Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Kas Shopfittings

FOR: No product duplicates so no more inventory issues. Quick to install and set up - able to create price break groups based on %age or a fixed price. Fast Support should there be an issue (we had some custom Cart code)
AGAINST: removes the discount code box so if you use voucher/discount codes this wont work for you. (we don't - hence 5 Stars.)

Blank Sheet

It seems that the discount code box at checkout is disabled (not appearing) when the shopping cart contains products of which quantity discount is applied. I contacted the support team but still waiting for their reply. If anyone knows of a solution please could you share with me?

Dailypets2

Super Duper App, works great on my store

Popcorn4thepeople

This isn't truly tiered pricing. If you want to setup your pricing based on 0-5, 6-20, 21-50, etc quantity groups it doesn't work. I spoke to 2 different support techs on live chat. One said it would work and the other said it wouldn't work, so they don't even know if it would work.

It also doesn't work with discount codes, so that's strike 2 in my book. This isn't a very useful app. I would give it 0 stars if that was an option, but it isn't.

Ceiling Views

I've gone through 3 quantity pricing apps before this one and this does exactly what I need.

I needed a quantity pricing solution that didn't create variants/copies of existing variants.

Some how spurIT is ahead of the game and the other apps need to catch up.

Betterbatter

I loved everything about the customer service and nearly everything about the app.... (easy interface, clear design, elegant, easy to use and navigate)

BUT

at checkout our customers couldn't use discount codes, and this lead to a lot of abandonment when we were testing the app.and a lot - a LOT - of manual fixing of orders and helping resolve unhappiness.

So unfortunately we couldn't use the app :(

Would totally re-up if this were resolved and fixed

Proteck

Superb application and very responsive customer service.

Azucardulcerias

Very functional and easy to install app.

Support was also fast and great

Keep the good job guys!

The Native Gadget

Awesome app! Definitely Increases AOV. Great customer support too! Would reccomend

Banner Medical

Very good app. Excellent support.