Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

DDoTToDD

I'm new to this online t-shirt company stuff, and so far so good. I have Printful & Shopify synced up, and between the two, it's just easy. This frees me up to be more creative!

Kingdom Excellence Apparel

I use this app to help with my current business on Shopify!!!!!! I appreciate the time and effort with this app it is so amazing!!!!!!!

UglyXmassTees

App is easy to use but my problem is with pricing. I don't think I'll be able to make any profits staying competitive if I use this app.

August 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Elina

The MartyrMade Podcast

I've never had any issues with Printful, and my customers all seem to love the products (t-shirts & tank tops so far). Going to expand to hats, hoodies, and other products soon. Very satisfied.

Prudent Posh & Paid

use the app with ease as the integration is very smooth. create products seamlessly without any issue.

Dennis II Society

I highly recommend Printful. They have a wide offering of products and options to help bring your ideas to life and integrates seamlessly into my e-store.

Puddles and Play

Super user friendly and the integration is seamless! I'm a new user and am really happy with the set up process.

nokillfishing

Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify

Karen Johanson Art

I submitted a scan of an original cyanotype that's been successfully and precisely color-matched on numerous apparel and paper products by another POD vendor, but the blue in my Printful sample gaiter turned out cobalt blue instead, and showed none of the gradations of the original image. (I have a photo that shows the huge discrepancy, but apparently can't post it here). The file was created according to file guidelines, using color profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1. Yet I was told the print result was "to be considered expected." I am removing the app: I can't use a vendor that can't even remotely match my submitted art.

July 27, 2021

Hey, Karen!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the print result on the neck gaiter didn't meet your expectations. Indeed due to the printing method used and the fabric type, heavy cyan tone designs won't match the original print file perfectly. A closer color match can be achieved on different product types such as posters and DTG prints. We sincerely hope that you'll consider giving us another chance in the future. Don't hesitate to let us know via feedback@printful.com if you have any additional feedback.

-Liva

Caunoco

I love this app because it makes easy to have products in the store for sales and would be cool to get to see more products in Printful

July 24, 2021

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad to hear you are enjoying our services.
Please note that we are constantly working on adding more products to our catalog and you can also participate in this by submitting your request to our feature request page - https://www.printful.com/feature-request. Your recommendations help our teams work on new products, sizes, and colors. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate