Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

Preorderly ‑ Preorder NOW

by Codeinero

Pre-orders Made Easy! Manage out of stock & Pre-order products

Reprise Activewear

I used this app to help launch my leggings a few days early to gauge interest. The team was super helpful and responsive and even reached out proactively with documentation on how to have the app load faster on my site without me even asking. Great support team!

Behind the Texas Badge

This is a great app. We wanted to automatically change to "preorder" when our inventory was out of stock. You can set all the text you need to let your customers know when to expect the preorder and you can customize the preorder button so that there is no confusion that the item is out of stock and they are purchasing a preorder. I needed this option fast and I was quickly able to navigate all the settings. All very easy to understand. When I encountered a problem, they helped me immediately. Super fast customer service response. Great app!

ORIMALL.CO

I used this app for my sold out items. What I like about it is the report section where it shows you the orders that consist of the back-order items. Thanks Adi for the fast response, appreciate it much!

KIT

So far so good more functionality than the previous app we were using and $ 15 a month less expensive also.

Butter Cloth

This is the third app we have tried for Pre-Orders, and I am pleased to say that overall it works best of any we have tried. While no app will do everything we we would like, Preorderly comes the closest - without the bugs and conflicts we have found in their competitors' products. But the best part is the developer's responsiveness. Unlike most developers, Adi actually responds to your emails and works with you to resolve any issues - promptly and professionally. Definitely a top-tier developer, well done Adi.

Backstage Rockstar

This is THE one!! I've tried all of the others and they each had functionality issues with my theme.
Preorderly works immediately, is childishly easy to configure, looks awesome and fantastic value for money.

I was soooo frustrated until I found this. There were other popular pre order apps that even the developer couldn't get to work and I was thinking that I'd have to change my theme until I found this beauty! Thank you

P.S. One little niggle is that the install process includes a compulsory 'Review' phase which is strange and very premature. Just click it before you can continue with your configuration..

Built Bar

great app and great support, best pre-order app on shopify! Works exactly as expected, I have a lot of customization on both of my stores and this plugged right in. One small issue on the display of the customer notification but support got it fixed almost immediately after being notified.

Built Bar for IPA

great app, works exactly as described and the support is awesome! I had an issue with the display of the custoomer notification and they jumped on it and fixed it super fast, this is exactly how I expect service to be! Nicely done!

Industry of All Nations

Very easy to use and amazing support! They helped me customize my hover message and resolve some other glitches I was having. Excited to use when our website relaunches.

Cool East Market

This pre-order app is great and easy to use. You can set the pre-order for an entire collection instead of having to go variant by variant for each product. The support is also very fast and effective.
I wonder if there is a way to automatically generate an email to the customer letting them know that we are ordering their item especially for them and will sent it to them as soon as we receive it. That would be ideal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8