4.8

Merchants highly recommend this print-on-demand service for its consistent quality, flexibility, and ease of use. They value the seamless Shopify integration, easy design customization, and in-house printing that ensures quality and offers options like sleeve prints and private label branding. The service's responsive customer service, excellent product quality, and reasonable pricing are also appreciated. Additionally, the branded packaging option is praised for enhancing a brand's professional image.

Edited September 14, 2018

READ what they stated in the GUIDELINE FILES . Order samples before you decide to move to AMAZON or something big like that! "Make sure you have held in your hands" "what you are providing to your customers" MIND YOU " your work being printed and handled thru another company".
NOTICE .. Leggings "do not line up if your work is symetrical"! When they say that .. they mean it! 99.9 % of the time "YOGA CAPRI or JUST leggings" "on the side" "front or back" "will not line up """at all""" EVER"!! If you report it they will tell you over and over .. its in the guideline files! so good luck! DONT GET ME WRONG "I Still love printful" "due to very few customer service reps that took care of me"

Now HAVE TO SAY Printing Quality at PRINTFUL is INCREDIBLE !!!!
The leggings material is SICK so GOOD .. only issue is lining up ! You guys loose 2 stars being I had to send 5 emails to get one pair of leggings replaced;

Ovahfx Fashion Fx
Almost 3 years using the app
March 5, 2022

They dropped the entire brand I was using without telling me. Help is friendly, but they are not there to help real issues, they are just 'OK, Sorry, I will feed that back, ok? "Anything else" ' Answers. They also have a limit on how many colours x size you want. So do not think you can make an empire. You need to have many colors or many sizes, your choice.

Narg's Apparel
Printful replied March 5, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We absolutely understand that product discontinuation and limited availability might be frustrating for you.

We constantly evaluate each product in our catalog and sometimes have to make the decision to stop offering some of our products.

The most common discontinuation reasons usually are: the product variants are slow-selling and unpopular, our suppliers are discontinuing the product, or have unreliable stock.

Thank you once again for your time and feedback regarding this!

Edited July 6, 2020

I'm only giving this App one star because you have to. But AVOID at all cost, use one of the many other Apps in the store. Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service, Poor Execution!

The customer service is the worse I've seen from any Shopify App. I have orders that are still pending from early June that have not been fulfilled and my customers are super frustrated which reflects on my store and not Printful. Because Printful is not vested in your customers, they could careless how great of a service they provide to you. I've had to cancel quite a few orders and refund the customer. Overall this provides a pretty crappy customer experience and you don't get very many opportunities to make your customers happy. I'll be removing Printful from my store as soon as my orders are filled.

BBQ Rub Club
Printful replied July 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! We hope your time at Printful can be improved going forward!

We understand that encountering production delays is not pleasant and all of our teams are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. The delays are a result of the restrictions and limitations imposed for the public due to Covid-19 and we didn't expect to see such an increase of orders at this time of the year.

We see that you have been in touch with our support team and your orders are being fulfilled and should ship out very soon!

We understand that these are tough times for many businesses and people and we are doing our best to continuing providing our services to all of our users. I hope we can return to our regular fulfillment times soon.

If there’s anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

October 11, 2018

I ordered a sample and received a really badly printed product. It was not centered and hunchback to the left. How can that happen? I do not have to attach the image of the product, but I would like you to see it

Piketo
July 18, 2020

I am new at dropshipping and wanted to try Printiful, I am not pleased with the lag-time (waiting 6 weeks). My few loyal customers that I generated, skipped out and said they would not re-order because of the unacceptable time lag after order submission, poor stitching, and an obvious unprofessional effort. I am pleased with the printing and designing for my logo and shirts.
If you are serious about your business, I would not recommend using this platform. It is great for those who are building a hobby.
Respectfully,

Customer

SoloweShop
Printful replied July 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been the most positive, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume, we are experiencing fulfillment delays at the moment. We are hoping to return back to our regular 2-7 business day fulfillment time frame as soon as possible.

We'd like to ensure the quality of the products, as well as our services, are up to Printful's standards. I noticed our team is already in contact with you about the product quality concern.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

-Lauma

June 28, 2020

Doing this covid-19 there no good and you can't make shirts because they're unavailable so you can't make any money on new ideas

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS
Printful replied June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We have temporarily disabled some product categories in the product push (existing products are not affected) to help us catch up with the current order volume and to reduce the production times. We understand that this may not be an ideal solution for some of our users, but we expect this to help us return to our normal fulfillment times sooner. We will make sure to re-enable these products in product push as soon as possible, so you can continue creating new items!

If there's anything we can help with or if there's anything you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Zana

September 26, 2018

This company has a very long lead time. If you want your customers to experience fast and reliable service then i would suggest staying away from this company, typically the lead time is about 1-2 weeks before they ship out the order. Very disappointing and i'm sure there are better options out there.

Wolf Clan Fitness
May 17, 2020

Shocking customer service. Fulfillment far to long, delivery over a week past the estimate and still Printful not willing to chase where and why its taking so long. Customers are agitated with the timescales. Do not Use!

CUT THE RIFE
Printful replied May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

Unfortunately, the global pandemic has also hit CA and NC, which is where we have two of our fulfillment locations and the government has issued the "Safer from Home" orders, which means that we've had to limit our production at these facilities and distribute incoming orders to our other (MX and EU) facilities, as well as look for backup facility options.
You can see our latest Covid-19 updates and fulfillment estimates here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

The carriers we work with have also reported seeing delivery delays across the entire industry, as this global pandemic is affecting everyone.

We're doing the best we can to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind, we'll weather this crisis together!

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

Edited July 12, 2021

So, I decided to leave a review because I just got super annoyed. To say it upfront, printful is not a bad service by any means, but hella expensive and I expect at least some decent service for the costs. So, I basically placed a sample order to check the quality of a product and got my 1x per month 3 item per order discount. Which is a joke in terms of savings considering I don't need the product and it's just a check. Anyways, I realised that I like to check a few different products and contacted their support if the order can be edited and some products can be added. Not possible because already in production (not shipped yet). Well, ok, so I asked for a discount code - Also not possible because I can only order samples once per month. How about the sample discount for 2 other products I still didn't use? Doesn't matter. Ok, fine, doesn't matter do me either, here is your review. What a joke, spend $100 on 2 product samples to check their quality and throw them into some corner afterwards. Could have bought some HUGO BOSS stuff for that price. Edit: This is just getting better, I actually still had an order discount for this month left but the customer support didn't even care to point this out besides all the talking we had. Congrats on terrible customer service. ----------------------------- UPDATE: - It's getting even better, I ordered 2 sample orders and seems like 1 of them got lost after being finally shipped after almost 2 weeks. First order took 10 days overall and on the second order which already almost took 30 days. So I told the support to look into the order and they are like "oh, yeah sorry it's late, yada yada, please wait, deliveries sometimes take longer". A 50% failure quote for me without any replacement offer even if it's obvious how terrible the service was for this order. I had to chuckle when I found out, this company is a bad joke for their outrageous price point. --------------------- Update 2: You guys are hillarious. I understand you're just doing your job here and were told to reply in certain ways but I mentioned that the order was in production for 2 weeks before even being shipped. So even here the response is flawed. Good grief, please let your higher ups know how trashy your companies service is, less struggle with most chinese suppliers I worked with - what is quite an accomplishment in itself.

Pawskie
Germany
Printful replied June 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website, and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

Regarding sample products, the limit of sample orders depends on your account and your activity/ number of sales. Your monthly sample order limit grows with your store. Please find out more on samples on their limits here - https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014067959-How-do-sample-orders-work-

Update:
We are sorry to hear that your experience with our Customer Support hasn't been the most positive this time, and we hope that we can improve it moving forward.
I was unable to find you in our system but would love to gather more information on your experience. We take pride in our customer service, and we would like to have a chance to investigate our communication in more depth. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve the quality of our services, as well as our communication with you.

- Elina

Update:
Thank you for sharing your concerns! Please know that we estimate the fulfillment time to be 2-7 business days but since we are a stock on-demand company, there can be some delays due to restocking. We always do our best to fulfill all orders as soon as possible and in no way we would want to inconvenience you. Please note that shipping is done by our partners and the shipping time heavily depends on your location, weather, and other factors.
We sincerely apologize for the situation you had to experience with your orders! Please keep in mind that based on our policy, we will take responsibility for orders that don't get delivered due to the carrier's error if you reach out to our support team. You can also check in with us directly at feedback@printful.com

- Renate

Update 2:

Hey there again!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to look into the reasons why your order took longer to be fulfilled than our estimate. However, we haven't been able to locate you in our system and would greatly appreciate it if you could follow up with us via feedback@printful.com. We would like to review your experience with our services as we always look for ways to improve.

We are sad to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations. We understand that you need to do what is best for your business and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

-Liva

April 23, 2019

The most awful platform. Beware. I ran 2 test orders and had problems on each test. There are too many steps, settings and troubleshooting that needs to be done for a simple order. You need an entire tech department to handle each issue and they will just blame with me and shopify for the breakdown in their process. If an order is not being fulfilled, there needs to be some kind of notification. Thank goodness these were only test orders and I'm not a real customer. Why go through so may problems when there are many other similar vendor's? Integrated apps are to make the process easier and smoother for customer's and store owner's. Printful is not worth it and their customer service is frustrating.

Printful replied April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered some concerns with our Printful + Shopify integration, as well as our customer support team. I do hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward.

We checked in with your concerns and I wanted to let you know that you would need to set your order status as "Unfulfilled" for orders to sync up with us and appear in your Printful Dashboard > Orders.

I also suggest checking in with this quick video tutorial on how the integration between Shopify and Printful works: https://youtu.be/D6_DXWALfSU

We would also love to hear from you with some additional details on your experience with our platform, integration with Shopify, as well as our support team. Your feedback is very valuable to us, as we strive to provide high quality services and support.
You can reach out to us by emailing feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita