Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Green Buffalo Farm

Integration works great with our Shopify store and the customer service experience via chat is even better!

BeanieTail

I had my FIRST order 6 days ago...now 6 days later,they just 'picked' order...they said I ordered 4 days ago,but I definitely didn't....so another 1-2 day,maybe 3 to fulfill....then goes the shipping time....nice,my first order...very nice

December 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review! Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we will try to fulfill your order as quickly as possible, we do ask to consider the full fulfillment timeframe when submitting an order. The delivery time is additional to the fulfillment timeframe, so make sure you select a shipping method that is suitable for your needs.

We see that your order is now fulfilled and should be shipped out soon!

In case you have any questions on this, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com!

BigPPGang

Super easy integration, switched from wordpress w/ printful and wow this is just so easy. Would recommend to anyone.

Leggang

I liked the app. They seem like they are working hard and having a high-quality business here. Thanks, Printful!

Bearsfit

The integration is good, but they take to long to fulfill orders 6 days to fulfill and 11 delivered with standard shipping and they said 5 to 7 days delivered

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we can't provide a specific date when the order will be fulfilled, we will definitely do our best to fulfill it as quickly as possible.
Shipping time depends on the selected delivery time and occurs during the business days as well. On rare occasions, there may be some unpredictable circumstances that occur which could delay the shipping time, but generally, the orders should be delivered within the estimated timeframe.

We will follow-up with you via email to gain more information on the delivery time you experienced with your order!

Nomads and Sailors

Excellent products and product generation tools, helps you to get quickly start from zero and also great customer supports

It's Mandatory!

This app is really easy to use. You can see what ur design is gunna look like on their products. I haven't ordered any samples yet but I will soon. But thats all I have for now since i cant say anything about the printing or products or shipping. I will be back to give a full review once I have knowledge of those things.

Optimize

Customer service here are abysmal. I ordered a hoodie on the 21st of November, expecting it would be here within the week, there was an issue with the design which they fixed, also letting me know that I had accidentally chosen the pickup option, and let me know that I could pay for shipping and get my shirt in the mail within the coming days. On the 27th, they charged my and claimed my shirt was already shipped using overnight shipping. It's now the 5th of December and they just let me know that they haven't even shipped out the shirt yet, so after asking for a refund, they told me I could only get account credits since the shirt has already been printed (mind you this is over 2 weeks after placing an order, 7 days after shipping confirmation). Customer service are slow and rude, I will dispute the payment with the bank - avoid working with Printful.

December 6, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our service!
I see that there was a mishappening with shipping the order which should not have occurred. We will review the communication you had with our team closely and will make sure to address the issues so that they do not occur again in the future. I do see our team issued a refund for this order and while the refund is in your Printful wallet, you can definitely withdraw it to your billing method (go to Printful -> Dashboard -> Billing -> Printful Wallet -> Withdraw).

I will follow-up with you via email on this situation as well and I hope we can make your time with Printful more positive!

Booyakashaa

horrible customer support. zero effort and understanding. even if you explain the issue as if you would to a child, they still do not get it. horrible.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We are truly sorry to hear that your experience with our customer support has not been all that positive, but we do hope that we can improve it moving forward.
We'll send you a followup shortly and hope that we can clear up any concerns you currently have.

- Vita

Voltlin

Printful is the print-on-demand company we use the most. They are a great company but their customer service needs some improvement. I spent HOURs trying to find out the size of the inside label of the shirts they provide. The size (which they say is 3x3 inches) refers to the whole label, not the logo that you put in their pre-made label. There's no specific size for the logo size and it's not provided ANYWHERE, including the templates and size guides for the shirts. I've contacted customer support numerous times and no one can seem to help with such a seemingly easy task... *facepalm*

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback on your experience!
I'm sorry to hear that there was a miscommunication between you and our support team, but wanted to also assure you that our sole goal is to assist you and provide the best possible customer support.
The logo area in the inside label is 3x1.13 inches for shirts and 2.5x0.94 inches for sweatshirts.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as an questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you!

- Vita