Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Ohh Prints

Fantastic app with great support! Alexander was extremely helpful with the setup for my store! Highly recommend this app

Le Bhaari

Nothing is free, in the name of free, this app has blown my $ 19 dollars, it is a very useless app, never use it.

February 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced confusion.
The app is free to use on one product page only, once it's used on more than one page it becomes paid. As we see in our database, you've enabled it on 2 pages. Anyway, no worries, we've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid accidental charges.
Also, we tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Glowy Charm

Samurai Active Entertainment Products

App works great for tiered product pricing, super fast and friendly service. They solved my query instantly and were really helpful.

Brulona

App works fantastic. Helped me increase my AOV so much. Special thanks to Eugenia from support who took the time to help me with every customisation that I needed. I appreciate that big time.

Bymauncy

Great app with even better support. Love the way the app works and the support and developers that helped me. Simply great!

February 22, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7 :)

VimXp

I got charged by this app since i was not aware about how it works for multiple products discount. Then i connected to support desk they refunded what i got charged and also reconvert my plan as free for one product. thank you really very much.

February 22, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties :)

YPSI Shop

Works well. Design and settings are easy to adjust. Customer Service was excellent. Quick and easy. Love it.

February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's highly appreciated! :)

BlissfulFeet™️

I used this app a lot and it has helped with the sales! Great customer service every time whenever I needed help with the app. Highly recommended.

February 18, 2021

Thank you! Hope the app will keep making you money :)
Good luck to your business!

Tightumbrella.de

faster and more helpful support. perfect app with many settings, thank you for the app. deserves a positive review.

February 15, 2021

Thanks so much :)
We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49