4.8

Merchants highly recommend this print-on-demand service for its consistent quality, flexibility, and ease of use. They value the seamless Shopify integration, easy design customization, and in-house printing that ensures quality and offers options like sleeve prints and private label branding. The service's responsive customer service, excellent product quality, and reasonable pricing are also appreciated. Additionally, the branded packaging option is praised for enhancing a brand's professional image.

Edited December 4, 2019

Update: Still 1 star review. Printful has sent a client a product from another store. This made my brand look extremely unprofessional especially since that brand had warehouse items of way lower quality. They are not even bothering to reply and solve this issue.

Been using printful for 3 years. I think it is safe to say that I have issues with 50% of my orders. They just shipped the wrong product to a client from warehousing, and more than half the shipments either get lost or are bounced back. They lack better and more reliable shipping options - especially internationally. Shipping internationally usually only has 1 tracking option and for some reason they always charge huge duties on arrival - way over ticket price. This is a real bummer since they have a state of the art facility which i've been to personally and I am sad to be forced to leave them since I can't operate a reliable company with an irresponsible supplier like Printful.

SAINT PHILIPPE PARIS
Over 2 years using the app
Printful replied May 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We are also sad to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with our services, but we hope that we can improve our collaboration moving forward!
If your shipments are lost in transit, we can offer a refund or a reshipment to you of these shipments.
You can also reach out to us about any wrong products sent to your clients.
As these orders are fulfilled by human hand, mishaps of this type can sometimes occur, but these should definitely not be the norm!

If shipments get returned to us, this is usually do to the wrong address being submitted on the order or your customers not claiming the order, you can see more on this in our Return Policy here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

We are also always happy to check in with any concerns you may have and assist, whenever possible!

The duties fee shipments incur upon arrival in the destination country are charged by that country's Customs Office.
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, specific country limits, and also other factors based on the product itself. These fees are paid by the end customer to appropriate customs agency.
You can see more on this in our FAQ here: https://www.printful.com/faq/general/77-who-pays-the-customs-duties-taxes-

We appreciate your feedback on our shipping options and would love to hear more from you, so don't hesitate to reach out to us by sending an email to feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita

Edited September 23, 2019

I have some designs, but every time I try to re-used an old design with a new color, I need to re-create the design completely from scratch and they never are exactly the same.

The customer chat support are of not help either. The chat person "Liva B." excuse was "This is how our system works.."

For love For Dogs
Over 2 years using the app
Printful replied September 24, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some difficulties with our platform. Currently, when adding a new variant to an existing product, the design would also have to be re-uploaded. This is in case a user would like to use a different design for different product variants, however, of course, the same design, as on the other variants, can be used as well.

I can understand how this process may not be completely comfortable when adding new variants to existing items. I have forwarded your feedback to our team for further consideration on improvements for this feature.

We highly appreciate your feedback and if there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com.

- Zana

April 23, 2017

My advice to anyone thinking about building Printful into your business model is to AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Inconsistent quality and general incompetence across the board really makes me regret the countless hours and thousands of dollars I wasted on them. Best case scenario: you'll be able to easily produce amateurish clothing and overpriced prints to support your hobbies. If you take yourself, your business, or your brand seriously at all, you won't be happy... Worst case scenario: they cause irreparable damage to your brand in the eyes of your customers. DON'T DO IT!

Wise Fool
October 23, 2020

From the high costs and low margins, to the poor quality of products that get switched up without notice or have crooked prints or fading prints, to the numerous complaints on their Facebook group and their ridiculous policies that only protect them and leave sellers hanging, I have removed them from my store completely and DO NOT RECOMMEND them to anyone.

Island Life
Printful replied October 25, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear your time using our services hasn't been positive, but we hope that we can improve it moving forward!

We're sorry to hear your products encountered quality issues. The quality control process happens quickly, but we try to be as thorough as possible. If it's not up to the level of quality we try to catch those items before they are shipped. We are always working to improve our level of service and quality and anytime there is an error on our end, we are accountable and will work toward working to the proper resolution.

Please note that we take full responsibility for such errors and will reimburse you accordingly. Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

Feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com with additonal questions or comments. We'd love to hear from you!

-Lauma

September 3, 2017

Customer service is horrible. It takes forever for them to ship anything. I ordered some samples so i can see them before i start selling them and i have been waiting almost 3 weeks. Which i fear might happen to my customers. Im definitely switching to a different service this is the worst app

Yadeje
Edited August 3, 2016

After two orders I can safely say I wouldn't recommend this store to any other. My first sample order had two printing errors for which I received full refunds. The second order is 7 days past order and I have been contacting them for days to resolve. Every time I hear "its shipping Monday" but today (Monday) it turns out they are just reading the same status line I can see and nothing has actually been done to ensure my order will go out. I was promised a call back by management, but called back to find the manager had left before returning my call. If you have customers you care about DO NOT send them to Printful. I should have listened to http://www.brandbuildsell.com/review-my-love-hate-relationship-with-the-printful/

Xodancewearxo
April 20, 2022

フルフィルメントについてや発送についてなどの説明が非常にわかりにくいので、誰でも理解できる内容ではないので素人には不向き。問題となっている点については表記されるのでわかるが、その対処法がわからず毎回理解できていないまま進んでいるので不安が大きい。

BENETIME
Japan
Printful replied April 21, 2022

レビューの追加ありがとうございます。プリントフルのご利用において問題が生じ、ご満足いただけなかったとのこと、大変申し訳ございませんでした。
早急に弊社チームよりご連絡させていただきます。

July 18, 2016

we've been using The Printful for 5 months and are not happy with the service or product quality. We've experienced poor print quality including peeling graphics, crooked lettering an an overall "faded" look.

Be aware that they also charge you a "handling fee" even though, it is no where in writing. We have called and emailed them about this many times, they insist it is a "shipping fee". Their website lists US shipping at $5 so the extra fees are "handling".

We are looking into other alternatives as this can only cause problems with our customers.

Klhcollection
May 20, 2017

I have 17 products that have been "discontinued", 32 that are "out of stock", the "alternatives" selected doesnt work. I went weeks without being able to make sales before they advised me they had fixed it - no compensation offered.

After ordering test prints of my "alternatives" I discover the print files used for my original designs aren't placed correctly on the alternatives and as such they look rubbish and my customers are not getting the product as advertised on my store.

The lack of reliability, professionalism and accountability of Printful makes it the absolutely WORST option for a company wanting to create brand loyalty from their customers. There are cheaper options available on the App Store like Represent.

Neo Trad Clothing
Edited October 5, 2018

WHAT A HASSLE!!! WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS. EVER.
Printful is constantly running out of variants of products that I have in my store, has very pricey products AND shipping, and also REFUSED TO PRINT MY PRODUCTS frequently over the DUMBEST possible copyright infringement fears when there is clear parody and other, similar products exist all over the market. As examples, they are too afraid to print the Facebook logo and spoof parody cartoon that looks similar to Dora the Explorer. On top of all that, fulfillment is slow. Printful has decent quality printing, but, no thanks, it's not worth the COST. I am DONE. Good riddance! Save your time, find another manufacturer.

Liberty Minded