Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Blazing_Sapphire Designs

Printful is a great app to use I like all the features and all of the items they have that allows me to print my ideas on them

Bezelandwear

easy to use and many interesting tools
it helped me perfectly to start my very first website.
I'm very satisfied with this convenient tool

Heavyfit

Super App, leicht zu bedienen. Die Qualität ist auch super. Man hat auch eine große Auswahl an verschiedenen Produkten.

Rock Residential

I am very impressed by the seamless integration with my shopify store, shopify and printful make selling very easy. Also the chat help is very convenient and responsive

Polite Kids

I use this app for drop-shipping, I love the quality and shipping time. I would recommend that you guys give me some more stuff to choose from though, but overall wonderful service

draadiva

Good app. Easy to integrate and use. Create product, add description, colors, pricing and push to your Shopify store.

Thetagang Merch

So far has been a good experience. A little challenging not knowing exactly how quick fulfillment will take, or I had one order to the US fulfilled from another country which isn't ideal. Other than that it's been a good experience.

October 16, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Since we have various facilities across the world, the fulfillment facility is chosen depending on various factors in the fulfillment process - the product availability (are they in stock in a certain facility, you can check that in the product catalog), the print (do we offer this printing technique in that facility), we also take into account how close is the destination address and the fulfillment center's capacity. In most cases, the order will be fulfilled in the facility closest to the delivery address but if the product was not available in that facility, it would be shipped from a different fulfillment center.
If you would like to know more about your specific order, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com Thank you!

- Renate

SZN Enterprises, LLC

I use this constantly to send all products made from printful over to shopify. It is the most seamless process ever.

Teez And Tops

I absolutely love how this app allows me to create my own designs and I can't wait to let everyone see them.

mary and lou ann

This is a great app with terrific integration with shopify. It is not quite as intuitive as I would love, however, customer service has been outstanding with every single question that has come up for me.