Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Safe and Fine

It does what it claims. Great customer service! When I have any questions, support always helping me very quick. Definitely recommend it! Its fully functional app!

Otoka.

Easy to instаll and the support from the teаm is аmаzing. We hаve stаrted аdding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results. UPD: Our sаles have increаsed by 4 times already since the аpp's instаllation!

Atlanta Bikes

Great and very easy! The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! I had an issue and the support team fixed it immediately!

Trendsshop24

I had a small problem with the app. Support team colleagues immediately took care of the problem and solved it. Thanks a lot.

September 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've emailed you in order to help with this case, please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

MagikFace

Parfait pour les réductions en% ou devise... ce serait bien d'ajouter les réduc du type x acheté/ y offert...
sinon, facile à prendre en main et à configurer.
peut-être plus de personnalisation du design serait également le bienvenu.

ONEROSE

Wonderful app and great people that help out super quickly with installation. Wanted to get my widget centered in the page, and they were able to get it done within minutes.

Urbankappa

i just instaled this app and it suddenly charge me $19 from me. I just installed this app for 2 days.
Never recomend

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 26 products while it allows to use it for free on one product only. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Scalzo Hair

The support team was very friendly and helpful. Went above and beyond what I expected to get all my questions answered, great app. recommended

September 22, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Good Thing

用着方便!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Gifts 247

I love this app. It's so easy to use and changes are done instantly. Keep up the good work team:)
I have looked around for a long time and found this app suits me best!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51