Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Indy Hall Trading Post

amazingly smooth integration! this was so easy to set up, much easier than i expected. can't wait to make sales!

April 3, 2020

We're glad to have you join us!
Be sure to reach out to support@printful.com, if you have any questions or concerns! :)

Will_E_shop

Logged in to Printful found a notification that some products require a P65 warning in California. I was told We are to add it to the products. How am I supposed to know what chemical they use in the items ahead of time? Second Why don't they just update the templates to accommodate this issue. Very frustrating. I am considering other options. Items I have received are good quality.

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! More information about the Proposition 65 warning and the concerning products can be found in this FAQ https://www.printful.com/faq/products/340-what-is-proposition-65-and-how-does-it-affect-me-.
Since this specific warning refers to orders being shipped to California, it can't be included with the products when pushing them from Printful to your Shopify store, because the user decides whether they will be selling to customers in California or not. You can consider including a disclaimer on Proposition 65 in the product descriptions, but the warning will also be present on the packing slips for orders which are going to California and include any of the concerning products.

If you have any further questions or concerns on this, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com!

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

Printful is really a very good app. It's probably the best App on Shopify. I enjoy using it, it is very well made and easy to use. If I had any complaint it would be that the prices feel about 2 or 3 bucks high on everything. It's a 5 star app though regardless. Hey guys get us some aop canvas shoes that ship from the US and some canvas pants like sailor pants, parachute style or something like. I really enjoy using Printful and will be happy to see whats next. Definitely 100% recommend the App.

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying our app!

We are working on adding more products to our collection, so we really appreciate your product suggestions and we'll make sure to pass them along to our team.

If there's anything we can help with, surely contact us at support@printful.com anytime!

REALDOPE

I use Printful in another e-commerce business I began in 2017. When I wanted to start a new brand, but had little start-up capital to use, I decided to try Shopify + Printful. I've built a meaningful brand, always knowing that Printful has great quality products, high standards for quality assurance, and always has my back when any issues with an order arises. Just follow Printful's guidelines & you should never have any problems.

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we highly appreciate it! We're so happy to hear you've had a positive time using our services for your brand and we certainly look forward to continuing our collaboration!

In case there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know anytime at support@printful.com!

Kiss My Fancy

I would not recommend this app. Printful supposedly inspects the items prior to shipment, but in my case it does not appear that was done. Had a customer not reached out to me it would have cost me more money to correct future orders. I reached out to printful and they refuse to provide refunds for the orders affected. The graphic had a white line to the right of the design which if quality reviewed they would have known that it was obviously not apart of the design. Customer service seems to stick to a script and does not seem to look at the bigger picture when it comes to making things right. They have certainly lost any potential business I could have sent their way. I wish I could post an image of my tee here...

Update 3/3/2020

Zana reached out to me and made amends.

“Hi there,

Thank you for your response!

Thank you for confirming the orders! I have processed refunds for the affected items in these orders and you will find them in your Billing section in Printful (Printful dashboard -> Billing). You can either withdraw the money from the wallet or keep it as account balance toward the next orders.”

April 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that there was an issue with the printed items!
Our quality control team will review each item before it is shipped out, however, the actual product and the actual print quality is reviewed to make sure that the product is in great condition. The contents of the actual print may not be reviewed and we cannot guarantee that details within the design will be noticed if the print matches the uploaded print file. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the user to upload print-ready files and make sure that there are no unwanted details included in them, as they will be printed during fulfillment. Of course, in case we do have concerns about the contents of the design, we would reach out and confirm with you.

I see that you have been in contact with our team about this issue, but I will personally follow-up with you and assist with resolving the situation, and I hope we can make your time with Printful more positive!

TheOrangeLabel

i used the store to set up my art work on products is amazing, they will inprove in the mockups for the framed, i love this app

Lavender Road

The website is not user friendly at all. When I get to the step where I am putting a design on a shirt it is not practical or simple in any way mostly because I cannot enlarge the page. Even getting to that point is difficult to navigate. I asked about that as well as how to find which products are made in the USA. I only ever received responses with links that were not helpful as an aswer to questions like "when I filter made in USA only two women's tshirts show up. Is that really all that is available?" Their answer was the same as when I asked the general question of if they carry products made in the USA. I then responded I was not willing to work with a company that uses robots to reply. The responded with : "We are sorry you feel that way, have a great day!" Anyone who says they have great ustomer service i completely disagree with. I already deleted this horrible app.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has started off on a bad note, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

To clear things up - our chat agents are not robots, but real people. We're truly sorry that there has been a miscommunication of such a nature, but appreciate your feedback on this, as it helps us improve the services we offer.

We'll reach out to you directly, to see if we can work things out! :)

SPEED RIDER

very good

Kevin Harney Art and Fashion

Terrific. I love the fact that you can edit a product in the generator after it is created. This is far better than any other apparel mockup generator that I have use.

Black Hearts Bliss

I use this app to help with displaying my art in various ways. It is easy to use and they provide quality products. The only improvement suggestion that I have is if the shipping cost was also noted with the product cost. It would streamline determining cost to the customer process.

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from you!
We also appreciate your suggestions and hope you feel free to add your idea to our feature requests here https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote.

As a sidenote, our shipping costs depend on the chosen shipping rate, you can see additional information on this here - https://www.printful.com/shipping

You can also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 281 282