Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Offline Outdoor

wow, une application très satisfaisante. wow, une application très satisfaisante. wow, une application très satisfaisante.

Smut Tees Co.

I absolutely love the Printful > Shopify set up! It is so quick and easy to do. Not having to print the shirts myself makes things easy!

September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're also glad to have you with us and look forward to a successful collaboration. :)

wolfskull design

Printful is mostly a great and easy way to upload art and put it on shirts. I have had some issues with print quality, and I am still waiting for them to get back to me. Other than that, like I said, it's mostly a great thing to use.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We checked in with our correspondence and it looks like we sent you a reply on September 18.
If you're unable to locate it in your Inbox, we also suggest checking your Spam or Promotions folders, to make sure it hasn't ended up there!

We also sent over another followup to you earlier today! :)

The Trendy T-Shirt Store

Printful is the best Print-On-Demand app I have discovered so far. Its ease and simplicity of use are remarkable. That's why I stick to it. I recommend Printful to all new Print-On-Demand designers.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear about your experience with us and look forward to a successful collaboration. :)

Happy Hour Ventures

Very easy to set up and implement, could use some small tweaks for editing product tags & such. Simply upload your files properly and send off. The simple process overall. Before this app it just wasn't feasible for us to create or sell merchandise, now we have a full line & one more avenue of cash flow.

September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We also appreciate ideas and suggestions from our customers, so be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com! :)

Rise Urban apparel

Very seamless integration with shopify. It allows me to post products super fast to my shop. The products even come with multiple mock-up options that other places lack.

LITVINUS

Good thanks Good thanks Good thanks Good thanks Good thanks Good thanks Good thanksGood thanksGood thanksGood thanksGood thanks

QDMystic

It works well, nothing else to say. Just a good application. Have to add more words for the limit but it really doesn't need it. It's good.

Fun Fabulous Designs

I hesitated to do youth shirts because they are 50% more expensive than adult blanks. I went with Printful because they had Bella 3001 Y shirts and I put up two designs to test. While my other POD manages to print designs on Bella heather blends just as well as they do on Bella solids, Printful's looked like total crap. My customer bought the shirts for her daughter's birthday for her and her best friend to wear. Printful did offer a one-time courtesy refund - which declined - because it printed "as expected" according to their quality standards. Their bar must be pretty low. If other POD's can print the same design on the same blank in an adult version and have a great result then Printful just doesn't have an eye for quality.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are truly sorry to hear you encountered some issues with one of your orders!

The outcome for the garments would depend on a few factors: the material the garment is made of, the color difference between the design and the garment, and if a white under base is used or not. Read more here: https://www.printful.com/important-facts-about-tshirt-printing
Based on the print file submitted for this specific heather grey color t-shirt, the outcome is indeed expected. A reshipment of the same garment would result in the same outcome. We truly appreciate your feedback on this as it helps us grow and improve our services further!

We see that our customer support team has already followed up with you directly and we look forward to hearing from you!

-Lauma

Fauna & Flora Reiki

So happy that Printful exists! I sometimes have issues with the way the colors turn out when I receive my clothing (colors don't always match my designs), but otherwise, Printful's products and support team are super lovely :)

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are having a good time using our services! :)

We suggest submitting a Problem Report in your Dashboard> Orders and we'll happily check the print outcomes to see if it's expected or we can do better! We take responsibility for any errors made in our fulfillment as per our Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

Let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at feedback@printful.com! We love hearing from you!

-Lauma