Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Dennis II Society

I highly recommend Printful. They have a wide offering of products and options to help bring your ideas to life and integrates seamlessly into my e-store.

Puddles and Play

Super user friendly and the integration is seamless! I'm a new user and am really happy with the set up process.

nokillfishing

Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify

Karen Johanson Art

I submitted a scan of an original cyanotype that's been successfully and precisely color-matched on numerous apparel and paper products by another POD vendor, but the blue in my Printful sample gaiter turned out cobalt blue instead, and showed none of the gradations of the original image. (I have a photo that shows the huge discrepancy, but apparently can't post it here). The file was created according to file guidelines, using color profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1. Yet I was told the print result was "to be considered expected." I am removing the app: I can't use a vendor that can't even remotely match my submitted art.

July 27, 2021

Hey, Karen!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the print result on the neck gaiter didn't meet your expectations. Indeed due to the printing method used and the fabric type, heavy cyan tone designs won't match the original print file perfectly. A closer color match can be achieved on different product types such as posters and DTG prints. We sincerely hope that you'll consider giving us another chance in the future. Don't hesitate to let us know via feedback@printful.com if you have any additional feedback.

-Liva

Caunoco

I love this app because it makes easy to have products in the store for sales and would be cool to get to see more products in Printful

July 24, 2021

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad to hear you are enjoying our services.
Please note that we are constantly working on adding more products to our catalog and you can also participate in this by submitting your request to our feature request page - https://www.printful.com/feature-request. Your recommendations help our teams work on new products, sizes, and colors. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate

LIV_SUPAFIT

Printful as well as shopify helped My husband and I launch our small clothing line. They took all the hassle out of it! No keeping inventory in our house nor worrying about s&h.

Kush Du'Joure

i used this app to power my online store, i wish it had more compatible apps , very good app for start ups

JusbeU20

I have teamed with Printful to grow my business and build my brand. I ordered samples of the shirts that will be available in my store and I really like the quality of the material and color. Thanks, I am looking forward to more creations. :)

YHB DEM

soy nuevo en esto pero mis imaginaciones no los son lo unico que hago es dejarme llevar para creaar

visionprintclothing

This app helped me so much. I didnt know Any skills to start T-shirt business. Must Try! must have! its worth it 100% if you commit to it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 343 344