Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Power Sex

COMPLETELY UNCONFORMED, THEY ARE NOT CLEAR WITH THEIR PRICES I WAS TESTING IT WITH A SINGLE PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY SAY IT IS FREE BUT, THEY ENDED UP CHARGING FOR ITS USE YOU NEED TO BE CLEAR DECEIVING CUSTOMERS IS NOT A GOOD STRATEGY!!!!!

July 20, 2021

Update 26 July 2021 - No billing was done when merchant reinstalled the app on 17 July. The billing was for June cycle. Refund had been made for that cycle. Please note that our charges had been documented in our App page stating that the Free tier is for one product.

Hi, we had checked your billing history and the statement was untrue as there was no billing at all from our side for your latest reinstallation on 16 July 2021. I had sent you a screenshot of your billing history to your email already. Please advise us which month had the billing occurred so we can process the refund.

Please note that before we begin charging, the app will prompt you to agree before we start charging.

Sekmet

I used this app to help me make kits of the same product. It worked for what I wanted to do. Extremely good customer service

July 22, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

Auto Tuckshop

Some of the best/fastest customer support I have ever received. Great usability, easy to manage and clear directions through setup.

July 22, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Cafeiwu Closet

How should I delete the APP completely? The corresponding discount cannot be applied at the checkout. I need to delete the contents of the clean APP completely

July 6, 2021

Hi, please be informed that when you delete an app from Shopify via the Apps section, it will not remove the codes automatically. This is a standard Shopify behavior and is well documented on their message boards. The codes had been removed by our developers immediately after receiving the collaborator account.

HIPPO CROSSBORDER

This APP used to be great and everything worked out fine.However, the location of the recent display is problematic, and the setting page is to blank,I can't set anything. Please contact for help. dahemakj@gmail.com

July 1, 2021

Good day, we had emailed you on 1st July 2021 to your email. We had also sent you a collaborator request to look into your issue. Kindly reply to our email and the collaborator access for us to look into your issue.

Update 7 July 2021 - Issue resolved.

iFabric

BEST EVER SUPPORT TEAM , been using their app on my store for over 1 year and it increased my sales and also recently after adding ajax card we had some issue with their app and looks like there was a conflict between the both apps code, they followed up with me until they resolved the issue , BEST EVER CLIENT SUPPORT , STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you like our app. Good luck to your business !

Univers Magnétique

After deleting, there's still remaining codes in your site (the amai files) , you need to delete manually. quite annoying

June 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenienced caused. This is the typical behaviour of Shopify Apps as Shopify does not allow apps to remove any code once you remove the app.

We are currently working on an improved uninstallation process to guide the merchants better on the process.

OH!FX EMOTIONS CANADA

The app does exactly what i needed it to. And customer service agent are very helpfull when there is a problem

June 18, 2021

Thanks ! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.

Luxx Drops

Great support to fix a minor issue we had, highly recommend. ......................................

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

3G Medical Limited

The app works as intended but what stands out is customer support when things go wrong. Well done for committing to your customers guys!

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53