Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Green Bee Life

When products are in stock the quality of the merchandise is good and the fulfillment is good. What is not good is that Printful does not alert you as to which products are out of stock until you spend the hours required designing, creating, and adding the products to your store. This makes it impossible to rely on the availability of the products. There is no reason Printful puts you through the pain of creating products and only after the fact alerts you that the products are out of stock. You cannot rely on them to source any Organic or Eco-Friendly products. Very disappointing.

djaydaya

Location France

Really easy to connect with simple steps and my shop is online now ready to sell my weedjutsu brand!

no_excuses2020

this app is really one of the best apps available for print on demand. this app has taken my store and products to new heights.

The Real F Deal

Hi I use it on my online store where i have my own desing and i love using printful great products and service

Earth Thanks

app farraginosa, dovrebbe essere semplificata. I prezzi non sono chiari e risultano sempre troppo alti con perdite per il venditore

June 29, 2022

Ciao,

Grazie per la tua recensione! Apprezziamo davvero il tuo feedback onesto.

Facciamo del nostro meglio per offrire prezzi equi e accessibili a tutti.
Sebbene i nostri prezzi possano sembrare un po' alti, confidiamo che, insieme ai servizi e ai prodotti di qualità che forniamo, sia un buon investimento nel complesso I prezzi dei prodotti ci consentono di garantire e migliorare costantemente i nostri servizi, le opzioni dei prodotti, offrire assistenza tecnica e clienti , alcuni altri bei tocchi come le opzioni di branding per i documenti di trasporto e altri servizi. Lavoriamo sempre per abbassare i prezzi dei nostri prodotti, ove possibile, mantenendone ovviamente la qualità.

Puoi vedere il prezzo del prodotto visualizzando i prodotti nel nostro catalogo così come quando finisci il tuo design e spingi il prodotto nel tuo negozio. Se qualcosa manca o non è chiaro, scrivi gentilmente a support@printful.com e il nostro Team sarà lieto di consigliarti ulteriormente! :)
_________

Hello,

Thanks for your review! We truly appreciate your honest feedback.

We do our best to offer fair and accessible pricing for everyone.
While our prices might seem a bit high, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve our services, product options, offer technical and customer support, some other nice touches like branding options for your packing slips and other services. We are always working on lowering our product prices, where possible, while still retaining their quality, of course.

You can see the product pricing by viewing the products in our catalog as well as when you finish your design and push the product to your store. If something's missing or unclear, please kindly write to support@printful.com and our Team will be happy to further advise! :)

Hustlers Of Wallstreet

Muy buena presentación y variedad de productos, estamos empezando en este servicio estamos en espera de los comentarios de nuestros clientes para poder hacer sugerencias de mejoras, pero hasta ahora excelente aplicación y servicio.

Emmert Designs

I have only had one order but I find your services very easy to use. so many options would love to see more items though.

Bosque Apparel

Absolutely great! Easy to navigate and has made my life and business so much easier. I appreciate this company!

The Ivanka Shop

I love this app it help so much with me being able to have inventory and saving so much much space and money in the mean time

Flaunt Africa

Seamless integration, user friendly and easy to follow and great products! highly recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 381 382