Print Aura

We print & ship your orders under your brand, hassle free

ReconJacks Apparel

We've had a great experience so far with Print Aura. Their app needs some work but in the end, what counts is the end product that is delivered to the customer. We've already found customer comments about the improved quality with apparel we've have printed through Print Aura. Our market also prefers American Made. Print Aura is one of the only POD providers that has a wide selection of American Made. Keep up the good work.

JCBling

After almost 2 months of trial and error and working with the people at Shopify and Print Aura, I have discovered Print Aura is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UNDERGROUND THEME ICON.

When Print Aura asked me to try a different theme, it works perfectly.
If I want to use this program, I have to abandon my $180 theme

I changed to 2 simple themes and both work great

Actizio

THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY
We got $2000 stolen by Printaura. We're dealing with it for about the month and Printaura refuses to refund them back.

The worst of all is that they just charged us for $2000 in 2 transactions without any shame. Without any orders coming in.

And after you contact them they basically say to you "yeah, we will refund them back once you win the case on PayPal against us".

THIEVES!

That's all they are.

Each and every one of them!

Their customer service is by far the worst the world has ever seen and will not help you with anything. But I guess they were not meant to be helpful.

If you want to have your money stolen just like we did, go ahead and install their app.

If you do want to help yourself out stay away.

Staying away from this company is all it takes.

RighteouSouls

A very diverse amount of products but a piss-poor grade level of support. No one will talkover the phones to resolve real issues, just email. We took our business elsewhere.

TREES HAVE FEELINGS

As others have said, I really wanted to like Print Aura. I liked their selection of Bella Canvas apparel and thought it would be a perfect match for what my store needed. That said, if I could give ZERO stars for everything Print Aura -- customer service, support, interface, and the ultimate product -- I would. Their interface is absolutely terrible, mock-ups are only for YOU -- they are NOT used when you order. What? They have a standard place that they stick a standard size 8" piece of art. Special request? Forget it.

The amount of time I spent (stupidly) trying to get the support I needed, set my business back about a month and I have zero to show for it and I paid full-price for the privilege.

No matter how many emails I sent, phone calls I made, attempts I tried to get clear communication, it did not happen. I ordered 5 test shirts and 100% of them were exactly what I DID NOT WANT and had written about repeatedly as to avoid this issue. I could not have been more clear that I needed to communicate my creative needs and questions. I asked a series of clear and bulleted questions and only get a few vague answers. And when I didn't get the answers I needed, I tried to cancel my order, but they had been shipped. No apologies, no "how can we help you be a satisfied customer?", nothing.

Buh-bye, Print Aura. Moving on to Printful where we should have begun. Their customer service is AMAZING and it's clear they're far more knowledgeable and helpful than the above mentioned.

Six Eighty & Co.

I really wanted to like PrintAura. They have a great selection of products. But their interface is wonky. Products are pushed in, and appear on the site, but they will show up as "sold out" when you try to checkout. They display as shopify products, not printaura products. It takes over half an hour for orders to appear on the PrintAura website. There is NO PHONE NUMBER for customer support. Too much hassle. Don't bother.

GirlsRep

I really like their printing service, products and colors. I have dont great business with them with no issues.

Furious Flower Designs

Do NOT use this printer! If I could rate them a '0' I would. The customer service is horrible and the turnaround time is slow. The website is clunky and you have to submit manual orders, which is time consuming.

And if a certain item is out of stock you won't be notified immediately. I submitted orders but I wasn't notified until more than a day and a half after I submitted my order. I then submitted a replacement order and that sweatshirt was out of stock. In my business, customers aren't able to order products that are out of stock or they are notified immediately. That type of unprofessional behavior creates a bad experience for my customers and for me.

There are better print on demand companies that offer a better experience from designing, to ordering, to customer service. Save yourself a lot of headache and stay away from Print Aura.

YOGiiZA.com

I like Print Aura. I think many of the bad reviews must be written by their competitors because their service has been very good. There delivery times have been very good. They ship to my customers all over the Planet, even to China. They are the only drop ship partner I have found that has a selection of organic cotton and other eco-friendly options. There customer service is better than most apps that I use. They always respond to emails in a timely manner. The syncing was easy and I always get emails immediately after a customer s buys a product that is synced through my shopify store and I get notifications when the product is delivered. When I have had a print that I was not happy with they replaced it with out a hassle.
I would like to see even more 0rganic cotton options and maybe some recycled yoga legging options.
nothing is ever perfect in my mind so they get a 4 star rating. If I could give 4.5 stars I would.

Grant Cardone Training Technologies

Connie Scalise was awesome!!

Responded immediately with no delay in service.

Solved my problem immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6