Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

PTFO

Solid UX and extensive, growing list of products. Great customer service as well.
In short, it runs so well that it's my sole POD app.
Only minus point is because of some rigid rules for sample orders.

Savage Mane Beard Co.

If you care at all about the quality of products going to your customers, I wouldn't recommend this service. Quality control just isn't there. Especially on embroidery, lots of customer complaints, lots of refunds. Orders will be put on hold for no reason creating longer wait times for your customers. Not good all around when consistency matters to you. My advice, unless you're running a dropship only website, bite the bullet and carry inventory so you KNOW that what your customers are getting meets your standards.

PawsinBasket

nice and love the app, especially the integration with all the other market...even amazon.com. to push POD product???????

Plain Sight Apparel

The app is easy to use for the most part, I just need to learn my way around better. I like the variety of products and how easy it is to make mockups and set prices. Really good work.

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive thus far.
If you have any questions or concerns on how something works, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Mia Cuban

Im an expert web developer using this platform for the very first time. Very simple and easy to use.

Konstantin Antiques Ltd

Fraudulent orders creation machine. Instal and delete as app full of bugs and synchronisation problem and most important started created face orders just copy old our orders and imported like new.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review!
If all of your orders are syncing up with us, even if they don't include Prinful products, they will have the "Needs Approval" status in your Printful Dashboard > Orders. You won't be charged for them, unless you complete them manually and you can also delete them from your dashboard.
We do realize that seeing a lot of unsynced orders or products can cause concern, so we appreciate your feedback on this and will use it to improve our platform in the future.

You can disable these orders from syncing up with us via your Printful dashboard > Stores > Settings > Orders and you can also ignore all non-Printful products in your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync, so orders of them would not sync up with us.

You can also check in with this quick video tutorial on how to set up with Shopify here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_DXWALfSU

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any questions or concerns you may have, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Unapologetically Ignorant

Ordered a sample, it came back as expected, and in a timely manner. I'll come with further review after I launch and get a few orders in. So far, so good.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We hope that your experience with us is nothing but positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration.
We also wish you a successful launch! :)

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

Inspire Safety

Super easy to use and so far it's pretty great! Customer support is awesome - they know their product and how things work with Shopify.

Fat Degu

Great app, very helpful

Aphrodite's Own

Printful is the best app to use if you want to male custom shirts or sweatshirts. All of the products I have gotten from Printful have been the best quality

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 227 228