No upfront costs
No need to stock inventory, buy equipment, or pay monthly fees
No manual orders
Easily integrate your store and all orders are automatically sent to us for fulfillment
6M+ items fulfilled
Hundreds of product variations, 3 global facilities, and a dedicated team of 500+ people
Partner with with the most popular, 5-star rated print-on-demand app on Shopify
Setting up your online store? Then finding a way to print your designs on products is now one less thing on your to-do list. Think of us as your dropshipping fairy godmother that takes care of your inventory, equipment, and shipping.
We'll print and ship every order in-house, on-demand, and in an average of 3 business days at our locations in California, North Carolina, and Latvia (that's in Europe).
We have an ever-growing catalog of over 200 product variations, from t-shirts, leggings, and swimwear to posters, backpacks, and embroidery. Our team personally oversees production to ensure the best results.
Since the launch of the app in 2013, our Shopify users have sold over $68,633,861.52 worth of products.
How does Printful work?
When an order is made on Shopify with a Printful product, it's directly sent to us, where we print and ship it to your customer under your brand.
Integrating Printful with your Shopify store is easy:
- Create your Printful and Shopify accounts, if you haven’t already
- Click the “Get” button on the Printful app page and follow the instructions
- Upload designs and sync existing products that you’d like to fulfill through us, or create new ones with our product generator
- Set up your billing and shipping, and you're done!
With Printful, you get:
- Control over your profit: We charge you the bare minimum to cover production - you set your end price, and what's left is your profit
- Discounted samples: Order product samples with 20% off + free shipping
- Free mockups: Create product mockups with our generator
- White label: You won’t see Printful on any of your orders
- Stress-free shipping: Lost/damaged shipments are on us, and domestic orders come with a tracking code
- Design Services and Ecommerce Photography: We can help you tweak your designs and take professional-grade product photos
- Warehousing & Fulfillment: Store your entire inventory at our warehouse, and we'll fulfill all your orders
- Product personalization: create designs your customers can personalize directly on your store
We started selling t-shirts on our own Shopify store, and founded Printful after realizing the demand for dropshipping pros. We've been where you are, so we’re giving you what you need – quality, reliability, affordability, and kick-ass support.
While our customers are growing, so are we. We’ve invested over $13M+ in tech and industry-leading equipment like Epson and Kornit. In July 2017, we opened our Europe location, and in September we launched our Warehousing & Fulfillment service.
Printful is an international team of 500+ people, and we’re taking it beyond printing – we want to make ecommerce as easy as possible for anyone who wants to try.
Overall rating Based on 1800 reviews
Most recent reviews
Printful is AMAZING - I get to be creative, they take care of the logistics. Best tee company tool ever.
I've used Printful for 4 years and while their Shopify integration and online interface is top notch, easy to use and far superior to their competitors, their products and service are a mixed bag. You definitely have to test individual items and stay on top of every order. Some things, like their unframed prints, are great. Other things, like their shirts, are not a quality I could comfortably charge anyone money for. Still others, like hats, are sometimes great, and sometimes bad. Their biggest struggles seem to be customer service and shipping, which have gone drastically downhill in the last year. Customer service, if for anything more than a replacement for a faulty order, often seems to have language issues in understanding details and situations, leading to days of back and forth before getting resolved or given up. Packages often take longer to deliver and seem to disappear for a day or two in the midst of tracking their progress, especially since they have switched to DHL. Orders from California are almost always good, those from North Carolina often seem to have more problems. When an order arrives faulty, they do make it up quickly with a replacement or refund. That said, these are the big guys with tons of customers. They've been around longer than their competitors and aren't going anywhere, but it feels like they keep growing and somehow never get over their growing pains. They aren't awful; they're worth using, but be sure to test each product first, and don't rely on them as your only product source.
I use this app exclusively for all my apparel in my store and have been very pleased with the quality of the print on everything!