Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Ursula Graetz Goodies Store

Printful is easy to create products and edit on Shopify. Also love that there are labels for clothing items.

Dog Lover Style

Easy to use, fast and superb quality of printing, still learning all the possibilities thanks to the blog a bit expensive for e-commerce store

January 6, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear you are enjoying our services!

Regarding our product pricing, we understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

MONET MERCH

Good integration with Shopify but no support. I'm a new customer and all I get when I click on the chat icon is a list of links. 24/7 customer support?

January 6, 2021

Hi there!

We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We try to be available in chat 24/7, though some hours can be more crowded than others and also delay our replies. If you have any questions feel free to email us at support@printful.com or check the availability of the chat button.

We do want to make sure that we provide you with the most elaborate information and answers and customer care is one of our top priorities. We appreciate your feedback in this regard and will use it to improve our services moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

Mid Century Style Shop

The main reason I love Printful so much is the seamless integration with Shopify. It's like they were created together. Plus great quality, good service, white label is well done and when a bug happens, they try to make it right. Also, great forums and resources. They're not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and selling quality products with exclusive designs comes with a price. I'm very happy.

OddGoods

I sold three mugs recently for $51. After Printful deducted their product fee, printing fee, shipping fee, and taxes, my profit was $7. Who is actually making money with them? Combine very high prices with feedback I requested from customers who purchased my Printful fulfilled products recently ... "not up to your usual quality" ... "Print was off-center" ... "took a long time to arrive" ... "arrived broken". That's four too many red flags. Looking at options because I can't sell products that are merely "good enough".

January 5, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience recently hasn't been up to par.
Please note that our product prices include not only the product itself but also our 24/7 customer support, mockup and design generator, as well as free cliparts and designs. And if there are any issues with the order or the product, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams via support@printful.com and we will do all we can to investigate each order and work on a solution with you.
Shipping delays are a global issue and although we can't affect it, please know that we are doing our best to fulfill and ship out all orders as soon as we can.

If you have more feedback you'd like to share, any questions or concerns, please let us know via feedback@printful.com

Monsoon Toy

It really helped me a lot, excellent! It really helped me a lot, excellent! It really helped me a lot, excellent!

CosplayDeviants

Good product selection, fast shipping and top notch print quality. The small handful of times I've had issues customer service was quick to fix the problems. Best POD service I've found on Shopify.

behockey

Great but too bad we can't use the product review and sometimes not that intuitive but making it work. Thanks

Juice Records

almost everything is out of stock. gotta go elsewhere to do business. tried to support, but their reputation has been soured since the pandemic began. i cant sell anything using this service at the moment. frustrating. gotta re make my whole store.

December 30, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

These are extraordinary times for all of us, and the current situation with pandemic has caused some stock shortages industry-wise, we are continuously communicating with our stock suppliers and working on improvements. Keep in mind, some items are ordered on demand, which may add to the stock delays or cases when the items become unavailable unexpectedly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and we will definitely look into a better way of communicating this with our customers in the future!

Please let us know if you have any additonal questions, concerns or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

BrickByBrick Brand

I used this app to generate mock ups for merchandise on my website the intergration is simple uploading is simple also it would be cool if there were more places to print on the merchandise but maybe it's not a feature that comes with the free version buts a very useful tool for anyone lookin to get a good boost on E-commerce sales.