Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Dark Roast Cult

Depending on what you want, you might find your self happy with you can do with printful. I would 100% avoid their embroidery. It is very unpredictable and doesn't seem to reflect the print area the designer shows. It would seem as though they have 0 quality control when it comes to what they send. I've had ordered sample of my own shirts only to have them come to me on the wrong garment in a color i wasn't offering. I've also had the wrong size shipped to me as well as my customers. If you're a gambler then I would recommend the bella canvas shirts as they seem to not fall apart or shrink. The color quality has loss and the detail will be lost on some of your designs. I would keep your hopes low and be surprised.

Millions Vanished

I've dreamed of owning my own store for 5 years but I didn't have 6 digits to invest. I recently learned about POD. Thank you Printful for making this so easy!

hoizeeeis

Super nice to use
Super simple
Super good tutorial videos
Good Support Super good product quality I recomend this app to everyone

ButFirstSkin

Great app. Easy to use, smooth process. Customer support always respond at least within the hour, most times instant. Can't fault it really - just wish you could add multiple variants of the same colour to the same product listing.

May 2, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your review!
Even though you can create multiple variants under the same listing for certain products, you can still create the product in Shopify first (with all the colors/sizes/designs) and then manually sync all these variations in Printful. It is more work, however, then you have complete control over the products you sync to the ones you created in your store first. For additional help with this, please check in with our support team at support@printful.com

- Renate

Gorilla Car Care

Wanted to use this service because I've used it before but now that I want to it won't even load on Safari

May 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Please make sure that your browser is up to date, which could help resolve any issues. We also recommend using Google Chrome as it is more compatible with our platform, although it should be working with all browsers.
If you are still experiencing some issues with connecting, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com
Thank you!

- Renate

ParrisPieces

I use printful because the lay out is clean and easy to maneuver. Customer service response is super fast and helpful.

Support Garifuna Culture

I use this app to do drop-shipping for my apparel line. It's great operating my business easy. I don't have any complaints.

SNEAKERDECORUM

I started my new online business last year 2020 called @sneakerdecorum, and Printful is by far one of the easiest ways to print on demand!

The Homepreneur Lifestyle

I use this app for my first online store with Shopify. It has been a wonderfully supportive experience and I am having so much fun. Thank you!

Circus SUP

II am using this app now since two years and i really like it. The designer, the variety of Shirts, Hoodies etc. Totally recommend this App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 335 336