Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

MISC. SHOP

I have been using this app since I have been in business. I must say they have been great and a perfect print-on-demand service to use for a start. They do designs for you, help create a store for you, create and fulfill orders for you. Good customer service. I love them so much and I recommend them if interested in print-on-demand services.

January 16, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for your overwhelmingly positive review. We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed working with us, and we hope for a successful collaboration int the future as well :)

- Renate

Vermillo

Most things are out of stock. The worst part is you have no idea it is out of stock until you waste time making the product. If something is out of stock tell people it is out of stock so they don't have to wast time making the entire product to find out.

January 16, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that the products you have chosen for your store have been out of stock. Please note that we stock on demand, and in most cases, items get restocked during the fulfillment time if necessary. However, we have noticed an increase in out-of-stock items from our suppliers due to delays with manufacturing and shipping, but please know that we are working to improve our system.
In our product catalog, you can check the Availability tab to be sure which colors and sizes are stocked where and if they are in stock at this time./ We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate

truevisionbrand

Excited to see what they could do we hastily we placed several sample orders, for multiple garments with Printful (in hindsight this was a mistake).. EVERY garment had 1x or more of the issues details below: • Badly folded and creased after being squeezed into mailing bags that are WAY too small (so they look used/worn)
• Grubby / Dirty factory floor marks
• Misplaced prints (so printed at an "angle" even though all of the artwork was 100% straight)
• Poorly embroidered logos that are bunched. (not enough backing used)
• Pretreatment stains (yellow) on ALL DTG garments.
• Poor delivery times that missed the agreed SLA times. • It was initially claimed that you now have a "UK" based production centre (which is part of the reason we contracted you, but it appears all of these garments were sent from Europe?) To be frank the overall quality and experience is shockingly bad, and if these had been sent directly to our customers (luckily these were all "Test" orders shipped directly to us!) I am certain that they would have ALL been returned leaving our reputation for high quality products and service irrevocably damaged. We raised all of these issues with Printful, and approximately 20x emails later with multiple different reps (you never know who your going to get! another part of the problem: it's basically just a call centre full of people that couldn't care less!!) the general "gist" of their responses we're that it's: "Within Parameters" These people are literally trained to dismiss your issues, and point to some BS "Parameters" that make no sense, and they basically repeat themselves with their fingers in their ears... Not once did they EVER accept responsibility... It truly was a shockingly bad experience. Shockingly bad products, shocking customer services, and shocking inability to accept the fact that screwed up, filthy dirty garments, covered in stains, with wonky prints, and badly embroidered logos are not within anyones "Parameters". Please don't risk it, its not worth it, even if by chance you get a good order once, you'll rue the day when you have a problem... they won't be interested.

January 14, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Once an order has been placed, it would be routed to a fulfillment facility based on factors like product and print type availability, final destination, and others. Our team looked into your orders and they were routed to our Latvia fulfillment facility, as the items currently are not available for fulfillment with the UK one. You can always check product availability directly from our product catalog > availability tab.

As all the items are placed on the printing and embroidery pallets by hand, there can be slight discrepancies regarding the placement of the final design.
The staining you mentioned would be from the fixation agent that's used industry-wide and helps the inks bond with the garment. It wouldn't be permanent and would come off after the first quick wash.

If there's ever an issue with any of the received products that has been an error on our side, or if the product has been damaged in transit, we would always take full responsibility.
We see that you've been in contact with our senior team member already and full refunds have been issued for your products as of now.

Thank you once again for your time and honest feedback!
If you ever have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com or our live chat and we will be happy to help you.

-Santa

NaritaRo

Very easy and helpful, i moved many products to my store easily and fulfillment was very fast. Recommend to every dropshipper.

Chantel Atelier Co.

I am moving from having integrated with Etsy and the process is exceptionally easy between Shopify and Printful. The process with etsy was painful

Alara - eShop

I'm using this application with my shopify eShop and so far I find the integration is second to none.

Simple, Wild & Free

I am selling in the uk so just exploring if this can work for me. So far I have managed to navigate without any extra learning

Getty Ours

Printful is easy to use, and definitely has enough options to creatively customize products. Most of the products are quality.

Coated and Engraved

Integration was so easy! It took a little time to learn the Printful UI itself, but their integration was a time saver for sure.

G.L.O.R.Y AFFIRMATION SHIRTS

I use the app to create collections and sell. Which both apps have help me fulfilled. I will recommend.