Printaura

Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
August 22, 2017

THE WORST DROP SHIP COMPANY ON SHOPIFY. Customer Service is HORRIFIC. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL. You may have one or two orders that are ok, if you have one that isn't good luck trying to resolve anything with them. Pure incompetence. Should have paid attention to the bad reviews over the few good ones.

Lukesix38
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 14, 2017

Their service is on point.
Fast shipping (very) and they offer an optional additional $1 rush shipping.
You can really get customized with your brand through them, they offer options to take your business cards you send them and slip in the package.
Customer service is always in touch with you if there is any issues.
Friendly staff and quick service.

Tshirtsnow
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 4, 2017

I was a little hesitant to use PrintAura because of some of their reviews, but decided to give them a shot because their selection is huge.
I've been really pleased with the print quality and have only had one problem. One of the shirts had several small holes from where the printing solution had dissolved the shirt fabric. Panic! What if that had been sent to a customer!? I sent pictures to PrintAura and explained the problem.
I'm giving them a 5 star review because of the response. I sent the complaint off in the middle of the night. Within a few hours, I checked and saw that a replacement was already being processed. It was like 6 am, and way before normal business hours. I didn't get any notification, they just started fixing the problem. A little after 9 am, I received an email apologizing and officially informing me that a replacement was on its way. They explained what happened and assured me that it is a rare event.
I cannot complain about their customer service. I was blown away by how fast and easy it was to get this fixed. I may end up with a customer who gets a similarly damaged shirt, but with PrintAura handling everything so fast I'm confident that I can keep my customers happy.

Mo Fig
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 23, 2017

I downloaded the print aura shopify app because I felt as though the current t shirt fulfillment company did not have enough selection of products for my customers (i.e t shirt and sweatshirt styles and colors). After doing some research, I found print aura and was impressed with the variety of products they had. Still being weary because of the mixed reviews they have received, I decided to just create one sweatshirt through print aura on my website, and ordered it for my self to see what the buying process would be like for my customers via print aura. I was excited when I received my sweatshirt so quickly, only a few days after I had ordered it, but was really disappointed when I opened up my package. Their print quality was horrible, and the graphic on the back of the sweatshirt was already peeling and stuck together. I'm so glad I tested their products before selling them to my customers, I can't imagine how absolutely embarrassing it would have been to have my customers receive such a low-quality product.

Riley Clarke
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 25, 2017

Great service, always helpful. Willing to help their customers. Enjoy working with them.

Gulfcoastclothing
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 20, 2017

Not impressed at all. The customer service is rude rude rude!

After reading everything in the Image Guidelines, I began building my store... only to find out I wasn't saving my images as CYMK - My bad!

But them after REDOING everything, I stumble upon their YouTube page where I learn that the images need to be rasterized before uploading... a step that is NOT mentioned on their Image Guidelines page.

When I asked why this video isn't listed, and if there are any more steps I need to know about, I was directed to the Image Guidelines page.

The company give you NOTHING but the run-around.

It's sad really, because the potential for greatness is there! Unfortunately, they don't understand the meaning of professionalism.

Regular Gal
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 9, 2017

Their website is extremely slow. Almost unusable!!!!

Nerdyteez
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 24, 2017

I spent several months comparing t-shirt fulfillment companies and choose Print Aura based on the research. I am probably the biggest critic you want to ever run into, so I write this review with the strongest convictions. I realized within one week that I made the very best decision for my t-shirt company. The company's staff have been responsive to my phone calls and emails. One email was just seeking comfort that I had done my mockups correctly. Yet, they responded and gave me the reassurance that I needed as a newbie. The most impressive thing was I launched my website on Monday and by Friday, Monday's customers already had their t-shirts in hand. We went with the Next Level premium tees for our men and Bella Canva for women. We are blown away by the quality of the tees and the print on them. Our packages arrive with our brand clearly indicated.
I wish I could post pictures of how awesomely packaged my products arrived. I almost shed a tear, that's just how happy I was that I chose the right business partner in Print Aura. My product is in the best hands. It takes a lot to impress me and I'm rarely blown away, but I've been both this week. I'm happy!

Tangerine Tees Things
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 11, 2017

More like Print Awful.
No one ever answers the phone when I call and email responses are often inconsistent, "canned", condescending, and rude. When my customers receive crappy products it reflects poorly on me and my brand!

PrintAura does not act like a partner at all. It seems ALL they care about is padding their pockets while cranking out as many products (regardless of quality) as possible... Because, I mean, after all... if there is an error in an order it doesn't reflect on them whatsoever. It reflects on us (the small business). We get to take the brunt of the upset customer's irritation and loose money because of their careless mistakes. They have absolutely no skin in the game and it shows in their customer service.

I have had issues with a high percentage of my orders. I simply asked about quality control. The response I got was "Thanks for voicing your concern. There is most certainly a lot of quality control over here. However, we ship out a lot of products and errors can occur."

IF the level of quality control going on was what they claim, there is absolutely NO excuse for the number of errors that have occurred. When I responded to this asking them to call me to sort this out the response I got was, "Phone support is very limited this time of year due to the holidays. Emails get priority with us.
I have already made it clear to you that due to the volume of products we print and ship, human error can occur. When we are notified of an order error (via email with the order number and a photo), we can replace the order or issue you a refund. If you have orders that need either a refund or a replacement, please send us an email per order and include the order number and a photo showing the issue."

1. There has NEVER been an apology for any of these issues and saying things like "I have already made it clear to you" without any sort of "we are sorry this keeps happening" is really rude. 2. If your production volume is so HUGE that errors are occuring to this extent maybe hiring some extra quality control personnel would be helful. 3. By the time you let orders with problems (missing packing slips, incorrectly printed garments, damaged garments...etc) ship to our customers it's too late... an impression has been made. I get that some mistakes and issues are just a part of doing business... but come on. AND!! to get this "promised refund" is extra work for us, not only do we have to try to help our upset customer we also have to spend extra time to submit photos and order ID info in "separate emails" to Print Aura. It's just crazy.

I am beyond frustrated. I have tried to approach these issues with understanding and grace... but that last email I received was the final straw. I have only been working with them for a couple months and the amount of errors and lack of positive customer service interaction tells me it's time to find another option.

I'd say steer clear of this company.

Waffle Lane
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 12, 2016

I can only speak for the phone cases and pillows. They are both of good quality. HOWEVER, beware - print aura does not do quality control and if there is an issue with your images, they will not contact you like Printful does. I had a customer receive a pillow with nothing printed on the front! I am astounded that no one on the production side thought to contact me to let me know there was an issue. Instead, they shipped the product and I got a refund request from the buyer, who was understandably upset. The issue with the image was my fault, but only because I did not watch the how-to video, which they don't tell you is a must when creating the images. I followed the image guidelines as described underneath the video and unfortunately there was a step I didn't know about that you could only know about through watching the video tutorial. Lesson learned. When trying to reach customer support to figure out what I'd done wrong, they kept sending me back to the image requirement page on their website, which was not helpful to me at all (since I was under the impression I'd done everything correctly.) I asked for a phone call back to discuss the issue so that I could be clear on what to do in the future, but got a second email, yet again sending me back to the image requirement page of their website.

In essence, good products but really poor support and their image uploading system is not very intuitive so be sure to read every single thing and double check you've done it all correctly. You will not be notified if you've made an error, and PrintAura could care less if you have - they'll just print your product regardless of whether or not it makes sense to do so.

4 Paws Buddha