Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Retired Soldier Creations

I use this app for my POD service. They do great print work and shipping. Their support team is amazing. Their products are great as well. I recommend them to anyone looking for a POD company. They aren't the first one I used.

November 15, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your wonderful review. We will continue providing the best services possible and we hope to work on your projects in the future as well.

2 Down Baseball

I am using printful to create a small business for my new brand. It has the best tools for designing and seeing mockups that I can find. I only wish it had a few more mainstream products that some of the other apps carry. Their customer service when I had an issue is top notch!

November 14, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for the positive review. We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services and we hope for successful future collaboration!

Twinki-Winki

I started ordering my product samples from Printful in September 2019. Two months later, I started designing my store on Shopify. And I’m beyond happy with both Printful and Shopify. Now I could talk to you about product quality because it’s great. I could talk to you about their product offering because they continue to add more great products. Or I could talk to you about their printing because their colors are amazing. But what I want to tell you about most is their customer service. My biggest concern about my store customers is their experience with my products. In other words, my customers are my top priority. And Printful (and Shopify) make this possible because of the way they treat me. Being their customer, they treat me like their top priority. This means that when my customer has a problem with a product they bought from me, I know I can count on Printful to support me. I have no doubt that if I was working with a POD fulfillment partner that did not provide such good customer service, I'd be doomed. All this to say that by working with Printful, I can give my customers what they want. Printful stands behind their products, and the Printful team provides the support I need.

Proud Patriot

The app is incredibly easy to use! It's so nice being able to choose from several different styles of mock-ups, as well as the addition of video.

Buddi World

easy to set up but sometimes doesn't work and the support confirmed this when my first order didn't make it from Shopify to Printful and they told me to just process it manually because this sometimes happens.

November 11, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you for your feedback. There could be many reasons why the order didn't import, and we're sorry that our support didn't take additional time to investigate this case. All orders should import into Printful automatically, and in very rare cases, you could be asked to place the order manually.

We see that you mentioned that it was a test order, and the order status was "'being fulfilled." Test orders created through the Shopify account won't import into Printful. Orders status for order import should be Paid and Unfulfilled. We don't recommend requesting fulfillment on the Shopify side as it won't push the order to Printful, and we won't be able to import it automatically either.

Please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com, and we will gladly investigate and provide additional details.

-Liva

sisuchristy

I used Printful app because I do not want to have to carry my inventory with me. I travel often and cannot always send product in a timely manner. This app helps me create product and send on demand which I love. There has not been a sale out of my store yet, but that will come and I am confident it will happen over the holidays. Cheers

The Final Clothing

This is a great app! It helped launch my store into what it is today! If you are looking to start a clothing store this is a great place to start!

November 10, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your kind words, we sincerely appreciate it. We hope that your comment inspires others to start their own adventure!

Zinniaewanoya's ¥Mau-Wea¥ Apparel

So far so good. I have no complaints nor have I ran into a problem just yet. Hopefully there won’t be any in the future. I do suggest however having the option of designing pants, skirts, dresses, rompers etc. for a better experience with sales and customers. Thanks!

Patriot Zac

i was using another site and was getting nowhere, I started using Printful and was amazed how much easier it was than others.

ArtHaus Illustration

Loving how seamless the integration is, my products update So quickly, and I'm able to moderate my inventory on the Shopify side pretty easily.