Preorderly Pre‑order PRO

Preorderly Pre‑order PRO

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Codeinero
4.7
November 29, 2022

Seems great so far, I had to get assistance to setup a pre order and the support was instant and thorough. It's good to know these guys are here for me if i ever need it.

Medical Cannabis Hardware
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Codeinero replied November 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at Medical Cannabis Hardware

Thank you for taking out the time to share this review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Preorderly Support Team

November 25, 2022

I have to say I am enjoying using this app and support is excellent. We had a little issue once installed but the developers sorted i straight away. I had a questin about variants and the live chat was fab and helped me within minutes. Seems to be excellent value for money and as a small charity things like this really make a difference

Fledglings
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Codeinero replied November 28, 2022

Hello to our friends at Fledglings

November 18, 2022

It's a nice app for the occasional pre-orders you need to set up. Pretty easy to use once you learn it, and good customer service!

Kutting Weight Sauna Suits
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Codeinero replied November 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kutting Weight Sauna Suits

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Preorderly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

November 14, 2022

The support helped me install everything. They did it all - thank you very much. The app is now making me a lot of orders

Niceshoppen
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Codeinero replied November 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Niceshoppen

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Preorderly and that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

September 26, 2022

Of great benefit to my business. I had great and efficient service from support - Looking forward to a great relationship!

Dyme Swim