Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

NXN

One of my customers sent pictures of the shirt they received with STAINS. During the COVID-19 pandemic you would think they would go the extra mile to make sure their products are SAFE for consumers. Really sad because I never had any issues with them in the past.

May 21, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry that there was a quality issue with the received item!
Items arriving with stains is certainly not up to our quality standards and should not be an expected condition of the product. The product should not have passed through our quality check in this condition and we sincerely apologize this occurred. I see our team has assisted with a resolution for this error and we really thank you for reporting this situation to us.

I'm sure that future items will arrive in great condition, but in case you have any questions or concerns about the product quality or anything else, please let us know at support@printful.com anytime!

PopHeavy Shop

Shopify lets its customers down by suggesting we use PRINTFUL.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING PRINTFUL. EVER.

Printful are using COVID delays as an excuse for their total disrgeard for their customers combined with thier inability to run a business.

The simplest of my products are now 6 weeks and waiting without so much as moving from the post office in Lativia Mexico.

All my emails over the many past weeks have been completely ignored
Chat consultants just lie. I have a written confirmation by the most recent chat saying I will hear back from management in 24 hrs guranteed. Well that was a week ago.

As I type this I am 47th on hold in the chat room and I know I will be ignored once again.

Printful, you are single handedly ruining any attempt at small business and you are profiting while doing it. It's totally shameful.

You should be shut down. Total Scam.

I gurantee I wont hear back, and if i do it will be a pathetic excuse to do with COVID delats. Perfect scapegoat.

May 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with us has not been great, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

I understand that encountering delays is not pleasant at any time, however, please note that the Covid-19 pandemic is affecting various industries, including the shipping industry. Carriers aren't currently able to guarantee fast delivery as it is affected by border closures and limited cargo travel in general. Unfortunately, this is not something that we can affect, but we hope that the delivery times return to normal soon.

I also wanted to clarify about our fulfillment locations. It seems that our team member made a typo when chatting with you. Our fulfillment facilities are located in Latvia, the USA, and Mexico too. When the order is being fulfilled, you will be able to see at which location the order is being fulfilled by opening the order in your Printful dashboard, the location of the package after it is shipped out can be seen in the tracking link that is provided with every shipment.

I am sorry to hear that there have been some issues with receiving responses from our customer service team. Our response times are slightly slower at the moment due to the influx of messages, but we would still get back to your inquiries as soon as possible.
I have sent you a follow-up via email to provide more information about the delivery delays and gain more details about your experience with our customer service.

Nirmai

support center it's very helpful, and they inform me and offers me to many times good and helpful information.the app its easy to use and i like the surface........

SWFstore

It’s so sad this App used make me a crazy amount of money, but now I’ve had to deal with so many refunds because fulfillment can go from 2 weeks min to a month not including the shipping which gives customers no hope. Of all the printing apps they are hit the worse by Covid 19 by far even with it settling down now.

Thank you for your review!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward.

Unfortunately, the global pandemic has also hit CA and NC, which is where we have two of our fulfillment locations and the government has issued the "Safer from Home" orders, which means that we've had to limit our production at these facilities and distribute incoming orders to our other (MX and EU) facilities, as well as look for backup facility options.
You can see our latest Covid-19 updates and fulfillment estimates here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

The carriers we work with have also reported seeing delivery delays across the entire industry, as this global pandemic is affecting everyone.

We're doing the best we can to ensure that all of our customer orders still get fulfilled in a timely fashion and that every issue that's presented to us is quickly assessed and met with a solution, keeping the health of our employees, as well as our customer businesses in mind, we'll weather this crisis together!

I also recommend checking out our advice on how to handle this crisis as an online business owner on our blog: https://www.printful.com/blog/covid-19-and-online-stores/
And on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYp4iBq4UE

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Blue Lion Prints

I use this app to upload my designs straight into my shopify store.
Quick, easy and helps bulk upload designs quickly.
Many thanks to the developers!

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We're glad to see that you're enjoying our services and look forward to our ongoing collaboration. :)

CUT THE RIFE

Shocking customer service. Fulfillment far to long, delivery over a week past the estimate and still Printful not willing to chase where and why its taking so long. Customers are agitated with the timescales. Do not Use!

BG FORTUNE

I USE THIS APP TO PERFORM ALMOST EVERY FUNCTION OF MY STORE. IT'S USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO FIGURE OUT. THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T LIKE AT ALL, IS NOT ENOUGH BLACK PEOPLE FOR MARK UPS, MY STORE HAS THE SAME 3 IMAGES TO REPRESENT A BLACK GIRL STORE. OTHER THEN THAT PRINTFUL IS WONDERFUL.

May 21, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying our integration!
Thank you for your feedback on the available mockups! We are working on adding more mockups and we'll take your input into account.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at support@printful.com anytime!

westcoastcrew

Fullfillment takes 10 days. Delivery 12 days for Shirts and Prints. No sorry. then i can order directly in china!

May 16, 2020

T-Shirts Dérogatoires

Printful is a WONDERFUL service and a WONDERFUL company.
We're so happy to work with you!
Many thanks. Highly recommended.

May 16, 2020

Hi, thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you are enjoying our services and we look forward to continuing our collaboration!

If there's anything we can help with, let us know anytime at support@printful.com.

Hotspot Merchandise

Very nice app. The import to Shopify is good. But i miss the translate from english to german. But it is very good. It is easy to crate products and to sysn the products to your own shop.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying using our platform and creating products!
It is possible to switch the language in the embedded Printful app in Shopify by going to the Printful app -> at the end of the menu in the dashboard find the "EN" option -> click on it and choose the new language.

In case you are encountering trouble with selecting a different language in the Printful app or if there's anything else we can assist with, please contact us at feedback@printful.com!