Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Glorious Hoodies

awesome app! i use this app from 20 days and i have already 1000$ in profit from using it. i love you guys :) I installed quantity breaks on all my stores to increase my profit. The best application ever !!!

November 12, 2019

Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Unique Monkey

Really helpful support team. Good app!

November 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Surprise You

I really like the way it looks in my store. This app is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done. the support is very nice!

November 5, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Pionnier Active Gear

I really like the way it looks in my store. Quantity Breaks and discounts is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done.

October 23, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreeShippingAllOrders.com

Have had several problems caused by another app and their tech support took care of everything and very fast.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate that.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

BrightestStore

These guys are real professionals, they helped me with the issue I had in 5 minutes, really cool. Thank you very much! 5 stars!!!

RubiesStore

Great app and great customer service! Got what I needed. Thank you very much, it really boosted my sales!

October 9, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help :)

GamesOfTheWorld

The app is simple and easy to set up. Also, the developers are very positive to help me solve the problem. Many thanks to you!

October 9, 2019

We are glad to hear that you're finding our app easy to setup, we worked hard to do that. Thank you for your review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

The Blank Pineapple

This app did not work on all orders. I contacted the support staff on 3 occasions. The first agent, Alex, was pleasant and helpful, the second and third time was a rude, dismissive, person who kept deflecting blame on my customers and their OP system or their cache history, everything that was already checked with the first agent. I give up. They cant fix the problem so I'm done.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
We've checked your conversation with our support managers, we discussed this situation with all the employees that were engaged to figure out on this situation and make right steps to prevent such situation in the future. First, I would like to extend my sincere apologies, but I understand that it will not compensate your expenditure. When I checked your conversation with our managers, I mentally was on your position and it was hard to understand that the situation resolving has been delayed so much. If you give us another chance, we will be ready to check the issue again, as we interested in fully resolving this problem and to prevent this from happening for our customers.
Please respond to our e-mail our let us know about the way you want to communicate. Thank you in advance!

AC Charger

It is very easy to use.
Love this app. Set up discount table in under a minute.
Thank you for a great easy to use app.

September 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.
Have a great day!