Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Bo Urban Designs

This is horrible. Once installed, it didn't work then won't let you uninstall and can't delete shipping profile. Don't recommend!

BBQ Rub Club

I'm only giving this App one star because you have to. But AVOID at all cost, use one of the many other Apps in the store. Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service, Poor Execution!

The customer service is the worse I've seen from any Shopify App. I have orders that are still pending from early June that have not been fulfilled and my customers are super frustrated which reflects on my store and not Printful. Because Printful is not vested in your customers, they could careless how great of a service they provide to you. I've had to cancel quite a few orders and refund the customer. Overall this provides a pretty crappy customer experience and you don't get very many opportunities to make your customers happy. I'll be removing Printful from my store as soon as my orders are filled.

BrosiaDeluxe

Great integration to shopify, even as a beginner it is very easy to use and to create new products and designs. Prices are reasonable and the delivery is on point.

July 8, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

- Vita

Gutsytheme

Best drop-shipping App in the world for Clothing & Accessories. Easy integration and publishing our product listings into shopify using their mockup generator is absolutely one of the best.

ANASTASI LINE

You have been Excellent so far and Anastasi Line has no Complains. I only needed to Order one sample product to see the high Quality you provide. It is very important for Anastasi Line to be highly Professional and the reason AL chose you.

Streetside Apparel

I should have checked their company history and BBB rating before ever using this manufacturer! I have had nothing but problems. They have cost me customers, and money. The latest problem was the last straw- I created an item and ordered it as a sample for myself (May 30). I received notification (from printful) on June. 8 that it had shipped. I received notification on June.9 (from DHL) that an electronic shipping label had been created. I waited and waited for the arrival date of June 16- June 22 - still no package. I messaged printful and was told to just keep waiting- it's on the way. So, on June 29, I contacted DHL - they told me that never received the package, and therefore nothing was coming- I should contact the manufacturer. So, on June.29 I contacted Printful again (after waiting in a queu line of 66 people to virtual chat because they have NO PHONE NUMBER)- I was again told to just keep waiting. I told them that DHL never received the package. They denied everything and took no responsibillty and told me to just keep waiting. I finally received a call back from a manager 2 days later- and was told- yes, there was an error-the item was never shipped. Tracking was never updated, I was never notified- nothing- and I had to DEMAND a refund in order to get one. After all of this, i received another e-mail (from a different manager) giving me a completely different story- and telling me to keep waiting. UNBELIEVABLE! This company is shady, has horrible customer service, and is completely unreliable! STAY AWAY!

OilDesignShop

Products sync perfectly quickly. Products sync perfectly quickly. The settings are easy to manage in both places.

GNOMADS PSYCHEDELIA

Made the set up of my store super easy and quick. Thank you :)......................................

Bliusca

Muy buena aplicacion, solo tengo una duda con respecto a la disponibilidad de camisetas blancas en europa, que no hay....y no se por que...

Panda Sunglasses

Started off ok. Easy to setup. However, I had 5 orders delayed for over a month because they updated an item (Black hoodie 1 replaced with Black hoodie 2). I received zero notification that the item was not out of stock, nor did I receive any notice that my orders had been delayed.
Having been told by support that I now "just" had to go manually update all my designs I got an error that the platform wasn't working. Customer support told me (of course) that this was a shopify problem and I should clear cache/cookies and reload. So I did. To the same error.
Deleted the app and installed Tpop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 294 295