Grow revenue with pre-orders
Increase revenue by selling your pre-order products when they're out of stock or before they're launched
Enable pre-order automatically
Automatically enable pre-order when variants go out of stock
Prevent shopper confusion
Clearly show pre-order status with attractive “badges” over pre-order product images
About Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder
The most easy-to-use Pre-order app in the Shopify App Store - trusted by over 7,000 Shopify merchants!
- Enjoy powerful features not available in other apps like pre-order badges, pre-order emails, mixed cart warnings and more
- Works out-of-the-box - no complicated theme installation needed
- Super-fast customer support - even available on weekends!
- Trusted by over 7,000 Shopify merchants
Pre-Order Now gets you sales faster by enabling you to sell pre-orders for new and out-of-stock products.
Set it and forget it
Low inventory for your hottest products? No problem! Pre-order Now can auto-magically change your add to cart buttons to preorder or back-order buttons when items go out-of-stock.
Pre-order Now is also perfect for:
- Crowdfunding product launches
- Coming soon products
- Out-of-stock products
- And more!
How does Pre-order now work?
Pre-Order Now replaces the standard “Out of Stock” button with a “Pre-order Now” button so shoppers can buy your products even when they’re out of stock.
To help you let shoppers know when they'll be getting their pre-order products, Pre-order Now lets you display a brief message alongside the “Pre-order Now” button.
How is Pre-order Now better?
- Mixed cart warning pop-up alerts your shoppers when they have both pre-order and in-stock items in the same cart.
- Supports product quickviews, AJAX collection pages and more
- Sends separate pre-order-specific emails to pre-order customers after checkout
- Apply stylish pre-order “badges” over product images on product and collection pages
- FREE installation support to ensure Pre-order Now looks amazing with your theme
Other Pre-Order Now features at a glance
- Apply pre-order settings to variants or whole products
- Automatically show the "Pre-order Now" button when inventory goes below 0
- Choose when to start and stop pre-order sales
- Set the quantity available for pre-order
- Completely customizable styling and text
- Order tagging so you can quickly find orders containing pre-order products
- Cart labels so you and your customers know which products in an order are on pre-order
- Apply pre-order settings to all products with a certain tag
Features coming soon
- Restrict pre-order availability by location
- Have an idea? Let us know!
Free, SUPER-FAST Support
Email us, leave a voicemail, create a support ticket - we include several, FREE support options to meet your needs.
Unlike other apps, we guarantee a response to your question within one business day. Most tickets receive a response within minutes, and we even respond on weekends!
Made with <3 in Canada
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Your First Pre-order Product is FREE!
Product Page Badges
Email Tech Support
Unlimited Pre-order Products
Product & Collection Page Badges
Premium Email Tech Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 305 reviews
Most recent reviews
It was great to get to try a free version of this app before committing to it. It took minutes to set up and I've had no issues at all! We got a pre-order almost instantly on our new product. Would highly recommend using it.
Su plan no me funciono ademas me cobraron cuando escogi el plan gratuito y yo ya lo habia desinstalado, espero ahora me puedan devolver!
Hi there - it looks like you upgraded to a paid plan in December, but if that was in error then we'll be happy to put through a refund for you. I believe you've already contacted support, and we're working with you on that right now.
I tried this app first but it wasn't working properly in my theme. So, I tried a couple other similar applications and found them to be severely lacking in comparison, so i decided to give pre-order another shot. I emailed the pre-order support team and they gave me the support i needed to solve my issue, and now it works really well.