Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

JustBO!

Great! I've been using Shopify and Printful for many years. Thank you greatly for the bespoke integration!

Lemonhead LA

Amazing integration. I can't imagine anything easier. Printful's design interface is super easy and comparable to Canva.

Reecy Tees

Use this app for all my Shopify orders and its great! Will continue to be customer of this app and website.

Loveinspiredboutique

The app is easy to use I had a question and the response was very quick. Excellent customer service.

BébéProdige

j'adore rien à redire trop pratique foncez .........................................................

Celtic Australis

Printful is a fantastic, easy-to-use service for time-poor business owners like myself. I would highly recommend it.

rbs prints

Printful app makes me and my customers feel really creative. It feels good to sit back and watch what you have created. However, customers often complain about the price of the products when they compare it with what they get similar products at Bjs, etc.

black sanctuary

Best thing about printful is how fast the service is. customers are really happy to get their orders so fast, altought a few times someone complained about the quality of the shirts/prints. This only happened a couple of times so far, so i hope it's been a unique case and that it won't happen again. more cons : products prices are too high so you have to resell at a quite high price. Customer service sounds like they don't really care about you.. for example, shopify support is the best in the world, they have millions of people on their platform but they always treat you like you are the only one and try literally everything to help you out, i didn't feel the same when asking help to printful. pros : as i already said, excellent service, fast and secure. not a single lost parcel. the range of products is amazing, you can design much more than only t-shirts and this is amazing.

June 25, 2021

Hi there!
Thank you for your honest review!
We absolutely understand that product pricing is very important for you as a store owner and for your business.

While our prices might be higher compared to some other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve our services, product options, offer technical and customer support, some other nice touches like branding options for your packing slips and other services.
We are always working on lowering our product prices, where possible, while still retaining their quality, of course.

We're very sorry to hear that your interactions with our customer service have not been great and we would definitely like to know more about your experience. High-quality customer service is one of our top priorities and we train our team extensively to provide excellent customer support experience to our users.
I will follow up with you directly to learn more about your time with us and how we could improve!

-Santa

The Naked Bike

Easy to use with a great range of products. Hope that the Australian printed products grows more too!

Outer eXile

I really dislike using Printful. Everything is so complicated and you have to go through more steps just to do one thing. I prefer using other Print on Demand services. Printful has just been a headache since I've started using it.

June 24, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your review! We're sorry to hear you feel this way about our services, but hope that we can still improve your experience moving forward.

We would love to gather more information on your concerns to best understand the situation and address these issues in more detail. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

- Elina