Print Aura

We print & ship your orders under your brand, hassle free

Six Eighty & Co.

I really wanted to like PrintAura. They have a great selection of products. But their interface is wonky. Products are pushed in, and appear on the site, but they will show up as "sold out" when you try to checkout. They display as shopify products, not printaura products. It takes over half an hour for orders to appear on the PrintAura website. There is NO PHONE NUMBER for customer support. Too much hassle. Don't bother.

GirlsRep

I really like their printing service, products and colors. I have dont great business with them with no issues.

Furious Flower Designs

Do NOT use this printer! If I could rate them a '0' I would. The customer service is horrible and the turnaround time is slow. The website is clunky and you have to submit manual orders, which is time consuming.

And if a certain item is out of stock you won't be notified immediately. I submitted orders but I wasn't notified until more than a day and a half after I submitted my order. I then submitted a replacement order and that sweatshirt was out of stock. In my business, customers aren't able to order products that are out of stock or they are notified immediately. That type of unprofessional behavior creates a bad experience for my customers and for me.

There are better print on demand companies that offer a better experience from designing, to ordering, to customer service. Save yourself a lot of headache and stay away from Print Aura.

YOGiiZA.com

I like Print Aura. I think many of the bad reviews must be written by their competitors because their service has been very good. There delivery times have been very good. They ship to my customers all over the Planet, even to China. They are the only drop ship partner I have found that has a selection of organic cotton and other eco-friendly options. There customer service is better than most apps that I use. They always respond to emails in a timely manner. The syncing was easy and I always get emails immediately after a customer s buys a product that is synced through my shopify store and I get notifications when the product is delivered. When I have had a print that I was not happy with they replaced it with out a hassle.
I would like to see even more 0rganic cotton options and maybe some recycled yoga legging options.
nothing is ever perfect in my mind so they get a 4 star rating. If I could give 4.5 stars I would.

Grant Cardone Training Technologies

Connie Scalise was awesome!!

Responded immediately with no delay in service.

Solved my problem immediately.

Original Hippie®

In the beginning I selected Print Aura because of the variety of options of the apparel they had. With Original Hippie it's just as important how the clothing feel on as it does the design. Print Aura's app works well and they go above and beyond to give me the service that they believe their customers deserve daily. Their printing and in house abilities are exactly what I was wanting in a Print On Demand fulfillment company. I have complete peace of mind with that side of my business and never give it a second thought knowing they have me covered. I highly recommend them!
Dean Stockton – Original Hippie®

503 Sports

App is great with quality merchandise and orders are always fulfilled on time. In the few cases where there was an error it was quickly corrected at no cost to me. The only improvement I would like to see is better control to make changes on orders such as shipping methods.

Alley & Rae Apparel

I cannot say enough good things about this app! Takes all the time/stress out of the fulfillment process. They offer a large collection of products, shipping is fast and they are amazing to work with. Very quick when it comes to resolving issues and saves me so much time! They print, package and ship all of my orders for me so that I can spend my time focusing on other aspects of my business. Thanks Print Aura!

Selcouth Collective

I was in a bind to try and get a manual order processed and shipped within a very small window. They got the order printed and ensured that the order went out in time without a hitch. I appreciate that kind of customer service a ton!

YaBoyRoshi

PrintAura has been great so far! Great quality, minimal issues and very fast and communicative customer support. Their level of professionalism has allowed me to continue to run a smooth storefront. Definitely reccomend!

Previous 1 3 4 5