4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its consistent quality, flexibility, and exceptional customer service. It provides a user-friendly platform for easy design uploads, product customization, and seamless online store integration. Merchants appreciate the advanced design editor features and the variety of mockups. The app's efficient integration with Shopify simplifies order and inventory management. Unique branding options, including sleeve prints and private label branding, are available, and merchants can use their own branded packaging. The print quality, especially on t-shirts, is consistently high, featuring vibrant, sharp prints on quality materials.

April 8, 2024

Mi experiencia con printful a día de hoy:

- El periodo de envío de ciertos pedidos es aceptable. Otros tardan más y hay que pagar gastos de envío al recibir el artículo.

- La calidad de impresión por sublimación no es tan buena como para que el artículo tenga un precio elevado y así tener margen de beneficio razonable.

Aviation Heritage
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Printful replied April 9, 2024

¡Gracias por dejar una reseña! Apreciamos sus comentarios y ciertamente estaremos encantados de analizar la situación que mencionó con respecto a la calidad del producto y el envío. Envíenos un correo electrónico a feedback@printful.com e investigaremos de inmediato.

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to take a look at the situation you mentioned regarding product quality and shipping. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

November 11, 2023

Has lot's of problems. Mockup Images sometimes are blurry even with good DPI. Logo In mockup look's in different size compered to template, sometimes even in slightly different location. Sometimes pages load infinity time when waiting for upload and u must restart page and start from beggining. Some products even dont have a mockup view and u can't tell how final product look's till you push it to the store. Its hard to work with printful templates. There is no mirror copy, and most of the products dont have grid view, and if is than it is far from good. Its impossible to make identical shoes without mirror view. There is lot's to update and fix so user can make their own design without stress.

Dark Philosophy
Latvia
3 months using the app
Printful replied November 13, 2023

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Mockup images are meant to help your customers visualize the product, however, they are computer-generated images and are not 100% accurate. We also take into consideration that higher-quality mockups are much heavier and load longer which might affect your store. This is also the reason why some products like all-over print and sublimation products don't have mockup previews. However, if you create a template first, you can download all mockups to take a closer look before submitting the product to store.
Grid view is available for products with specific print area while sublimation and all-over print products don't have such restrictions. While we don't have a specific mirror feature, in the transform option you can choose to flip the image horizontally and you can also use the reflect option in the pattern tool.
However, please know that we are constantly working on improvements and we aim to make store management and product adding as easy as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

December 20, 2023

I'm yet to order a product but so far so good

That Look
Kenya
7 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Honestly, i am new and still figuring my way around. I find this to be one of the more difficult apps I have been working with. Its the slowest and a little confusing. However, some of the feature are better than others. I appreciate your business model and am excited to see the products and see what the experience is like when I get some orders.
I can give a more thorough view then. Thank you
Santina

The unique thread
Printful replied March 24, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned issues and provide any help you might need. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll look into it right away.

Edited January 4, 2024

So far so good!

Zani's Print Store
22 days using the app
March 23, 2024

Great service, but some of the pricing is too high and needs revised, people are trying to make a profit and still grow, yet the majority of your sales go to Printiful - unless you set 50%(+) margins and make your customers pay ridiculous prices OR use the cheap lower quality clothing (which still feels slightly overpriced). But I'm clearly no expert or else my business would be thriving. Also, not a big fan of the new Shopify dashboard at all. Hopefully it’s updated or becomes a customizable setup.

THE WHITE CROW
Printful replied March 24, 2024

Thanks a bunch for the detailed review! We would love to hear more about your experience and feedback. Feel free to reach out to us via e-mail at feedback@printful.com, and we'll be happy to look into it! We truly appreciate your feedback!

November 3, 2023

Could be better

DarkRealmTattoos
About 3 years using the app
Printful replied November 6, 2023

Hi! Thank you for the review.
We are constantly working on improvements and we aim to make store management and product adding as easy as possible. You can also reach out to us with some suggestions you may have at feedback@printful.com

March 8, 2024

I could swear everytime they update the mockups something goes wrong. The new all over print hoodie mockups are crooked. The issue really is that it will now take around 4-5 hours to change all the mockups because the system is slow and the bulk editing options are not as useful as I'd wish.

4Sure4
Portugal
February 29, 2024

I don’t like the fact that lots of products get discontinued. My store is based only on sustainable clothing and the choice Printful has for sustainable items it’s already very limited so, when they suddenly discontinue 4 or 5 articles, they cause a big impact on the store.
My experience with the printing and delivery times is good so far, but I haven’t got enough sales to asses it properly.

Fitz & Willow
Spain
October 18, 2023

I order a sample of some of my designs and have not received them

MR Clothing & More