working HARD AND FAST to resolve this issue. We have a SWAT team working this since last night and they are implementing fixes for our sudden server challenge.

I am VERY sorry that the app is not working properly at the moment when it comes to loading and logging in.

Please give us just a little more time today and we should have this resolved very soon! I will post here again with a full update very soon...

Huski®

Functionality appears comprehensive. However, the app is so volatile it's currently unusable as it constantly crashes or doesn't load. Let me know if you fix it as I'm keen to use it and happy to revise score.

Hello again!

This is a followup to let you know again that the problem HAS been fixed, and system has been running 100% smoothly since this time last week. We’ve also added extra server capacity to make sure that NEVER happens again for our app.

Can you confirm that you received this message? I want to make sure you are 100% taken care of…

Thanks again for your understanding and patience with us on this. We want our app to be fully reliable 24/7 and our developers have taken the necessary actions to assure that won’t happen again.

TA3SWIM

App doesn't load a lot of the time and now it's not telling customers what they're buying is a pre-order. Originally I was told it was a server issue. I just hate having angry customers

Hello again!

This is a followup to let you know that we have refunded 2 months of app fees to you for this trouble. You will see that right away back to your Shopify billing.

In the meantime, the problem HAS been fixed, and system has been running 100% smoothly since this time last week. We’ve also added extra server capacity to make sure that NEVER happens again for our app.

Shades of My Melanin

For the most part I like the functionality of the app. HOWEVER, the amount of errors I receive when simply trying to open the app is annoying. I've had to update my subscription probably 10 times now as for some reason it keeps losing my subscription status and requires me to subscribe again. The user interface is also not that great.

September 21, 2020

Original Reply: Friends at Shades of My Melanin,

Thanks for leaving us this feedback. I am very sorry that your experience with our app hasn't been super-positive!

We were alerted to an app-loading issue mid-last-week, and we are working to fix it. Some users are having to refresh the page once or twice to get the app to load, and this is a new challenge with our app! We are working hard on it already to get it fixed up. The logins issue is new, so we are looking into that as well.

Our sincerest apologies! Please give us a couple of days and these should not be happening anymore. Thanks for your patience. If you have any other issues, please email our support and we will reply shortly as always! Thanks again,

Sean H & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Red Original

Seems to be working well and reducing the number of customer service enquiries we are currently getting.

September 18, 2020

Hello friends at Red Original

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! Thanks for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could be of great help to you :-) we wish Red Original major success online!

Macho Fins

Excellent app. Adding Pre-Orders to our site has massively increased our direct sales. We make all our product ourselves, so being able to sell on 3 week pre-orders instead of just having things not in stock has been a revelation! Nicely customizable, and fits very well with our site aesthetically and practically. Excellent, fast customer service (we gave up on other Pre-Order apps as the customer service was too slow), solving our issues and helping us to customise exactly as we wanted. Would highly recommend, it's changed our business for the better!

September 17, 2020

Hello friends at Macho Fins

We appreciate you leaving this fantastic review! Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer support! Happy selling! :-)