Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

yossiabulafia

I have launched my store using Printful lately. All my orders are impossible to be tracked. I mean you can track them up to a certain point. Fulfilment was in Latvia, and after the parcels were sent abroad there is no tracking of them as if they were lost. Printful rep tells me to contact the Latvian Post and that it is in transit and she understands my concerns!!! She was not helpful and could not give any answers as if it was a bot. I am so disappointed I'll have to refund my client. DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES ON YOUR FRONT STORE UNTIL YOU CHECK THEIR DELIVERY SERVICES!!! CAUTION!!! Poor Customer Service!

Sheer Drip

I use this app to help me import shirts to my shopify store. So far i have enjoyed the web version of the app. I do wish the mobile version worked better. You're unable to really use that one to make shirts and are directed to the website.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our services! We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration! Our mobile app version is still being developed and there should be more features added to it in the future! :)

If you have any additonal feedback or anything else, please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

Sinha Hair

This app is gold, very easy to work with, and helped my store a lot. I recommend it to anyone looking for excellent products to drop ship with own customizations.

AzizaAndre

The App is pretty seamless to use. As a beginner I am able to navigate through options well uploading my images easily. The selections of tops offered are also great!

fultshirtofy

shopify is the best there's no body like shopify out there out of a 1oo shopify get a 10000000000000000000000000000 from me thank you shopify

INFVMOUS™ SXPPLY

Very intuitive and easy to use. Shopify integration is wonderful. I do wish that the product selection for apparel was larger. Some other POD services continue to add several more products that Printful on a regular basis. If Printful had more clothing item selections it would be hands down the best POD service. Either way its the POD service that I use the most. Keep up the good work.

November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and we're glad to hear you enjoy our integration with Shopify. We are working on adding more products and techniques as we move along, please submit your ideas and requests to our New Feature page for a Community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

If you have any additonal feedback please reach us at feedback@printful.com! We'd love to hear from you!

Samoens Red Bubble

I find it very easy to go back and forth between Shopify and Printful. The few times I've needed support, the Printful team has been fabulous.

BjjFits

I'M USING THIS APP, BUT I MIGHT STOP USING IT.
YOU MIGHTS ASK WHY? WEEELLL, BECAUSE THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING PRICES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE. I'M NOT MAKING PROFIT WITH THIS APP.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU WANT TO INSTALL THIS APP, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING MAKE PROFIT. DON'T USE THIS APP!!!!!!!!

November 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Bday-Shirts.de

Die Einbindung klappt super. Bin sehr zufrieden bis jetzt. Die erste Bestellung kam auch schon herein.

CurioDesigns

These guys are excellent. High quality, fantastic customer service, and all round good guys and gals. I feel Printful will definitely benefit from additional products, such as all-over Polos, as well as products with more competitive pricing. Integrations work great and makes life super easy! My customers were also satisfied! Great job and love the company!

November 28, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

- Elina