Quantity Discount

Quantity Discount

by SpurIT

Add Quantity Discount or Tiered Pricing to Your Store Easily

LM Outlet

Amazing app. I use this app for help me to increase the AOV of my store. The support of the app is also amazing.

thumbprintaudio

This app is awesome! It has become such a huge help for my store and brand! I would highly recommend it for anyone trying to boost sales!

Natural Heroes

After a misunderstanding they quickly fixed a bug with IE. Now it works perfect! They were very helpful in making customizations too.

Instantaneous Ink

App does what it says it will do, however, I found the interface a bit confusing. When I reached out for customer support for help, I was put in contact with what was supposed to be a real life human except for it was obviously just a very unuseful bot. I would have appreciated if the customer support was upfront about just providing bot support, as it was just a waste of time. Besides that 4.5 star app.

TT inc.

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide tiered pricing for customers buying multiple products! REALLY easy to use and install, although I did have a small problem that was immediately resolved when I reached out to the support link. Very pleased with this app. purchase!

StairBrothers

App came bugged out the box. It was displaying wrong pricing on items that was not even in a price discount group. The devs said they could edit my theme but couldn't tell me what they were going to edit.. and since I was not even sure I was going to keep the app, I had to pass.

My search for a quantity discount app that actually just WORKS continues.

Aromazeug

App works great right out of the box, unlike every other app I tried. The app includes a built-in guide to setup and configure. The configuration was quick and easy and I could start offering discounted prices in just minutes. I especially like the ability to just click on an element in the product page to choose where the discount table should appear (either above or below the chosen element).

Unique Age

didn't work, its discount is not applying on every product on cart page, I did contact to support, but still its not working... disappointed

Feldschmiede

The app helps me a lot since I am selling indiviualised products with quantity breaks. Also its a great way to stimulate customers to buy more for a saving.

And the support is just great. Very kind and helpful people there. Total recommendation.

Fitnessdetective

Incredible support, I had a problem where the app didn't work with my theme as I wanted it, not only did they help me set it up but they even helped me with my theme code to make it look even better!

Besides that the app is really easy to use and works well right out of the gate.

I can definitely recommend it, at least give it a try you can't go wrong! (+14 days trial anyways)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8