Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Fusion Promo

I like the ease of use and now just need to see if its compatible with my product options app.
Also need to check if I can change the look and feel of it on the product page.

lovelyclothes.shop

very high quality and quick solution to the problem. I thank manager Stanislav for such quality support. 5 stars!!

Supply Chain Packaging

Great app - does exactly what it is supposed to. Set up is smooth and easy and the customer interface looks modern and easy ti understand.

Homedecorblanket

Very good support team, Love the app and got a lot increase in sales before too! thanks a lot for the app

MONDKAPJES HANDELAAR

I even paid 20 per month even I had 1 product.... Don't like this service. Hope this issue can be fixed

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. As we see in our database you've enabled the app on two product pages so that's the reason. We've contacted you via email in order to help!

Wize Coffee Leaf

App support helped us with custom modifications free of charge to get the App working with our AJAX Cart Drawer, it works perfectly.

DJ Supplies Sound and Lighting Ltd

Great app that generates a little more buisness. Easy to set up and use. Super fast support to fix any minor theme issues.

Scrub Caps & More

Really like the ease of use and look of this app. But sad that it only works on slide cart and not the pop-up cart. The theme I'm currently using happens to have the pop-up cart. Huge bummer.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help.

now-a-deals

Useful app, easy to install and nice support. Thank you!!!
It should be free for more product used.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Lostvape shop

very useful app and the service is awesome! thank you! we will install it consistently. wish it will help us improve our business

November 4, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43