Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BEEEFY Apparel

Great app. Thank you for providing an intuitive and easy application. It's the base for our business and we love it.

PowerBlast Inc

Recomendados al 100%, buena presentacion y atencion al cliente, cuando se les consulta siempre estan atentos y la variedad de sus productos para integrar son bastantes.

Painted Moose Gallery

I like the product offerings I cannot stand how difficult it is to find answers or get help on SIMPLE issues that consistently arise and prevent me from selling my products!

July 3, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review!

We're sorry to hear that you have run into any issues while using our services, and we can assure you that we would be happy to help and answer any inquiries. You can always reach us at support@printful.com or by using our live chat which can be found by clicking on the yellow chatbox on our website. Let us know how we could help :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Live, Love, Stay Lit & More

I’ve ordered 2 items from this site and so far the quality of work is excellent. Received both orders sooner than the specified date.

DiverBubbles

Location Greece

After 3 weeks cannot sync my Shopify store with the Printful app I decided to erase the app once and for all. A lot of conversations with the support and some steps to fix my issue but nothing.3 weeks just waiting for their devs to fix this issue. .3 weeks not running ads and over 50 products in a draft mode.

July 3, 2022

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't been able to sync your store with us, and we'd be happy to investigate this further. Could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with more details on the situation? We'll gladly check on the issue and see how we could help.

Hope to hear from you soon!

SNEAKERHEADS CLOTHING LINE

Great experience!!! Great Work...very glad we are able to able to start working with Printful and take our brand to the next level

Green Bee Life

When products are in stock the quality of the merchandise is good and the fulfillment is good. What is not good is that Printful does not alert you as to which products are out of stock until you spend the hours required designing, creating, and adding the products to your store. This makes it impossible to rely on the availability of the products. There is no reason Printful puts you through the pain of creating products and only after the fact alerts you that the products are out of stock. You cannot rely on them to source any Organic or Eco-Friendly products. Very disappointing.

July 2, 2022

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the stock issues and if it could help, you can check on the availability and stock of our products by going to our Product Catalog -> Select the product -> If you are logged into your Printful account, you will see the Availability tab with all of the facility and stock details.
You can also set the preferred region for your store and account, so our system would automatically filter the items to display ones that would be available in the region. For your account, this can be done by going to your Printful dashboard -> clicking on Preferences (the small globe icon) in the upper right corner -> Default catalog and delivery preferences -> Selling region -> select the region. For your store, this can be done by going to your Printful dashboard -> Settings -> Stores tab under Settings -> scroll down to Store default selling preferences -> Selling region -> select the region.

Additionally, by going to Settings -> Orders tab -> tick the box by Automatic stock updates, we'll be able to update the stock availability for your listings.

In case you come across any issues or have any inquiries, feel free to reach out to us at support@printful.com. We'll be happy to help!

djaydaya

Location France

Really easy to connect with simple steps and my shop is online now ready to sell my weedjutsu brand!

no_excuses2020

this app is really one of the best apps available for print on demand. this app has taken my store and products to new heights.

The Real F Deal

Hi I use it on my online store where i have my own desing and i love using printful great products and service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 382 383