Printaura

Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
December 2, 2014

Print Aura helped me to create a professional, well-organized t-shirt business on less than a shoe string. Their integration with Shopify is clean, efficient, and hassle free.

Right out of the box, you are ready to role. Print Aura is always available to answer your questions, and they deliver on their promise to make selling your shirt designs a breeze.

Pawz Imprints
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 11, 2014

Print Aura has made opening our Shopify site extremely simple. The API works great with the store and makes orders go though quickly and efficiently. Matt is always willing to help out with any question that may come up.

Currency Goods
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 28, 2014

Very good customer service. Print Aura does a great job integrating with your Shopify account. Everything is user friendly which makes it easier to get started & making a successful business. Will definitely be using their service for awhile. Check out our site www.CrownTheRoyales.com

Crown The Royales
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
February 14, 2014

Excellent support, nice tools and a friendly manager

Shihan Essence
Uruguay
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 11, 2014

Print Aura is a great tool for any clothing business starting out. It's the most user friendly API I've ever dealt with. It makes using a shopify store very easy to maintain and update from shipping to inventory and releasing new design.

I would like an update uploaded files instead of having to re upload a whole new file if you make changes to a design. Or possibly just a more user friendly way to view the uploaded files when creating new products.

Overall you just can't beat Print Aura

Wavy Gang Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 11, 2014

We've used Matt for the last 6 months and have been very impressed with ship time, shirt quality, and customer service. Matt is great at what he does and is very responsive. Highly recommended.

Daylight Curfew
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 11, 2014

Matt at Print Aura is great! He takes the time to help you figure out how to size your items and create mockups, and is very patient with beginners who need explanations. I started with Print Aura a year or so ago and have done lots of business with them. Their lead times seem to have improved and their customer service is great if there is a mistake made on their part. They have a bigger item selection than any of their current shopify competitors and their pricing is competitive. The only thing I wish they had was a mockup creator that was built in, but I know that costs a ton of money to develop. Overall if you need a DTG printer, you should try these guys out!

Campus Retro
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
February 11, 2014

Matt over at Printaura is the most RESPONSIVE guy I've ever worked with - their customer service is top notch and I've never had an issue with them.

Printaura has a great and intuitive platform that's easy to use, very reasonably priced (in fact, I doubt you can find a cheaper print on demand company), and has let us brand everything from the shipping label using our own logos to using their warehouse address as the return label.

I highly recommend these guys.

CuteSet