Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Exotiss

I have tried the app for few days, choosing the free plan (0$/month) then i have uninstalled the app but it still appears in my shopify monthly bill with 19.99$. Be careful before downloading this app !

Update : The after sale service has replied to my request and I have been refunded with 19.95$.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about the problem! We've contacted you via email and we believe that the solution will be found :)

UPBEAT Showroom

installed it and can't even use the first free product at all. scam?! I wanted to try it out before paying 19,99 a month but thats just not right.

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

New Signs

Great app! Easy to install and the support from the team is amazing. We have started adding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results.

July 13, 2020

Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Good luck to your business!

Sanitizetek

I just added this app after an extensive search and the customer service was awesome. Alexander answered on chat right away and got this working after I stumbled a bit on my own. I totally recommend this app.

July 13, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to assist!

Gingerlining

Great customer service. The app didn't meet my specific needs and customer service didn't hesitate to reverse my charges. I would love to reinstall it again sometime.

July 8, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

Wired Uprise

Customer service is the best! I've dealt with many apps, but none of them are as good as this one. Would recommend!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)

Luxurious kart

It's very useful app that helps to increase conversion and increase revenue. I am taking its benefit.

July 7, 2020

Glad to know that it works for you and helps to grow your business!

Goods Of Japan

I was looking for the volume pricing discount feature that eBay has, and this app does that perfectly. It is free as I only used it for one product

July 7, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

LivingRomy

Functionality has dropped significantly since being owned by amai. At first the widget doesn't work, and now it is not working at all. Avoid at all costs

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you in order to discuss this situation and help :)

PackandSave

Fast reply, they always solve any problem promptly. The app is more the perfect, I wish I was able to show the quantity discount on the product listing not just the cart. I also wish that the collection I make for the quantity discount sync without having to add manually every new product.