Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

thankthewavemaker

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I absolutely love Printful! These guys have are doing some great things! I have printed out a few different types of shirts both DTG and Embroidered designs. I love the fact that they have eco-friendly options and their packaging is recyclable. Customer service is great, any issues/questions etc I have had has all been answered in a timely manner!

The Royals' Streetwear

I enjoy the easy integration. Printful makes it simple to design/customize apparel and those products seamlessly transition to my Shopify store. This means less time guessing and figuring things out and more time designing and selling.

holyspiritsanctuaryshop

I use this app to design mugs, hats, pillows, throw blankets, and other products. I love how it works.

Bouvi Official Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I absolutely love Printful! The quality of their products is top-notch and their customer service is amazing. I had a question about my order and their team was quick to help me out. I would definitely recommend Printful to anyone looking for high-quality printing services. Thank you, Printful, for making my business look great!

coffee-humor

So far this has been one of the best apps I have used, no issues with the print or order process and I get positive reviews.

DARK MVTTER

The app itself was really easy to use, However, I had purchased a sample of my design on a t-shirt and the quality just wasn't up to the standards I was expecting it looks as if the graphic was spray-painted on because some of the paint was splattered on the side of the text and design. I haven't tested washing the garment to see how it will hold up in the wash. Overall I belive it gets the job done but was hoping for a better quality image.

June 5, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear about the quality issues with the print. We would always be happy to check on any quality concerns and ensure that the products you receive live up to your expectations. You can submit a problem report by clicking on the order on your Printful account and selecting Problem report or by reaching out to our support team at support@printful.com. We'll gladly process the issue from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

jo chen chiu

Time spent using app About 1 month

really like it! it's very easy to use, especially for your shop in shopity, you can start your own design products on your store, it's like dream come true fully recommend.

claim.it.boutique

I use the app to print my designs I really love how easy it is to use. the quality print is great...

CASHRICHES

Time spent using app About 2 months

really great app, the developers did a nice job working with the shopify api, everything syncs accurately and pretty fast. also i've ordered some of the clothes for myself to test and have been pleased especially with anything done in the cut and sew/sublimation style.

SukaClothing

helps me to have some easy sell items to compliment my more fashion pieces hopes to draw more online attention with the products i can release more Quickly