Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Keep Life Epic™

Love this app, but I would really hope that you guys would step up and add a lot more " cool " products.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, as well as the suggestion to add new products!
We are certainly working on that round the clock, but you can also add your specific suggestions to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

And if you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita

robifynow

This is (Printful is) what the world has been waiting for. Great Job. Simply the best! I like the constant update on every step of the production process.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you are enjoying our services! :)

labeled_us

Great service and great prices. Looking forward to scaling my clothing brand with printful! Highly recommended.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our services! We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration!

Angels Sin

A customer ordered a simple pair of socks and a t-shirt. You guys managed to send them the wrong socks. Socks that aren't even my design!!!!!!!! I have never once created the graphic that is on the socks they showed me. Thank god I was already dropping you as a supplier.

September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback, we are truly sorry to hear your experience using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I completely understand that receiving an incorrect item can be very frustrating. These mixup ups are not intentional and can happen on a very rare occasion when the wrong item is picked up for printing.

Our support team has already reached out to you about this order and we hope to hear from you soon!

Shannon Alicia LLC

I love designing products that INSPIRE! I have designed t-shirts to hoodies to pillows and more. Printful makes this so easy. Shannon Alicia LLC

Rivenoak Coffee

Works as designed and is easy to use. Excellent addition to my store. (add more products to choose from!)

NEMA Style

Printful's app is much better than most of the other POD providers, and I have tried them all. I love how easy and logically Printfuls designer is set up, very easy to approach even for beginners.

XLNT supply

First time EVER running an ecommerce store and this has simplified my experience by 100%. So grateful this exists!

Sugar & Spiceland T-Shirts and Everything Nice

I used this app to add products to my shopify store, and the integration so far is seamless. Thank

Moyo Apparel

I used this app to connect to my T shirt apparel store and it's been very beneficial to my business.