Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

The Miller Machine

Very happy with how easy it was to connect Printful with my Shopify store. T-shirt orders were also very easy to do.

Alilight.net

I like this app it's very easy to start selling printing on printful app great app it's a magical app!

January 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we highly appreciate it! We're happy to know you are enjoying the app and we look forward to continuing our collaboration! :)

One Love Inspire

I use this app to help me design my products. I like using this app because it's very simple and easy for someone just starting out. I rated it a 4 out of 5 because I would like more design features like some of the other apps I use.

January 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to know that you're liking this app and we'll reach out to you to find out what we could do to improve it!

Love a Wild Child

I use Printful for my print on demand Shopify store. The products I have selected to sell are excellent quality, the printing is stunning and their shipping times are fast. My customers are based in the US as well as Australia and New Zealand. I have tried a couple of other apps but none of them compare to the Printful app for ease of use and product selection.

Kinglito

I opened my shop not long ago and I ordered some t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt samples to see the quality of the design and fabrics. Concerning the quality of the fabrics, there is nothing to say. However, as far as printing is concerned, I'm really disappointed. I don't know if it's the DPI that's causing the problem.

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
We'll reach out to you via email to discuss any concerns you encountered with print files and hope we can come up with a solution that works for you!

- Vita

InGENIUS Products

Best POD company I have used, especially during Q4. Fast processing time and the quality is fantastic. I have never had a customer complain. The only downside is the pricing. Higher than most others. It's worth it with the great customer service and product quality. Now if I could only explain that to my customers when I have to charge more than most.

December 31, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience with Printful! We look forward to continuing our partnership!

We also appreciate your feedback on our pricing! We consider our prices fair taking into account that they include print and fulfillment, and help cover various features on our website as we do not charge any subscription fees. Of course, we review our product and feature prices regularly and lower them whenever possible.

In case there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at support@printful.com!

VEGAN KING'ZZ

Hands-down best company out. I'm able to express my designs in a fast and sufficient way. Finally, a company that does it all.

December 31, 2019

Hi, thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear you are having a positive time with Printful and we look forward to fulfilling many more of your orders!

THEREBELPAPAYA

I absolutely enjoy using Printful in creating designs and implementing them into products. It beats doing silk screen printing in highschool.

December 30, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying using Printful and we look forward to continuing our collaboration!

Made With Melanin and Magic

Works well with my t-shirt company, where as its east to create your products and they are quickly sent to your store! Would highly reccommend!

Normal Brandz

Way too expensive. Eating into my profit margins. One good thing is they print and ship fast. Need to lower their prices or I'l go elsewhere.