Grow revenue with pre-orders
Increase revenue by selling your pre-order products when they're out of stock or before they're launched
Enable pre-order automatically
Automatically enable pre-order when variants go out of stock
Prevent shopper confusion
Clearly show pre-order status with attractive “badges” over pre-order product images
About Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder
The most easy-to-use Pre-order app in the Shopify App Store - trusted by over 7,000 Shopify merchants!
- Enjoy powerful features not available in other apps like pre-order badges, pre-order emails, mixed cart warnings and more
- Works out-of-the-box - no complicated theme installation needed
- Super-fast customer support - even available on weekends!
- Trusted by over 7,000 Shopify merchants
Pre-Order Now gets you sales faster by enabling you to sell pre-orders for new and out-of-stock products.
Set it and forget it
Low inventory for your hottest products? No problem! Pre-order Now can auto-magically change your add to cart buttons to preorder or back-order buttons when items go out-of-stock.
Pre-order Now is also perfect for:
- Crowdfunding product launches
- Coming soon products
- Out-of-stock products
- And more!
How does Pre-order now work?
Pre-Order Now replaces the standard “Out of Stock” button with a “Pre-order Now” button so shoppers can buy your products even when they’re out of stock.
To help you let shoppers know when they'll be getting their pre-order products, Pre-order Now lets you display a brief message alongside the “Pre-order Now” button.
How is Pre-order Now better?
- Mixed cart warning pop-up alerts your shoppers when they have both pre-order and in-stock items in the same cart.
- Supports product quickviews, AJAX collection pages and more
- Sends separate pre-order-specific emails to pre-order customers after checkout
- Apply stylish pre-order “badges” over product images on product and collection pages
- FREE installation support to ensure Pre-order Now looks amazing with your theme
Other Pre-Order Now features at a glance
- Apply pre-order settings to variants or whole products
- Automatically show the "Pre-order Now" button when inventory goes below 0
- Choose when to start and stop pre-order sales
- Set the quantity available for pre-order
- Completely customizable styling and text
- Order tagging so you can quickly find orders containing pre-order products
- Cart labels so you and your customers know which products in an order are on pre-order
- Apply pre-order settings to all products with a certain tag
Features coming soon
- Restrict pre-order availability by location
- Have an idea? Let us know!
Free, SUPER-FAST Support
Email us, leave a voicemail, create a support ticket - we include several, FREE support options to meet your needs.
Unlike other apps, we guarantee a response to your question within one business day. Most tickets receive a response within minutes, and we even respond on weekends!
Made with <3 in Canada
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Your First Pre-order Product is FREE!
Product Page Badges
SUPER-fast customer support
Unlimited Pre-order Products
Product & Collection Page Badges
SUPER-fast customer support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 278 reviews
Most recent reviews
Martha of Miami
This app helps let my customers know that they're ordering something that might be arriving at a future date, but would still like to purchase it. Their customer support was quick to help me out with making sure it integrated with my theme. Thank you!
I used this app to help me capture pre-orders but it NEVER worked. It never showed up on the product page. It was super COMPLICATED and frustrating too. I've tried everything and followed their entire article on how to set it up. I am so frustrated. I've even contacted their support and received NO HELP at all. I wish someone would just create something that simply works. This app is useless with a lack of support and I've lost so much money from not being able to capture pre-orders. ARGGHH
It looks like you just reached out to our support staff last night. We'd be more than happy to help get Pre-order Now working on your site. Please respond to our support staff's email or contact us again at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again - we'll be more than happy to help.
Es útil y muy sencilla de utilizar, pero para ser perfecta le falta alguna funcionalidad más. Cómo poder hacer cobros parciales.