Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

KTM Apparel

This app makes everything so streamline and simple! It integrates well with lots of other sites as well!

October 14, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our continued collaboration. :)

- Vita

Miami Bums

If I could rate it any lower, I would. For starters, the price is insanely high. There are PLENTY of different POD apps that compete on all aspects. However, that is not my issue. I can deal with high prices and long shipping like Printful has yet one thing has pushed me to the edge. Their support has to be the worst support of any app on this site. I have sent emails to every support staff from Printful I can find. It has been over a WEEK of complete silence for an issue that is preventing me from even launching. Don't waste your time like I have and use another app.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are very sorry to hear there is an issue with using our services! I see you are already in contact with our support team and we are investigating this matter with our developer team. Sometimes the solution to the issue can take a bit longer depending on the complexity of the problem. We hope to find the solution as soon as possible and will inform you right away!

Please let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at support@printful.com

you'redoinggood.com

Disappointed
I have grown more and more disappointed with Printful over the last few months. I previously had another store that I used this app for and for the most part I didn't have any issues however, I am currently the assistant on this current store using printful and have had so many problems with billing. We have been around and around in circles between Printful and Shopify however, we feel that the responses have not provided resolution. The items that have been ordered and received have have been of good quality. We hope we we can get a better resolution or we may have to find another company to work with.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review- we truly appreciate it!

I understand you had some concerns about the billing and our Customer Support team has got back to your inquiries. Please let us know if you have any further questions on this!
You can review how billing system works on Printful here: https://www.printful.com/faq/billing/159-how-does-the-printful-billing-system-work-.

nakasiboutique

I really love this app. I use it for my small online business.

chrisheering

Had Printful a while now and a handful of orders. Multiple times I've had issues with Incorrect Color, Incorrect Size, and Embroidery Issues. The lack of attention to detail is what is leading me to write this review.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review- we truly appreciate it!

We are sorry to hear you encountered multiple issues with your products. We recommend filling out a Problem Report in your Printful Dashboard> Orders and our support team will get back to you with the best solution. We understand that fulfillment errors can be unpleasant, we are working very hard to make sure we minimize them as much as we can. Our Returns Policy will cover any errors made on our part, read more here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns

Let us know if you have any questions or anything else at feedback@printful.com!

Infinite Brews

I love the customization capabilities. Printful rocks! Everything works seamlessly with shopify, its what I needed and did not know.

RAR3VISIONS

I love it so far! I have been having a great experience. I am new to all of this but everything has been fairly simple to learn.

ICY 1

this is very great to work with. It is really amazing and helps a lot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ZUMBION

I USED THIS APP. THIS IS AMAZING...UER FRIENDLY..EASY TO DESIGN. MOREOVER PEOPLE WILL LIKE THIS APP ..

AdornbyJaz

Loving this App! It's so easy to edit and import my items! E-commerce made simple. THANK YOU! I recommend Printful!

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are having a great time using our app! :)

Be sure to let us know if you have any further questions or additional feedback! We'd love to hear from you!