Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Golddie Z Art

Great items, I love it. Recommend 100% will buy again. Thank you very very much for my order. Highly recommend www.golddiezart.com

Investoren-Druckerei

Great integration. Easy to use after initial training. Sync between Printful and Shopify is great. Thanks.

T SHIRT EXPRESSWAY

kool and smooooth it help me out alot i appreciated.
i just my products on ebay thru shopify it was a quick and easy
process. .

Mindful Entrepreneur Motivation

As someone new to this platform I was concerned about it being user-friendly, but both sides of this integration made it really fun and easy!

funtrends4u.com

Printful is a fabulous dependable pod provider with unbeatable features that is our go to pod company

Homestead Crafter

Extremely good app. Printful works out great with Shopify for creating and pushing products and they are awesome for printing, packing and shipping your products!

Fashionable91

I really enjoy using this app. I use it to supply my store with items the other company I use may not have. It was super easy to connect Printful and Shopify, and it's easy to use when adding items to my store. I love it!

The Calvary's Boutique

I chose this app because the products were amazing and the settings were making it easy for me to add my products on my shopify store. But little did I know that by choosing Printful I would make little to no profits at all. I charge the shipping separately to my clients, but the shipping and delivery time is outrageously long, even for the expedited shipping that costs over 20$ but isn't very different from the flat rate shipping and still takes almost a month. And the worst of the worst, I added beanies and snapbacks to my shop but the extra digitization fee they added is reducing my chances of making any profit to 0% because I don't and can't charge that to my clients and it's cutting up directly on my profit, so I can't get that fee back anywhere. Also I asked several times an explanation about how is it a one time fee? Nobody to respond and explain because each time I place an order it keeps getting charged. Sometimes it's 14$, sometimes it's 9.60$, but they said it was a one time fee. I don't really understand that definition of one time fee at all. So if you intended to to make 10$ profit on a 21$ item, good luck because the digitization + shipping + taxes will bring you profits down to zero. I'm currently looking for another POD that provides caps and snapbacks. Printful is no for me. Items are too expensive, and I feel they're purposedly increasing their prices and adding extra charges because they know they're very popular. Honestly, I do not recommend this compay for anyone who wants to sell good items at good prices and make profit. You either have the choice of making business with another company, display average products in your shop and make good profit or work with Printful, display cool products in your shop and make no profit at all. Nothing difamatory or derogatory here, that's the reality of my exprience with this shop. I was really glad at the beginning but when I later saw that ordering a beanie that is already displayed at 45$ in my shop (which is already very expensive) because I was looking for a 5$ profit would total me 43.26 by ordering it in Printful to get it shipped to a client it was the last straw for me. So I'll be left with less than 2$ profit. I don't know what I can do to fix this situation. I can't sell a beanie for 50$ jus to increase my chances of making any profit at all. Outrageously high prices is the best of making no sales at all especially for beanies and snapbacks. It was good while it lasted, but this is not working for me at all.

April 5, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving such detailed feedback on your experience. We're sorry to hear that you had some difficulties with the products we offer.
Please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Also, the prices reflect our 24/7 support, free cliparts, designs and option to edit the designs with our generator. At times we do have certain sales for products but we don't set up higher prices.
Managing pricing can be one of the most taxing parts of creating your business, so we have compiled some recommendations and marketing tips in our blog (https://www.printful.com/blog/).

Regarding digitization fees, they are a one-time fee if the design doesn't change and you use the same file over and over. Each time you upload a new file, our system sees it as a new design and it needs to be digitized, that is why it is important to upload the same file you had already uploaded and digitized before. There can be some differences between the embroidery methods depending on the product, for example, hats will be digitized differently from shirts due to the fabric difference. These additional fees are not meant to inconvenience you but we need to check that your design can be embroidered, so our digitizer team goes through each such file and adjusts it to our guidelines to ensure the best possible outcome.

If you would like additional information on digitization fees or pricing your products, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly through feedback@printful.com, our goal is to see you succeed!

Retro Gaming Wear

The worst POD company if an item is lost you'll pay a refund from your pockets. If you asked for a refund from PayPal Printful will ban your account. They don't care about you even I'm a gold member I made about $8k for them each month they don't care and will ban your account.

April 4, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your experience with one of your orders. We understand your frustration with the situation, however, our policy (https://www.printful.com/policies/returns) states that any claims on orders that haven't been delivered should be forwarded to us within 4 week period of the last estimated delivery date. You can contact our support team via chats, email (support@printful.com) or problem reports.
In the case of the order mentioned, the time period for such a claim had passed. Please note that we take responsibility for any packages lost in transit if the claim is submitted on time, and the policy for all of our customers is the same. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any additional information or suggestions, please reach out to us directly via feedback@printful.com

Chester & Lot

I love Printful. It's literally the backbone to my dropship business. I can focus on making my designs, and use their tools come up with amazing products for my customers. I have tried other apps/fulfillment companies on shopify and none have the ease of use, quality of products, and great perks program (use for things like discounted sample orders). I tried a different method in the past, and my sales in 3 years was less than 100 orders. In the past 2 months, I've had over 250 orders. I attribute this to being able to unlock my creativity using Printful, and the speed of getting products to my store with lifelike Model Mockups. I definitely recommend this, especially if you have limited design skills. This app is amazing.

April 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're very happy to hear that you have found what you were looking for in regards to your business and we wish you further success with it. We hope for a long-lasting collaboration!