Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

The Native Gadget

Awesome app! Definitely Increases AOV. Great customer support too! Would reccomend

Banner Medical

Very good app. Excellent support.

4salon

I'm actually pretty impressed with this app. It works well, has a ton of design options, loads very well (nice for SEO), and has great features, such as showing the discounts in the cart and throughout checkout (that's huge for the customer experience). Also, the team made some custom changes to the app very quickly.

Great work!

Valuemaxx

I absolutely love this app.
Now I can make price break based on quantity.
And they supported me very kindly.
I really recommend this app if you need price break!

Wallys Dog Hub

YES - This app is amazing for a few reasons.

1) It actually works! You would think an app that can give a discount based on quantity would work but every other app that I tried either did not work or required a bunch of liquid editing.

2) It works with variants - The apps that did work only worked with products that come a single way, not with variants. This app works perfectly no matter which variant the customer chooses.

3) Installation is easy and awesome - Not only do you not have to mess with editing liquid files, but now that I see how real app developers do things on Shopify I feel spoiled!

They have an interactive tool where you click a few key places on your screen and it tells the app what to do. Just trust me on this, it's super easy and pretty damn awesome.

This app took something simple and made it SIMPLE!

Backlightcompany

The App has worked great for us. And the customer support has been 5-star!

Filter Co Belgium

Works perfectly with other apps!

Testcountrystore

The app fits our need really well compare to quantity bold. This app is simple to use, yet its flexible to adjust accord to our need. I like how it's simple that they let the customer chooses which field or number the customer wants to apply the tiered pricing on. When we need more modify, the support team is very helpful and very supportive for their app. This app and team are amazing! Keep it up guys!

Hartford Building Products

I didn't know how to do this but JULIA was Great.. She helped me go thru this App. What a great Employee you have in her.. Very knowledgeable.

Dianna Lynn Decor

I persisted for months with another tiered pricing app that had more reviews but in the end, could not function as I needed. I reluctantly uninstalled it and tried this app and Bam, it was up and working instantly. So happy.