Printful: Print on Demand

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 10, 2023

I have used Printful for print on demand services and have been extremely satisfied with the quality of their products. The ordering process is easy and straightforward, and the team is always quick to help with any issues or questions I have had. The turnaround time for orders is impressive, and I have never had any issues with lost or misprinted items. The print quality is top-notch and the merchandise looks professional. I have received many positive comments from customers about the products I have ordered from Printful. Overall, I highly recommend Printful for anyone in need of print on demand services.

Humdinger Trainings
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 8, 2023

Great so far except struggling to get Express shipping on my Shopify siye with Prinful. All my POD posters are through Prinful. Struggling to get someone to give me a clear answer or solution. All my prints are being fulfilled in Australia with Printful but why cant I get express option for my customers at checkout??

PROGRESSIVE PRINTS
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 8, 2023

The interface is seamless and customer service is very responsive. Deliveries are timely. Communication regarding orders via the app are also clear.

EnvyRoze
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 7, 2023

Stepped up the embroidery game, way to go!!!!!
Would love to start seeing patches and cut&sewn / applique options on demand as well. Keep it up

IVORYCANZ
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 7, 2023

i been a fan of printful since 9 years with my other startups, now this is more amazing and simplify way to make your brand. thank you

RichMindCorp
Time spent using app: 25 days
January 7, 2023

Great integration, runs smoothly and effectively. I would recommend this app for your Shopify store if you run a print on demand business.

Outland Prints
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 6, 2023

Good service! I thought this would be like some offputting dropship site but I was wrong! The quality of what comes out of here is great!

REPLICAstudios
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 6, 2023

Love the seamless services offered by this company. I would totally recommend to anyone starting out as a seller

GOOGLE SLIDES
Kenya
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 5, 2023

Absolutely love the deign capabilities, product options and pricing. I only wish there was a way to sort your product templates by "already in store". Overall incredible job!

Life Shift Yoga
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 5, 2023

First the printing they do is really nice . Shipping is horrible! Support is horrible ! Shipping is never on time. They charger an astronomical amount to ship and it’s almost always late. Support always responds with please allow an additional 10 days ….. they should be more transparent for fullfillment and shipping times. Support is not helpful at all they had me wait recently for almost a month for one item. They refunded me only because I threatened a chargeback and claimed it was because they were truly sorry . The tracking is a joke , they claim they use ups but that is fake. And it’s impossible to actually track anything.

Kreatzilla