Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Dogspriorities

Awesome app with excellent customer service. I had a small issue with the app, wrote to their support and got my problem solved almost instantly. The app works well and does a good job.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! Feedback like yours make us become even better!

SuperSopper

I had a problem with the widget, reached out to support and got an almost instant reply and within 10 minutes I was good to go

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your review :)
We are just happy to be useful! Please feel free to contact us in case of any issues :)

Athleivate

Their team reached out to me about some of the setting that could be improved, was nice to see an app team reach out proactively instead of waiting for the store owner to reach out first.

March 27, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :) Hope you'll keep enjoying the app!

majolievoiture.com

Really great app ! It is very useful and the client support is very reactive ! You have all my support.

March 27, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us anytime, our Support team is always ready and happy to help :)

Beauty Stars Store

The application helps to increase sales, I would recommend anyone starting a brand new store.
Fast customer service.

March 27, 2020

Thank you! We are glad that you've found this app that useful :)

Smart-Flex

Good app! Perfcet customer service. They fixed some problem in my store. Very kindly! Recommended for everyone shopifier!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Little Soap Planet

Very good support, fast and effective if any issue. i recommand this app also for quanitity volume it works with AJAX Cart

March 27, 2020

Don't hesitate to reach out, we are always ready to assist ;)

Quest Kiwi

Helped me a lot as a beginner. Would recommend anyone starting a brand new store. Awesome experience!

March 27, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is really appreciated :)

Mangobuddy

It's really a nice app. It helps me to increase my average order value and also have good supporting staff.

March 17, 2020

We are glad that the app works for you and makes your business grow! Good luck!

finehomes

Just added the app..initially there was a issue..but Artyom from service helped me sort out the issue immediately..the service was excellent...

March 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Our Support team is always ready to help so don't hesitate to reach out!