Quantity Discount

Quantity Discount

by SpurIT

Add Quantity Discount or Tiered Pricing to Your Store Easily

candycouples

Great customer support. I had issues with the design of the widget on my product page. They solve it within minutes. Really appreciate their help. Thanks

Likedtrend

they have great support team. i had problem and they helped me a lot to solve my problem. i highly recommend

CSM24 Store

Not good. This app is AMAZING! Got my quantity breaks all set and ready to go in a few minutes!! Works great. Super easy to install. HIGHLY recommended!

Gordon Bags

Their Customer Service has also been really helpful, when we've had issues they've helped us resolve them quickly! We've been using the bulk discounts app for a few years and its worked well for our needs.

tavriya-buh

So far so good. If I have a problem I'll be sure to let them Know! lol, but so far so good. Super simple to set up and use.

Kitty Lash | False Eyelashes

This app only works for one item and not the total amount of items in the cart. Please add this feature in

DREAMERO

I have never experienced such a good service nowhere. The Support manager named Artem was available in less than a minute even if it was close to midnight. He understood my problems very accurate and fast and solved tham really quick. Awesome Service! I love it! :) Thumbs up

Debbie Lynn

Only quantity app I could get installed correctly. Easy to use and real live customer support. Highly recommend.

Muscle X 1

Awesome app! Does exactly what i needed it to and looks great! I was a bit worried as to how it would look but you have complete control over the style so looks native to my theme and site. Awesome work!

EUK store

BEST multibuy product discount app in Shopify. Very easy to use and can create unlimited pricing tire. I have more than 10000 products of Grocery and doing promotion on weekly basis with many multibuy products. This app help me to make it easy. Their support is very prompt and mostly you will get it online instantly. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10