Reviews (6,572)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this print-on-demand service for its consistent quality, flexibility, and superior customer service. It integrates smoothly with e-commerce platforms and offers unique features like sleeve prints, private label branding, and white-label packaging. The service handles all logistics, from printing to shipping, ensuring quality control. Its design editor is advanced and offers free mockups. Merchants appreciate the responsive customer support, competitive base pricing, and potential for increased profit margins with a subscription.

June 26, 2024

Store won't connect. Gives directions to connect that are not accurate. Still no answer from support team

Society of Army Physician Assistants Storefront
About 2 years using the app
Printful replied June 30, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

June 14, 2024

SHIPPING IS ENTIRELY TOO HIGH. THEY CHARGED $15 PLUS THE HIGH COST OF THE PRODUCT. I WILL NEVER MAKE A PROFIT WITH THEM. THEY HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER! THEIR RATE IS TAKING AWAY FROM MY REVENUE MADE IN THE ORDER THAT THE CUSTOMER PAID FOR MY PERSONAL PRODUCTS.

Unique Grandeur
21 days using the app
Printful replied June 18, 2024

We appreciate the feedback you shared! If there’s anything you think we could improve or have any questions regarding pricing, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

April 2, 2024

Not ideal. I prefer the old way when I could post my products directly through the Printful website dashboard, not within shopify. Also, since this app was updated, now the EDT no longer is showing under ANY of our products. I've contacted Printful support about this but so far nobody want s to help me fix this.

Steve Tanner Stock
5 months using the app
Printful replied April 4, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll take a look into it right away.

July 1, 2024

It was much easier to use when I had the old dashboard

www.ka-tet19.net
Over 3 years using the app
Printful replied July 7, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

May 13, 2024

Incredibly hard to get setup correctly. The templates make no sense whatsoever, and are near useless.

mikeys.gallery
10 months using the app
Printful replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your review! We’ll follow up with you via email shortly! 😊

March 21, 2024

I very much dislike the new shopify integration. It's too simplified and feels like I can't find anything. I also can't see any tracking data unless I open a new tab and navigate to the full site. Feels like and unnecessary change.

LOCALSIXONEFIVE
Over 6 years using the app
Printful replied March 24, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to take a further look into the situation and hear more about it. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll take a closer look.

May 17, 2024

No easy way to contact customer service. They denied a couple orders for customers and we can't get a hold of them

Power Biopharms
About 1 year using the app
Printful replied May 22, 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that you had trouble contacting our team. Please reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com. We'll be happy to look into this and help you resolve this!

April 12, 2024

less than one star. Doesn't work properly with my shopify account. Can't un-import items.

Obvious Solutions
Over 5 years using the app
Printful replied April 14, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

May 5, 2024

Orders take too long to fulfill. I have my settings set on auto fulfill and can be days before fulfillment begins.

Boue
9 months using the app
Printful replied May 8, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Our standard fulfillment times are 2-5 business days, but we understand the importance of prompt service. In case there's an order that's delayed, please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com with your order details. We'll be happy to look into this!

July 5, 2024

So it letted me order it for my self as sample of the model that I've made but when I try and put it into my website it says that all of the following sizes are not available to put into my webste?

My Store