Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Sheer Drip

I use this app to help me import shirts to my shopify store. So far i have enjoyed the web version of the app. I do wish the mobile version worked better. You're unable to really use that one to make shirts and are directed to the website.

Sinha Hair

This app is gold, very easy to work with, and helped my store a lot. I recommend it to anyone looking for excellent products to drop ship with own customizations.

AzizaAndre

The App is pretty seamless to use. As a beginner I am able to navigate through options well uploading my images easily. The selections of tops offered are also great!

fultshirtofy

shopify is the best there's no body like shopify out there out of a 1oo shopify get a 10000000000000000000000000000 from me thank you shopify

INFVMOUS™ SXPPLY

Very intuitive and easy to use. Shopify integration is wonderful. I do wish that the product selection for apparel was larger. Some other POD services continue to add several more products that Printful on a regular basis. If Printful had more clothing item selections it would be hands down the best POD service. Either way its the POD service that I use the most. Keep up the good work.

Samoens Red Bubble

I find it very easy to go back and forth between Shopify and Printful. The few times I've needed support, the Printful team has been fabulous.

BjjFits

I'M USING THIS APP, BUT I MIGHT STOP USING IT.
YOU MIGHTS ASK WHY? WEEELLL, BECAUSE THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING PRICES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE. I'M NOT MAKING PROFIT WITH THIS APP.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU WANT TO INSTALL THIS APP, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING MAKE PROFIT. DON'T USE THIS APP!!!!!!!!

Bday-Shirts.de

Die Einbindung klappt super. Bin sehr zufrieden bis jetzt. Die erste Bestellung kam auch schon herein.

CurioDesigns

These guys are excellent. High quality, fantastic customer service, and all round good guys and gals. I feel Printful will definitely benefit from additional products, such as all-over Polos, as well as products with more competitive pricing. Integrations work great and makes life super easy! My customers were also satisfied! Great job and love the company!

November 28, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

- Elina

bellezaonlinemallorca

buenisimos productos y buenisima atencion al cliente,10 estrellas.contestan en seguida a la chat y te recuelven el problema en unos minutos,ademas tienen un monton de tutoriales que te esplican todo en el dettalle,muy contento.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 315 316