Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Portland Apron Company

I like this app, it looks professionally and modern on my site. I should mention though-one of my items that was sold did not notify the customer that it is a pre-order item, even though quantity was set to 0. When I contacted support the initial response was, that's not possible, which was kind of annoying because yes, it did happen I'm not making it up. Their follow up email told me to add a script to the backend of my site to make the app load faster. Regardless, I do like the app, it seems to work great and it's making my business life a lot easier.

Céleste Mogador

Hello
I have a problem with your app
indeed I unchecked "If Inventory Management is handled by Shopify and" Allow customers to purchase this product when it's out of stock "is not checked pre-ordering will stop ounces reach 0." on the following products: https: //www.celeste-mogador.com/products/copie-de-bague-fleurs? variant = 21559167877180 but the pre-order button still appears while I have stock on this variant
best regards
fabrice

April 18, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We already responded to your email. You have selected Mode which starts pre-orders right away. You need to switch to Mode which starts pre-order when inventory is 0. For more help please contact support@codeinero.net. Thanks.

Executive Functioning Success

This app doesn't do what we want (we wanted to be able to embed a preorder button on a non-Shopify store), but Ari got back to me almost immediately with a kind response. Looks like their customer service is awesome, so for someone using a MyShopify storefront, this is a great choice!

Otaku Anime Manga

I would love to give this app 5 stars because its really easy to set up and is perfect for my store. However, there is no option for setting up down payments on pre-orders. Giving customer the option to pre-order for a 15% non-refundable down payment would be a huge incentive for our customers.

Oro Publishers

Cool app but it's missing an important feature. If you showcase products with prices on your home page or preview mode, it does not work. It's a problem for a site since buyer may add product to the cart, right from the home, without knowing is a pre-order. If they could fix that, it will be a 5 stars app.

Sunwakes Sunglasses

Haven´t tried yet, but looks pormissing

Kraftingmagik

I will Re-Evaluate it after I start actually using it. As far as integration and set up its very easy to set up! It will be a very valuable tool for me! Has options to toggle on and off. I have it set up in one collection right now. For Limited-Edition Products I Offer

Lorenhope Com

Great product! We've been looking for an option like this for a while.

Guaby Store

this App looks like is the best.

Veritas Fit

So far I love what this app can do!