Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Leave Normal Behind

this app has helped me start a business. it has allowed me to make selling a product simple and easy.

Yo-go Moods

I love the support. Every time I need help with customer support someone is always there to help. I love this platform.

JsFashionUS

Printful is easy to create products and edit on Shopify. Unfortunately, most of the items are a bit on the pricier end.

ColorPOW! Wearable Art

The design tools are powerful. I like how I can upload large files (up to 50MB). The integration with my Shopify store is tight! I also like the challenges and the educational materials at Printful. I feel confident in the products, the printing, and the customer service.

arnoux

I really love the opportunity of have the tag ours designer inside of the items! Because we don't have the level to sing outside . Thank you for gave us prinful that ! Print On Demand well is Simply The Best !

ezduzitbyelliott.com

SUPERFANTASTIC GREAT!!!! DESIGNER Friendly...Quality and Fashionable.DIVERSE MODELS : )..EASY and A Friendly space 2 CReate...i LOVE PRINTFUL....elliott

Ninja Urban

The best bundle of services! They really helped me start my business simply. Stay so progressive always!

FPL Merch

Easy to use & works without any issues. No complaints at all. I would highly recommend other Shopify users to install the app if they choose Printful as their POD supplier.

Designs By Wildside

I wanted to love printful but a month to ship a cup is just way too long. No customer will wait for that and this will not work if you sync your Etsy shop. Customers on Etsy will not wait that long but they can't ever give you a better time. So I am wondering if the mugs are processed in China for that long to get it shipped to anyone.

February 18, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We’re sorry to hear your experience with us hasn’t been the most positive.

Covid-19 has affected the whole industry and we understand how frustrating these longer shipping times are. I understand that encountering delays is not pleasant at any time, however, we want to assure you we are doing everything we can to deliver the ordered products to you or your customers as quickly as we can. Note that the tracking links take longer than usual to update. The overload of shipments in distribution centers means carriers are slower to register and ship your orders. We have provided more information on shipping delays on our Fulfillment Updates page, please see it here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

Our White Glossy Mugs are fulfilled in the USA, Australia and Europe. Our system automatically routes the order to the fulfillment center that can fulfill the order the most efficiently based on product and stock availability, a destination address, and other factors.

Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else. We'd love to hear from you!

- Elina

NBA Cases

I used this app to create a POD Store. In my opinion, is the best app to start an online store because it is really easy to use and offers fast -and cheap- shipping!