Reviews (6,669)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its high-quality product range, including apparel and home decor, noted for vibrant and durable prints. The platform is user-friendly, offering seamless Shopify integration that simplifies product syncing and inventory management. Customer service is highlighted for its responsiveness and effectiveness. Additionally, the app provides reliable fulfillment, prompt shipping, robust design tools, and supports custom branding options like white-label packaging. Merchants also benefit from competitive pricing and additional features in subscription plans, enhancing customer satisfaction and streamlining business processes.

May 5, 2024

Orders take too long to fulfill. I have my settings set on auto fulfill and can be days before fulfillment begins.

Boue
9 months using the app
Printful replied May 8, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Our standard fulfillment times are 2-5 business days, but we understand the importance of prompt service. In case there's an order that's delayed, please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com with your order details. We'll be happy to look into this!

June 8, 2024

If you had a less than zero, I would choose that.

DojoCamo
About 1 month using the app
Printful replied June 12, 2024

We're sorry to hear that your experience fell short of your expectations. We take feedback seriously and would like to understand more about what went wrong so we can address it. Please reach out to our team via email feedback@printful.com so we can assist you further!

April 6, 2024

It’s not allowing me to add my products to Shopify. I have the accounts connected but when I try to add products it just sends me through a loop of how to connect the platforms… Please help

Graphic Tees Online
3 months using the app
Printful replied April 9, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll look into it right away.

March 27, 2024

Good afternoon, my company and I are totally disappointed with the purchase made, the samples that arrived in our possession are not what was requested at the time of making the purchase. The color sent in the design is purple, violet or purple. The sample items arrived with fuchsia embroidery. This is part of my company's brand identity and does not represent us at all. I attach images for your verification and I hope to receive a response on the matter.

Colombian Harvests Coffee & Food Inc.
4 months using the app
Printful replied April 3, 2024

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your purchase. Please reach out to our support team via email at support@printful.com with the order number and a photo of the affected product. Our team will be happy to look into this and resolve this!

March 26, 2024

I guess this company earns too much to give customer service to their sellers... We ordered a tryout package of clothes, and never got any delivery message, any update, email or anything and suddenly they're saying that it's returned to them. WITHOUT US KNOWING! And not only that, WE have to pay for the shipment ourselves again! Just awful and uncanny customer service, and no understanding or care for us. Cannot recommend.

nonbasique
Spain
About 1 month using the app
Printful replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We're sorry to hear about the situation you encountered and we truly appreciate the feedback! We would certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned order. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

April 18, 2024

having trouble connecting to shopify correctly

WAKE UP YOUR CITY
10 months using the app
Printful replied April 19, 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We strive to provide the best possible service and experience for our customers, and we're sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been the best. To address your specific issues and ensure a satisfactory resolution, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com. We'll be happy to look into this and address your concerns!

April 2, 2024

Not very good it will not do anything

Sunflower Dreams Boutique
7 months using the app
Printful replied April 4, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away and do our best to help.

March 27, 2024

shopify says account is linked to printful, but printful says to add the account. multiple printful support members are repeating that the steps that have been followed need to be followed, so am a neverending loop with no help in sight. I want to use printful vs the other print on demand apps, but frustration is nearing it's peak.

Bankruptees
2 months using the app
Printful replied April 3, 2024

Hi there, thank you for leaving the review! We're sorry to hear about the frustration you've experienced with integrating Printful with your Shopify account.

To better assist you and address this issue effectively, could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com? Kindly provide us with your account details and any relevant information regarding the steps you've taken so far. Our team is committed to helping you resolve this matter as quickly as possible!

June 10, 2024

products way too expensive and you wont make any profit.

Matt Sowards Merch
2 days using the app
Printful replied June 12, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your concerns regarding our product prices. The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve our services and product options, offer technical and customer support, and some other nice touches like branding options for your packing slips and other services. We are always working on lowering our product prices, where possible, while still retaining their quality.

April 1, 2024

You've removed the ability to export details of fulfilled orders

GSROC - German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County
Over 2 years using the app
Printful replied April 3, 2024

Hi there, thank you for your review! The ability to export order details is possible from the Printful dashboard-> Orders tab. There, you can download a report in CSV or XLSX file. If you're having trouble with this, for sure reach out to our team via email feedback@printful.com. We'll be happy to assist you with this!