Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Exspiravit

This is by far the best dropshipping app and company out there. 100% recommend. We use it for everything we sell.

Trhaplete.com

i use this app to help me sell merchandise from shopify and is very helpful allowing me to provide excellent customer service

Swoops Hoops

I had a great experience. I had trouble connecting to my third-party domain but it worked out well. I can't wait to start selling items soon.

Hémisphère Nord

Service au top pour les t-shirts mais catalogue réduit pour les boutiques situées en France. Les commandes passées notamment pour les hoodies via les Etats Unis sont longues à arriver, environ 1 mois et demi, j'ai dû une autre app afin de pouvoir avoir mes hoodies en 5 jours.

February 2, 2021

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir partagé votre avis! Les transporteurs nous ont informés qu'ils subissaient des retards dans le délai de livraison en raison du COVID-19 et de l'augmentation des commandes en ligne. Notez que la mise à jour des liens de suivi prend plus de temps que d'habitude.
Nous vous conseillons de suivre les dernières informations sur notre page Mises à jour d'exécution: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

Malheureusement, il ne nous est pas possible d'influencer les délais de livraison et nous comprenons que les délais de livraison ne sont pas agréables. Nous voyons la situation s'améliorer lentement et j'espère que nous reviendrons très bientôt aux délais de livraison normaux!

Si vous avez des commentaires supplémentaires, ainsi que des questions ou des préoccupations, assurez-vous de nous contacter à feedback@printful.com!

- Elina

trenchgang

Really good POD over there! LOVE IT! can absolute recommend. I used another company before and was dissapoited , but Printful really rocks!

Clepsydra

very good for branding.i found a unique way to brand content for my startup which is in the clothing industry.i definitely would suggest it to anyone trying to start a brand

SkyStore.be

I love it, only the message center is a little bit slow... You can make awesome stuff i really like it.

February 1, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your feedback and please know that we are doing our best to answer all incoming messages as fast as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!
If you have any other concerns or recommendations, please let us know at feedback@printful.com

Cotton Scribe

This integration with Shopify really streamlines the process of placing products directly into my store. I simply create my products and add to Shopify from Printful.

ALULFE Brands

The worst of the worst. Very bad customer service. 4 out of 5 initial clients were completely disgusted by the time taken to fulfill their purchases. In a couple of cases almost 14 weeks to deliver. In another case, the product simply never arrived. One client received the package that had been opened. Simply pathetic. Do not buy the subscription plan.

January 31, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with the orders. Please know that with every issue we urge you to reach out to our support team to get the situation resolved, including opened package which shouldn't have happened - support@printful.com
Our fulfillment time hasn't increased as per our update page (https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates), however, right now we are seeing global shipping delays that affect all online orders but we are working with our carriers on a solution for this. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please check in with us at feedback@printful.com

Abby's Apothecary Co

Not worth the subscription plan, not efficient, and when I explained I was moving to a new provider didn't even attempt to ask if they could keep my business. The production times just seem to get longer and longer, I was told my order was printed and sitting waiting to have some review it, its now been 4 days since it was printed. I found Printify to be a more efficient, customer friendly, and responsive service, not to mentioned MUCH better pricing. I've had 11 orders already completed (with Printify) and in transit or delivered in the time I'm still waiting for a face mask from Painful to be reviewed for quality control.

January 31, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review.
We're sorry to hear that you have had such an experience. Our fulfillment times depend on various factors in the fulfillment process - the products (are they in stock or do we need to order more stock since we are stock-on-demand), the print (if there is more than one print, the garment will have to be printed more than one time), the fulfillment center's capacity. Our estimated fulfillment time is 2-7 business days for most products but we are always working on shortening this. We have checked in with our fulfillment team in regards to your order in hopes to get it out as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know at feedback@printful.com!