Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
October 13, 2020

Be aware! This app uses "draft orders" so you'll, probably, lose abandoned carts and the "pixels" won't be triggered correctly. So, think twice if you want to mess up your funnel in order to use it. By the way, you can do the same using native automated discounts from Shopify.

buymecool
Amai replied October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

October 10, 2020

I do not recommend, this software is not worth the price. This design is too outdated. And it’s not easy to use. At first I said it’s free, and then I responded directly to $19.9. Too bad.

Fourstart
China
Time spent using app: 28 days
Amai replied October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss it but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Edited October 2, 2020

The setup is simple, will explore more about this. But the customer support is responsive and great!!

Ambience Zone
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Amai replied October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

September 24, 2020

Parfait pour les réductions en% ou devise... ce serait bien d'ajouter les réduc du type x acheté/ y offert...
sinon, facile à prendre en main et à configurer.
peut-être plus de personnalisation du design serait également le bienvenu.

MagikFace
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

September 21, 2020

i just instaled this app and it suddenly charge me $19 from me. I just installed this app for 2 days.
Never recomend

Urbankappa
India
Amai replied September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 26 products while it allows to use it for free on one product only. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Edited September 12, 2020

I just configured a promotion for my 2nd product and uninstalled the app on the same day within 2 hours and yet have been charged $19.95. This is quite unfortunate as I did not even use it for a day!!

Also, it is not compatible with Shopify multi-currency checkout i.e. the checkout always happens in the store's base currency instead of the currency selected by the customer. This is a major issue with stores that sell globally and in multiple currencies. This limitation should be mentioned clearly on the App's page on Shopify app store so that we can make a well-informed decision. Not cool at all!

Kitchenboon
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Amai replied September 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help. Looking forward to your reply!

September 6, 2020

The service is hands down amazing. Unfortunately, this app doesn't meet my needs because I need tiered discounts across product ranges, not variants. However, I would love to try it again if the functionality becomes available in future. Thank you for the kind and prompt support Alexander.

WitchyLashes
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 4, 2020

I downloaded the app thinking about using the FREE plan but then realized it doesn't meet my expectations. Uninstalled it right away, yet got a charge of $28.95 two weeks later. What a scam! This is against Shopify's policy for sure. I need an explanation!

miliammall
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Amai replied September 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. Yes, the app is free for one product page usage. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Edited September 2, 2020

UPDATE: Eugenia emailed me minutes after this review was posted bribing me with six free months of service in exchange for deleting this review. They are so untrustworthy. This is blatantly against Shopify's Term of Service.

This app cost me thousands of dollars during my launch. This app DOES NOT work in conjunction with PayPal and there is no warning about this! I lost so many sales because it looked like my website was malfunctioning. Customer service was so slow. I wish I could go back in time and never download this app. -1/10

The Dog Mom Club
Time spent using app: 5 days
Amai replied September 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such frustrating situation. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and find a solution. Sorry once again.

August 26, 2020

I used the application to test it and I uninstalled it the same day and I thought that the 1 free product, I could change it but if you select a second product (even if you remove the previous one) they already charge you 19.95. I want my money back please

¡Ahora Ya!