Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

CillaBrand

I used this app to help build my brand, i have used many print on demand services and in my personal opinion printful is the best.

Auto Extra Parts

many thanks for this app that a good for the new web also you can do the job very easily and pay to them. thank you for all.

Bold Belief

For someone that just wanted to get a few ideas out there, both of these apps have been an incredible help

Just Ravens

I’m just starting with Printful. I love it so far, especially the pattern tools and the integrated shipping with Shopify.

TrendySwimmer

Great app and integration. I used printful years back (and remember it being good then) and was pleasantly surprised how far they've come from an already great app. Simple to use but deep when you need it.

January 18, 2021

Hi! Welcome back to Printful!
Thank you for your kind words and if you ever feel like you have some ideas for improvement or any suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com

phoarto.art

--To update--
I understand the problem very well and my concerns are not related to the days of delivery. My concerns are about the information for the customer. Why send me a satisfaction check request on the second day when you know delivery will take so long? And why do I get the information that I have to wait 20 days in addition to the expected delivery date, after a review? Times are tough, sure, but bad news is always better than no news! So my concerns are about the communication of printful.
--Original--
The app as such is great. The editor is well done and made it a lot easier to design your own print pieces. So far that's positive.
What doesn't work well is the shipping and the information for the customer. I have on January 5th. ordered three items. The last tracking status shows January 8th. Today we have January 16th. without that I have any further information about the whereabouts of the goods. For me, for my customers, this is a certain length of time without status. Unfortunately, I will not be able to use the service like this.

January 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for the review.

We understand your concern and frustration in regards to the delivery times and we hope that in the following weeks this will change, however, at this time due to certain restrictions in movement and transportation, as well as increased online shopping, carriers have a tough time delivering products in time. We're already working on improvements in this area and we hope that your products will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
We have also reached out to you with a follow-up about your order. Thank you for your patience!

-Update-
We operate on information provided to us by the carriers and during global shipping delays, the delivery speed varies significantly for domestic and international orders. We understand that you rely on us for this information, that is why after careful inspection of an order we set a specific waiting period for the delivery to be made. It is not our intention to inconvenience you in any way but tracking updates come directly from carriers when the package reaches the next location. Please note that we take responsibility for carrier errors in case the delivery doesn't happen.
If you have any other concerns or recommendations, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via feedback@printful.com

VisualArtCreative

The integration with Amazon dosen't work anymore, the information on Printful web site is outdated... The discussion I have had with Printful is that Amazon has changed the process and at the moment Printful cannot help, you have to look to Amazon. By reading all the comments on the web and here, I conclude that I am not going to partner with Printful and look for another POD. .

January 16, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We do our best to follow any updates within the integrations. The design and layout of the GTIN exemption have indeed been changed by Amazon recently. However, the information that needs to be entered and the steps still remain the same.

We are currently working on updating our FAQs, and we value our customer feedback.

I will follow-up with you via email to provide additional information on your concerns.

- Elina

Unconventional Fun

I will not forget the amazing support service. Recommend to try out. I will not forget the amazing support service. Recommend to try out.

Style-by-Hat

Super Qualität und top Preise. Ich arbeite jetzt schon eine Zeit mit Printful und der Service ist TOP.

Ródaus

Im Gegensatz zu gewissen deutschen Konkurrenten ist diese App unschlagbar im Service. Die Produkte sind hochwertig, kommen nach ca 1 Woche an, der Support reagiert schnell und ist bemüht, zu helfen. Die Bio-Produkt Auswahl ist mein absoluter Favorit, natürlich ist die Einschränkung in der Farbwahl bedauerlich. Ich hoffe das wird noch weiter ausgebaut! Als POD-Anbieter auch Europaweit auf jedenfall empfehlenswert!

January 14, 2021

Hallo!
Vielen Dank für die positive Bewertung!
Wir arbeiten ständig daran, weitere Produkte und allgemeine Verbesserungen hinzuzufügen. Vielen Dank für den Vorschlag zur Produktvielfalt.

Wenn du bestimmst Produkte im Sinn haben, wenden du dich bitte an feedback@printful.com!