Printful: Print on Demand

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 19, 2023

So far so good! Haven't had a lot of experience with it yet to give it a 5 star so for now 4. We have ordered only a few but shipping speed was good and quality was good.

Shop Crosshouse
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 19, 2023

all POD stores need this and most do. If you don't have Printful installed on your Print-on-demand store then your missing a staple

Way Up Goodies
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 18, 2023

Printful is by far the best Print on Demand Company in the world. Always First with stock and media options. Fast Shipping and the Graphics team notifies you promptly if there is a potential graphics issue before proceeding. Bottom line a custom seller's best friend!!!!!

The Kandy Shoppe Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 18, 2023

So easy and intuitive... great tools and helpful hints makes this a win/win for anyone wanting to get into print-on-demand!

Snitz BMX Pro Shop
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 18, 2023

It's a great dropshipping website. Tons of products to choose from and the ease of using the platform is great.

StayTruewalkhard100
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 17, 2023

Absolutely perfect! I can easily add any item I want and has made making products simple and easy! I really hope to continue working with them!

sabmurai
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited January 17, 2023

I love it! I just downloaded to my Shopify Store. It s easy to use and has a lots of tools to creat something Cool!

MY DECISION
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 17, 2023

they lost our 1st order and could not refund to us. They pushed the responsibilities to local post stating that the postman lost it. well, we lost our reputation and a client due to that.

SOCIAL GIFTING
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months

Mughal Brand
Time spent using app: 30 days
January 16, 2023

It’s easy to use and great for creative people. I have sold or bought anything yet but I like what I’ve been able to create.

4kcloe