4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing pre-orders, especially for out-of-stock or upcoming items. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizable options, and seamless integration. The app's performance is consistently excellent, and the customer service is prompt and efficient. Merchants also find the initial partial payment option for pre-orders beneficial.

April 23, 2024

The loading times of the changed Add to cart button are very long. Many of my customers don't even notice the pre-order because it only loads when the customers are in the shopping cart.

In addition, the order tags are not assigned correctly. Even if all settings are set up correctly. Today, for example, the app is not available at all.

Puschies
Germany
About 2 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 24, 2024

Hi Puschies team. We are so terribly sorry you're experiencing issues with the loading. Obviously this is a critical piece of functionality for you and we are working hard to ensure that the button loads as fast as possible on the PDP.

We are in the business of making apps that help merchants, and we strive to deliver on that promise. Your experience is not a good example of this and we will do our best to make things right for you and all of our other cusomters.

- Lauralynn, VP of product.

April 4, 2024

We are currently in our trial period, and I received assistance immediately when I had some issues unique to my website. The support is excellent. Well done. Thank you, Alina!

Mother Earth Products
25 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 8, 2024

Hi Mother Earth Products!

We're overjoyed with your feedback! Thank you for letting everyone know that Alina did a great job supporting you. This will make her day for sure.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

January 22, 2024

App works great - use it regularly to pre-sell our products. Awesome support - had an issue so I contacted the help day and Zach got me all sorted out the same day. Would recommend.

InHouse Publishing Bookstore
Over 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 23, 2024

Hi InHouse Publishing Bookstore!

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback for Zach as well. We'll make sure that your feedback reaches him. Thanks for making our day!

Please let us know if you need further assistance!

April 15, 2024

This is my second year using this app. It's very reliable and works great!

IADORNME
Almost 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 17, 2024

Hey there IADORNME team!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We look forward to more years doing business with you and your amazing store!

If you need any help, please let us know. Our support team is always available for assistance.

January 9, 2024

This is an app that you can't do without. It saves so much trouble by telling your customers what they can expect on shipping for out-of-stock items or items that will be shipping soon. Alina helped me out big time. I had an issue with the app and she fixed it in the coding for us at 8 pm!!
Unbelievable support I would recommend this to anyone for preorders.
She saved the day and I couldn't be more thankful.

AllProGenerators
Almost 4 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 12, 2024

Hey AllProGenerators and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've ever seen! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. This will make Alina's day for sure!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, you know where to reach us!

January 10, 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
About 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!

February 12, 2024

Sunny was super helpful and very polite in solving our issue, thanks!

Maiami
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 13, 2024

Hi Maiami team!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Sunny will love it when he sees this!

If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

January 25, 2024

Pre order Now is a great app and their chat support team is amazing as well. They quick, professional and willing to assist with anything you may need I will highly recommend!!!! Alina was a great help and had great customer service skills

VitalElite
4 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied January 29, 2024

Hi VitalElite team!

It was a pleasure helping you out! Thank you so much for your helpful and detailed feedback, we appreciate it. I'll also make sure that Alina gets recognized for the excellent customer service she provides.

Please let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

April 20, 2024

So far the install has been easy, and the instructions very user-friendly. I've only just successfully completed a pre-order for one product, and hope things continue to go well.

BEVERLY BERG LLC
About 20 hours using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied April 22, 2024

Hi BEVERLY BERG LLC!

I'm glad to hear that everything went smoothly during your installation! Thank you so much for the detailed feedback and wonderful review. We appreciate the support a lot.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

February 9, 2024

Alina is so incredibly helpful. After a different CSR did not adequately respond to my ticket, Alina corrected the issue in under an hour.

Foraged and Sown
About 1 year using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied February 12, 2024

Hi there Foraged and Sown team!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Alina! Providing an excellent customer experience is our priority, and we're glad she was able to promptly resolve your issue.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out!