Print Aura

We print & ship your orders under your brand, hassle free

Original Hippie®

In the beginning I selected Print Aura because of the variety of options of the apparel they had. With Original Hippie it's just as important how the clothing feel on as it does the design. Print Aura's app works well and they go above and beyond to give me the service that they believe their customers deserve daily. Their printing and in house abilities are exactly what I was wanting in a Print On Demand fulfillment company. I have complete peace of mind with that side of my business and never give it a second thought knowing they have me covered. I highly recommend them! Dean Stockton – Original Hippie®

503 Sports

App is great with quality merchandise and orders are always fulfilled on time. In the few cases where there was an error it was quickly corrected at no cost to me. The only improvement I would like to see is better control to make changes on orders such as shipping methods.

Alley & Rae Apparel

I cannot say enough good things about this app! Takes all the time/stress out of the fulfillment process. They offer a large collection of products, shipping is fast and they are amazing to work with. Very quick when it comes to resolving issues and saves me so much time! They print, package and ship all of my orders for me so that I can spend my time focusing on other aspects of my business. Thanks Print Aura!

Selcouth Collective

I was in a bind to try and get a manual order processed and shipped within a very small window. They got the order printed and ensured that the order went out in time without a hitch. I appreciate that kind of customer service a ton!

YaBoyRoshi

PrintAura has been great so far! Great quality, minimal issues and very fast and communicative customer support. Their level of professionalism has allowed me to continue to run a smooth storefront. Definitely reccomend!

Tenn Street Goods

The customer service and support team is really great to work with and they have a nice selection of products!

Essential Oil Style

I have worked with Represent.com Printful.com Printfy.com Teelaunch; Custom Cat; Gooten ....Like... all of them! I'll tell you why I like Print Aura PROS: The Variety of Apparel is number one here. My shop stands out because I can offer fashionable trendy styles and colors. For Instance Printful offers Bella + Canvas 8800 Women's Flowy Racerback Tank for 17.95 but only offers it in 4 colors where Print Aura that same style for LESS $17.50 in 23 colors. Customer service has always been very responsive and helpful!! I feel supported and they are my partners in pleasing my customers. AND they have an off-the-menu option ( not listed on their website) for Overnight shipping if you, as a shop owner have one of those emergencies. Their quality is long lasting and consistent and I don't really have to worry about artwork wearing off too soon , like with some other producers CONS: Sometimes their website is buggy and Yes their mock-up generator is very clunky but I do have a work around that requires manual labor on my end *but* I see it as an entry barrier between me and my competitors. Most people will just get impatient and go elsewhere. I will be giving them 5 Stars if they should making load product more seamless .

Littlest Warrior

I used to have to ship all my tees from my house - now Print Aura prints them and ships them for me. They have a great selection of tees to choose from and excellent customer service. Every time I have a question they get back to me right away and whenever there is an issue that needs to be fixed, they correct it and make it right.

Shop Nixxle

I ordered two t-shirts as a test.. one organic bamboo fabric and one organic hemp fabric (both with organic cotton blends). One t-shirt used a white undercoating on the design as they recommend and the other did not. One advantage they have over other companies is that they do have a few organic products, and that is why I took the risk after reading the reviews. The quality of the organic t's are not bad, but there are many problems with the website and product building process. The technology is really dated so the process becomes slow, confusing and prone to mistakes. They don't do any quality control on their end so you won't find out if there is a problem until you or the customer received the product. They really push you to use a white undercoat on your designs but the printing quality with that process is bad. It ends up gummy and sticky and in my case the white undercoating showed through the graphic in spots. The other t-shirt I got had no white undercoating so the quality was much better... if I order from them I would only use designs that don't need a white undercoating. Also on the negative, the t-shirts arrived stuffed into a small pack with no thought to presentation... your customers will receive a wrinkled smelly mess. The wrinkles and smell was quite bad so I immediately washed the shirts... the bamboo shirt shrank a good size and a half... from an XL to probably a medium or a small fitting L. The hemp shirt shrank a normal amount so it was fine. The fabrics do feel nice but do not seem terribly durable. Also the tags were a bit discolored like the shirts have been sitting in a warehouse for a long time. All in all I wouldn't use print aura for standard products as there are way easier options... really they need to improve their technology to be competitive. And I would not use their Bamboo shirts because of how much they shrink. I would probably order their hemp shirts with no undercoating since that seemed like a good combination.

Chimera Alchemy Studio

They entice you with their selection of sweatshop free/eco/american made apparel, then they send you the nice garments with garbage printing.
Previous 1 3 4 5