Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Dancespiration Designs

Integration works very well and customer support is very on the ball. Quality of the products is also generally good, although it is definitely advisable to order samples to check.

Fashion Fanz

You may think the prices are higher than other P.O.D PROVIDERS, but I tell you there is no print quality like it online and since I want to run a business, I chose printful to make sure my customers are happy returning ones. I love the amazing design software they provide.

Dolla Gettin

I like this app a lot it helps me with creating merchandise for my brand and really easy to use. I wish it had more live help

Venom and Villainy

I use this app for all my products. I wish we could apply our design to multiple items at once but other than that very easy to use. great customer service.

Perksclothing

J'adore! je l'utilise pour modifier directement mes produits depuis shopify! C'est tellement simple et les modifications ou ajouts de produits sont très fluides!

IGotYou.online

I'm loving it! It's simplified the process of adding products. Now I've just got to get them to start selling.

IndigiNature

App was great until I enabled the Pro trial. watch the end date because they will refuse a refund request.

September 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience!

Please note that by activating the free trial, you had to confirm that you agree to Subscription Terms of Service and the fact that at the end of the free trial period, you authorize Printful to automatically charge the subscription fee. Furthermore, according to the Subscription Terms of Service (https://www.printful.com/policies/subscription-terms-of-service) Section 4, You may cancel your Paid Subscription at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation.

If you have any questions or additional feedback, please reach out to us directly at feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you and assist with your concerns!

- Elina

Tampa Bay Trading Post

i would love to see more options on hats like cork. Also sunshirts would be a huge seller. lastly a pattern builder

Jeep-culture

Just starting out with the POD setup, I think Printful has put all the tools needed to make this a smooth and helpful transition.

Objet D'Art

This app works fine for me. I recommend the use of this app. Loaded products is simple. Making adjustments to products afterward is straightforward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 347 348