Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Probuzzstore

I'm in love with this company. Integrates seamlessly too with shopify. 5 Stars all the way. They're really into the POD business and know what the merchants want

September 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your positive review! We are so glad to hear you are having a great time at Printful! :)

-Lauma

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it

It seems like a good app with good products, good service and support material and clear explanations

September 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We are happy to hear you are having a good time using our services! :)

-Lauma

Asset's Cat House

It's difficult to align with canva.com I have to resize everything, but the speed and delivery of the finished product to my store is outstanding.

Twochanguitos

is great ! ......,,fantastic and very professional .i recomended to you I was lookong for sameting like that !

September 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and look forward to a successful collaboration! :)

Duyung Shop

Been using this app for more than a month. So far so good. I'm starting to get familiar and is fun to use. I hope Printful will bring in more cool items in the near future in order to keep in phase with the current streetwear trends, like oversize streetwear t-shirts, oversized berms/shorts. Also swim shorts, skateboard deck, etc :)

September 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We also love hearing your suggestions and wanted to let you know that you can add these ideas to our Feature Requests for a Community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

If you have any additional feedback for us, don't hesitate to reach out at feedback@printful.com!

New Public

Latest update: I updated my rating from 1 start to 2 stars because, after over a month, Printful was finally able to offer an acceptable solution to the problems I encountered with them. I will keep my original comment below for reference to help you understand why I cannot give it a better rating.

I used to love this app (been using it since 2015) but I had two problems regarding a large order for which I paid around $900 - one about the invoice they sent, the second about the fact that I never received the actual order.
Not only did they refuse to reship or refund the order but they added insult to injury to refuse to file a dispute with the shipping company that lost the package.

In the process, they also suggested I illegally falsify an invoice because "it might cause issues with accounting". Like, it didn't cause issues for my company.

So, they do NOT take responsibility for what they send and just politely refuse to fix anything. I personally will not use their service again.

Edit following reply from Printful: I have everything in writing and you did suggest I illegally falsify the invoice. You certainly didn't say it was illegal to do that but suggesting I modify the information myself on an invoice that I did not issue is illegal. Furthermore, you refused to file a dispute with the carrier regarding the lost package that was most likely stolen. I would have been open to repay for shipping but you kept on suggesting I re-order $900 worth of merchandise. I was certainly not going to do that after this mess.
For the invoice, I repeatedly mentioned that the mistake was mine from the beginning and alerted you as soon as I received it but I encountered the same situation with another printing company in the same week and they fixed the problem in less than 10 minutes.
Regarding the shipping of the actual products, you didn't take any responsibility for the fact that I never received it. I contacted the shipping company countless times and their only answer was that the expeditor (you) had to file a dispute which, again, you refused to file leaving me with no t-shirts for the opening of my client's shop and with a $900 hole in the bank.
I've been talking with you for over a month about this problem via e-mail and was waiting to write a review to leave you plenty of time to do the right thing. This reply to try to save your image in this product review page is another insult. This is deplorable.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
We are certainly sorry that you have met with these concerns and hope that we can work something out and improve our collaboration moving forward.

To start off, it is important to note that we have not suggested to illegally falsify invoices - we responded to your requests to update the issued invoice and then tried to work out a solution that would work for your specific case.
As noted in the reply we sent you, the changes you requested were breaching our Terms of Service (Section 8. Responsibility of Site members and visitors; Section 9. Payments and fees; Section 15. Release and Section 16. Indemnity) and contradicted with the requirements of the legal acts.
Due to that, we were unable to proceed with the changes you requested.

As for the order you haven't received - we did reach out to the carrier for more information on the successful delivery of this order, however we don't cover the cost of reshipping or refunding orders, which have been marked as "delivered" by the carrier and we're not yet able to assist with filing claims with shipping carriers, but hope to do so in the future.

We will also be reaching out to you directly with additional details relating to this case.

Billionaire Camel

I used to love this app until I had a small problem a customer order a shirt and not receive anything even now they still haven't receive nothing and they had order back in July, I had to go out my way and find somebody to print a shirt and ship it myself. My problem is that in the middle of it all I could not reach nobody that could help me I have not gotten a email back I miss the old days where I can just call and the problem is solve in seconds well its been a fun while it last.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great, but hope that we can improve it moving forward.

We see that we had sent you an email reply to your Shopify inquiry back in July, but we did not hear back from you.
To be sure, you can check in with your Spam or Promotions folders for the email.
We will also follow up with directly once more with some additional details on your concerns.

cambyll

la verdad me parece perfecta, mucha facilidad. tambien me encantaria que agregaran nuevos diseños de camisa, seria increible. gracias

Needlez & Threadz

I use this app for all my print on demand needs. By far the best app in the market if you ask me. The only thing I think could be better is the option to have more colors for something of the products, better embroidery placement, and the option to create a product with print and embroidery together. Other than that you'll get 5 stars from me all the time. My customers also love the material and prints.

September 5, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're also glad to hear all of your suggestions and recommend adding them to our Feature Requests for a Community vote: https://www.printful.com/feature-request!

AGMCART

best thing that can ever happen for POD business. Automatic Shipping setting in Shopify helped a lot along with we can design our own design. Thanks Prinful for all the efforts and time you take to help us. Much Appreciated. Thanks a lot

September 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it! :)