Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts | Reviews

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Home Sweet Home

App is very good. does the job good. I had some issues with translation apps, but this apps customer support, especially Charie, made a good job on fixing them fast. :) Thank you!

1SANSOME

The app doesn't work properly and after canceling subscription and deleting app the widgets still appear on my shopify store. I have tried to download the app again so that I can remove the widgets and I only get an error message. I have spent too much time trying to correct this.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned in the Uninstall FAQ which could be found at the main page of the app and also our email to you, that this is standard Shopify app behaviour.

HustleNHeartShop

The app does not work properly and after canceling subscription and deleting app the widgets still appear on my shopify store. I have tried to download the app again so that I can remove the widgets and I only get an error message. I have spent WAY too much time trying to correct this.

November 28, 2021

Bubble Tea Wholesaler WA

Rate 5 stars for their prompt action and kind services, although I had uninstalled the app just because of it's not suiting the web.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words ! It is certainly a pleasure to assist you :)

Peachy Pets

It's a great app for increasing average order value. Easy to set up and customer support is really helpful! I highly recommend it

November 16, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It's been a pleasure to assist you. Please do no hesitate to reach out if you have any further inquiries ;)

Madame Jodie

The quantity discounts continue to be shown also when I have deleted the app, I do not reccomend it.

November 15, 2021

In the documentations, it is mentioned that you are required to click on the Uninstall button in-app before you proceed to uninstall at the Shopify admin panel. In addition, we had also removed your codes within 30 minutes after your request. This is a well documented issue that had not yet been resolved by Shopify as mentioned here:

IzzNow

I use this app often to offer quantity breaks on some of my store's items and it helps increase my overall sales. I also like that whenever I need assistance, customer service reps are there to help and have fixed what I couldn't do myself on at least 4 occasions. Thank you!

November 15, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Jonass

App is still showing somehow even though i deleted it. Terrible experience i dont recommend using it

October 31, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We had removed the codes as soon as you had written in and everything is functioning as normal.

As mentioned in our FAQ, this is normal behavior for all Shopify applications, because after you uninstall the application from your store it no longer has the rights to restore all the previous changes it made to the theme.

TopDog Sneakers

Great experience with the app so far. Does what it says and responsive support team is definitely a plus point for me. Highly recommended.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Maestro Collections BL

I like the Buy X Get Y Free and the Upsell feature. Customer support is prompt too and they manage to resolve our issue quickly.

October 15, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55