Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Creative Source Arts LLC

It's awesome how the whole app works. User friendly to be specific. I love it so much. However, I think they should have some more interesting fonts and more clipart. It should not be limited to only T-Shirt and the likes they have there, there should be Dressing Shirts for us to design and possibly Shoes. In a nutshell, the app is fantastic. I love it.

MY SEXY STYLES

The printing quality REALLY sucks! Most of my t-shirts are black with white ink and the ink just looks completely faded on all of the shirts, I'd add so many more orders if the printing quality was better.

July 11, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the print quality didn't meet your expectations. DTG printing technique uses eco-friendly water-based inks that soak into the garment. The print looks like it is part of the fabric and the fabric weave is visible through the print. Pure white prints on dark color garments may look slightly tinted. For vibrant pure white print, we can suggest trying screenprinting or vinyl printing techniques, however, Printful doesn't offer these options.

-Liva

Family Affairs

So I have used Printful a lot in the past year. In the beginning I had big issues with custoemr care and shipping. It got better after a while. BUT I just placed a 200 pcs caps order and they shipped them 10 caps at a time!! Resulting in 20 packages, meaning me having to track 20 packages in a slow Latvian post system as well as a possible 400 Dollars extra fee as customs charges 20 Dollars each time they process a package. They said they can't pack more than 10 hats at a time which is a lie. I've received bigger orders than that, which I can prove by my past orders. So IF they only have the ability to ship small boxes with 10 caps per box they should have mentioned that in the ordering process. This is so unprofessional, this is an important order for me and I am really upset how this has been handled, how untransparent the process has been and that on top of all of this they lie in my face telling me they cannot ship more than 10 hats at a time!!

July 10, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! I certainly understand the situation and that it is not pleasant to receive items in separate shipments.

Currently, there is a specific max amount of items that would be shipped within one box. If the amount exceeds the maximum number of items per box, the order will be split into multiple shipments and shipped to the customer separately.
Please note that the maximum number of items per box, however, differs for each product category.

We appreciate you letting us know about these issues. As we move along, we hope to add more features and packing options and improve your time with us even more.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you! If there's anything else you'd like to share with us or if you have any questions, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime.

Trinity Thrift

Great app. The push features are basic and straightforward. A few intuitive changes to the interface would definitely change my rating to a 5 star.

July 6, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying our app!

Let us know via feedback@printful.com if you have any recommendations on website performance improvements.

Andie Laf Designs

This is a great print-on-demand app. I've been using it for my art prints for over 6 months now, and they ship quickly and provide tracking. The only issue (or suggestion) that I have, would be to offer a 9x12 print size option. It's a very common art print size, and the jump from an 8x10 to a 12x16 is quite the gap. I've had multiple customers ask me for this size. I've read other reviews suggesting the same thing so hopefully your team can make it happen!

July 6, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

We are always working on adding more products and techniques as we move along, please submit your product requests to our New Feature page here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

We truly appreciate your feedback on this and if you have anything else to share with us, feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com!

JazzRadio

Quite a good easy interface in terms of designing products but a big minus for us is the automatic order routing. For example when picking a product you are informed that it ships from 2 locations in Europe. Then you get an order in Europe and Printful informs you that it is shipping from the USA. Due to automatic routing you do not have the option to change this. I would not recommend this for European orders.

July 3, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your review!

Regarding the fulfillment location, when we receive an order, it is automatically routed to the most convenient fulfillment location based on the product availability, stock, destination, and order queue. There are some products, that are fulfilled only in the US. I recommend referring to the availability tab on each product's page to check whether the specific product variant is available for fulfillment in Europe. The tab can be found by going to our Product catalog -> choose the category -> choose the item and go to its page -> scroll down until you reach "Availability" tab.

If you have any additional concerns or suggestions, please let us know via feedback@printful.com

brendluxe.store

paid 30$ to order t-shirt to test the service after 4 mounts no item no refund , costumers service saying items lost and it's my problem.. SCAMERS don't use

July 2, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!
We're sorry to hear that your experience using our services has been unpleasant thus far, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to carrier error your package was returned back to us and we do apologize for the miscommunication!
We see that you already have been in direct contact with our support team and a full refund has been issued for your order back to your Printful wallet.

If you have any other questions, concerns or additional feedback you would like to share with us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com

-Santa

Kiaraactive

Awesome and easy to use! Very good integration. Highly recommend it for everyone looking to start a POD business

hipsterskulls.fr

je l'utilise surtout pour les casquettes brodée pour le moment mais c'est un début, je viens d'ouvrir ma boutique et elle n'est pas finit ;)

JustBO!

Great! I've been using Shopify and Printful for many years. Thank you greatly for the bespoke integration!