Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Luminauts

This app is amazing and the customer support is so top notch. Printful has made me feel like I am part of their team. I love them all to pieces.

800Teez

I use this app to sell products online and to allow customers to upload their custom images. The goal is to allow customers the freedom to be creative. So far it has been pretty easy to get started.

respecthetap

So far our experiencing has been great from start to almost completion we've been very satisfied with the whole journey.

The Ship's Store

App works great... The only limits that are set are on the Shopify side. I have a large store to fill and apparently on my Shopify plan they throttle you down, especially when pushing a lot of variants. If I get on a roll it will allow me to create about 100 products, which amounts to about 300 variants as well, before it stops me. Apparently there is an algorithm called the leaky bucket. When the "bucket" fills up with enough products and variants, it won't take anymore. It SLOWLY trickles out the products until there is room for more. If you don't wait long enough, it will fill up quickly. If you wait about a full day, it will be completely empty.

Puerto Padre Beach \ COCO SOUL DESIGN

The program is great. it could use more dress and swimwear patterns. It can use more handbags and guayabera shirts for us to design. Can you add blanket patterns to design?

October 16, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
You can use our Mockup Generator to create your designs with the help of our sample designs, clipart, text generator and also colour backgrounds.
We do appreciate your suggestions and feedback on the features we offer, which is why I invite you to add your ideas to our feature requests for a community vote: https://www.printful.com/feature-request!

I hope you also feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any feedback, as well as questions or concerns you may have!

- Vita

ODI Store

GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

TFMCC, LLC

Great performance. Thank you Printful. Easy and fun to navigate. I'm having so much fun with Printful that I don't believe it's real. But Printful is real. Thank you Printful again.

Oficiālais #Latvian veikals

Superb company with great quality products to print on. Thank you for this opportunity to work with you.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

- Vita

YOUR FASHION VIBES

I love this app. The shipping times are reasonable and the integration is simple. Maybe the processing times could be faster.

Kids Gifts Pro

TOTALLY AWESOME APP, if the service and product are anything as the ease of add, edit, delete and asking questions --- we have a winner. I am a web designer by trade with nearly 20 years experience. I have worked on every kind of e-commerce cart bought, rented or homegrown. I am thinking I might never go back without the Printful app. If you could help me with my drink ware solution - I would be in 100%.

Best idea ever. Thank you.

October 15, 2019

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind review! We're very happy to know that your time with our platform has been so positive and we look forward to continuing our collaboration!

If you have any product or service suggestions or feedback, feel free to let us know at feedback@printful.com, we'd like to hear from you!

- Zana