Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Bytown Shirts

It would be cool if you could group-tag things.
also, maybe if the all products list could be set by date added instead of alphabetical or reverse
i like that i can make money

January 11, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for your suggestions on how to improve the integration! We'll follow-up with you via email to find out more about your ideas!

- Zana

Duck Stew

So far so good I just started using printful with shopify store so I am getting a lot of my brand with shopify and printful.

Greyed out

Great app, really helped me with everything, fantastic support and a great service. Printful has been wonderful in all aspects from creating to shipping.

TheStripesinme

I love printful for my print on demand. freaking outstanding platform! i highly recommend it. keep up the good work printful.

Uncultured Streetwear

Easily the best Print-on-demand plugin. Has so much to offer from stuff to create but its also really easy to use. They even allow you to do embroidery and custom branding!

NeJha-Keda

This is by the best app to upload all of your products to your store. I haven't found one thats better.

AFRO LOVE FASHIONS LLC

I use the app to create products to sell on my online store. It is working good so far. Thankful for all of the information regarding shipping prices. I had wasted so much time searching and trying to figure out what I was doing wrong on Shopify, until I thought to check your app to see if you had any information regarding setting shipping prices. It was like the Heavenly Father showed me so much, much needed, favor!!!! Thanks and look forward to growing our business relationship!

January 7, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive thus far and we look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

- Vita

Jack Heart

It's super integrated with Shopify, it's amazing. Printful's user interface is also super well done. Can't recommend them enough.

Alkolino

Its a very good app and the Products are awesome. I Recommend it absolutely for everyone who want to do POD.

Loop Clothing NYC

This is the perfect integration app. So convenient for selling my merch. Absolute greatest. Upload, push to store, market, sell, make money!!