Printaura

Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
November 15, 2016

Printaura is an excellent addition to my new busy. Not only do they have all my needs in one place they have an exceptional customer support.

Knowledge Co
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 12, 2016

This is the first company that I've used with my business to print tshirts on demand and I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed. It is great to be able to have my shirts printed as they're ordered so that I don't have to keep a large supply of products that may or may not sell. However, everything else about the business is terrible.

Every product takes a minimum of 3-5 days of processing time before it ships. I've only been in business a few months and I've already had orders that have taken way longer than 5 days to process. After contacting Print Aura, it takes a day or so for them to get back to you with a "we're looking into it" reply. It's bad for my business because my customers can go to other websites and get their items shipped within a day or two of purchase.

In addition, they use a digital printer to print the designs on the shirt. The digital printer does not use enough ink and the quality of the designs is very poor. They don't offer samples so you have no idea what your items will look like unless you buy them and have them shipped to you. Then if you need to make corrections, you have to reupload the design and buy the item again. The shirts also have an odor to them when they arrive in the mail and you have to wash them before you wear them to remove the odor.

Combined with a slow, clunky website and poor user interface, I've not been happy with Print Aura. As soon as I find something better, I'm jumping ship and moving all of my inventory to another vendor.

Raise The Bar Athletics
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 9, 2016

(ABSOLUSTELY NOT!) .. DEAR PRINT AURA, by not fulfilling your responsibilities to your clients, you are thereore wasting THEIR time and compromising the trust of THEIR clients. DOes that at all bother you? i feel like others should be warned of your poor service. 2 out of 4 orders placed with you were never delivered to the delivery address because both were mislabeled by YOU... and to not take any responsibility for that is seriously unprofessional of you. . bigger problems i have, but i get pissed (nay-resentful) when others ultimately waste my time (and money) with absolutely no remorse. a far cry from the excellence of the customer service your website boasts about, i cannot take any more chances with your company. I am lucky that the customers i have are regulars and understanding for the 20 day delay. . just.. terrible.. and I DID try contacting you- with no response regarding the last order that was sent out into orbit... which i finally tracked down (it was delivered to MY post office.. the RETURN address) which i must go pick up today and RE-SHIP to my client on my dime...again. unbelievable. i rarely regret anything, but what a time-waste and disappointment.. really believed your own praises regarding your commitment towards customer satisfaction. i suppose that only counts when AND IF merchandise is actually received.

Laura Flook
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 6, 2016

Very frustrating. Very disappointing. Very unprofessional. I could go on. This is the worse experience I've ever had with an app on shopify. How do you offer a complicated product (sure it's easy to install, but then you have to set up your business on their website to sync with your shopify store, and it's complicated and time consuming) and NOT offer the ability to talk with someone?
I feel so cheated, I put the time in to read everything on their website, I watched all the videos, and STILL I had questions when I started to go through the process; like I said, it's complicated and all that information sometimes doesn't make sense when unexpected things happen, and you simply NEED to be able to talk with someone. That's why I feel cheated, I did my homework, did the research and when I needed someone to assist me to get over the hump, and they failed me each and EVERY time. EVERY time I called this company I got a voice mail telling me someone would call me back if I left a message. How do you go through a complicated set up process and have to send them an email, write them a message or leave them a voice mail and then wait for them to reply in half a day to a full day later? Then when you get the reply, if they misinterpreted what you were saying in your message, you have to wait another half to full day for someone to get back to you. Completely frustrating. Completely disappointing. Completely unprofessional. Seriously, a complete waste of time!

Your Hometown T
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 25, 2016

Horrible turn around. An order was placed on January 13th and they sent an email on January 25th saying "The B100 - 6-12 mos - Berry in this order is currently out of stock. Would you like to replace this with a different color? Let us know.

All the best,"
No apolog, nothing.
I would NOT put your trust in this business unless you want to sabotage your business.

Estyspot
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 16, 2015

If there was an option for no stars Print Aura would receive it!

I consider myself a perfectionist to an extent and the idea of having someone print and ship my products to customers without me laying eyes on them first terrified me and the results of my experience with Print Aura is exactly why!

1. The turn around time was horrible. I placed an order well before any customer to "sample" the printing and it took a couple days short of a month for my order to ship, so I had customers receiving orders before me.

2. I placed an order for four items and each of them had a different print size. A tank top had the back design printed on the from and back! One customer even had stains on the front of her tank top.

3. The garments smelled!!! When you open the package there was a stench that hit your nose. I understand ink may cause this, but it should NOT be shipped to customers this way!!!

4. Customer Service was lacking. They now have a phone number listed, but didn't at the time I utilized the app. I had to send a message and wait for a response.

I choose this route because I don't have the capability to purchase and hold my own inventory at this time. Printing by demand was going to allow me to fund that next step. Now my store is on pause due to this horrible service.

If you are serious about your brand and quality DO NOT USE THIS APP!

Outfitted Mbs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 6, 2015

Update** Print Aura fully refunded both orders and put money in my account with them should I decide to give them a second chance. Their support staff worked well with me to refund my order and assured me that what had happened was rare.

My experience with print aura is extremely unsatisfactory! I have made two orders from them. The first I paid extra to rush through the printing process and paid extra for the quickest delivery. That was 2 weeks ago and I still do not have that order. I made a dumb decision and decided to make a second order, because I needed shirts fast and just thought the first order would be a day or two late. So I ordered a second time, this time I actually received shirts. However multiple shirts had stains on them. One has a black goo on it that will not come off. If I could upload pictures I would. DO NOT USE THIS PRINT/SHIPPER!!!!!!

Live Tyler
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited June 4, 2015

We have just started using PrintAura and we are very satisfied with their services. As a new user we had many questions starting off and Matt has been very helpful and responsive. He helped us make corrections quickly and even rushed our order to overnight delivery when we were pressed for time for one of our projects. Additionally, we were impressed with their t-shirt printing quality, delivery, and prices. We totally recommend PrintAura.

www.BoldFaith.Style

Bold Faith
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited February 20, 2015

Edit: After this review posted I was contacted by the owner of PrintAura, and was told that the issue would be resolved and that I would not be charged for their mistake. As a result, I've updated the review to 3 stars.

Original: Terrible. I'm so happy I decided to order a shirt before I opened the product up to my customers. Not only did it take nearly two weeks for the shirt to ship, they then sent me the WRONG shirt. After contacting PrintAura, they put in another order, which thankfully I caught, as they seemed to be trying to CHARGE for the replacement shirt.

I would not recommend this service to anyone that cares about their customers, they certainly are not worth the headache.

World Hollywood Entertainment
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 19, 2015

Print Aura offers a simple and straight forward integration that takes the guess work out of building a rock solid back-end for any startup or established t-shirt business.

The Print Aura App is only part of the total package. The support behind the technology is nothing short of amazing, and I have never had a single issue with their fulfillment process. Have a question? It gets answered. Have a problem? It gets solved. Had it not been for Print Aura, I would still be struggling with dead-end platforms.

Tee Trending