Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Honest Teez

It's all there! You can really do it all. Just takes a bit of working around to make it all sing but well worth the investment in time.

Native Plants Unlimited LLC

Website is fairly easy to use, though the app wouldn’t function on its own inside of Shopify, I had to login and use it on Printful’s home page. Which worked and apparently had the same features, but was annoying. On my first sample order, two of three shirts were misprinted, and their print didn’t survive one wash, even though we were sure to follow Printful’s washing guidelines to give them the best chance. To their credit, it was easy to submit a complaint on the situation, the response was prompt, and printful sent us replacements of those two shirts. These were not misprinted, but print quality was clearly still poor, and they, too didn’t hold up to their first wash. I’m a bit baffled that this company is as successful as it is, and that Shopify would recommend it on their print-on-demand tutorial videos? Surely this can’t be the standard experience. Even if I happened to draw a bad hand twice in a row, I don’t like the odds for potential customers. These are products I wouldn’t sell cheap to remote strangers, let alone use to represent my business in person. Here’s to hoping I just had a bad go and this isn’t as scammy as it seems. Maybe they should work on quality control? In the mean time, I’ll pass. UPDATE, REVIEW CHANGED FROM 2 to 3 STARS: I wasn’t going to bother to ask for a refund since Printful had already sent replacements for the misprinted shirts, but they followed up with me after this review and ended up giving me a full refund. In the end we could only guess that the “heathered” t-shirt blends don’t hold the print as well as well as uniform cloth. Understandable, but still a little frustrating that they offer those blends at all if that’s the case. Still, customer service was great and prompt, and with this new info I will cautiously consider them in the future.

June 20, 2021

Hey there!

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on the quality of the products we provide and are sad to hear about your experience. Let us assure you that receiving a damaged product twice in a row is very rare, and we would still be happy to fix any errors made by us.

Printful App within Shopify should work just the same as Printful website. We will follow up with you to find out more about your experience!

-Liva

OlaFan

This plataforma is the best! Great service and Quality of products!
100 % recomendable.
Easy and fast interface, service 24/7 all the year!

Wallace Appeal

I use this app for the majority of my products at www.vonclaw.com. When comparing it to other print-on-demand and drop shipping services, they are by far the most user-friendly. It really makes the whole process simple enough for almost anyone to be able to use. Plus, the how-to videos are very informative and have definitely improved my abilities as a self-taught designer. Adobe can be quite confusing, I don't know where I would be without the assistance from Printful. Thank you!

SportsParents

I use this product to manage my prices and sync everything together, very satisfied, and everything is so simple to use

FieryTees

Great App. I have added many products to my store. It is very easy to add your designs and upload them without any issues.

Pawskie

So, I decided to leave a review because I just got super annoyed. To say it upfront, printful is not a bad service by any means, but hella expensive and I expect at least some decent service for the costs. So, I basically placed a sample order to check the quality of a product and got my 1x per month 3 item per order discount. Which is a joke in terms of savings considering I don't need the product and it's just a check. Anyways, I realised that I like to check a few different products and contacted their support if the order can be edited and some products can be added. Not possible because already in production (not shipped yet). Well, ok, so I asked for a discount code - Also not possible because I can only order samples once per month. How about the sample discount for 2 other products I still didn't use? Doesn't matter. Ok, fine, doesn't matter do me either, here is your review. What a joke, spend $100 on 2 product samples to check their quality and throw them into some corner afterwards. Could have bought some HUGO BOSS stuff for that price. Edit: This is just getting better, I actually still had an order discount for this month left but the customer support didn't even care to point this out besides all the talking we had. Congrats on terrible customer service. ----------------------------- UPDATE: - It's getting even better, I ordered 2 sample orders and seems like 1 of them got lost after being finally shipped after almost 2 weeks. First order took 10 days overall and on the second order which already almost took 30 days. So I told the support to look into the order and they are like "oh, yeah sorry it's late, yada yada, please wait, deliveries sometimes take longer". A 50% failure quote for me without any replacement offer even if it's obvious how terrible the service was for this order. I had to chuckle when I found out, this company is a bad joke for their outrageous price point. --------------------- Update 2: You guys are hillarious. I understand you're just doing your job here and were told to reply in certain ways but I mentioned that the order was in production for 2 weeks before even being shipped. So even here the response is flawed. Good grief, please let your higher ups know how trashy your companies service is, less struggle with most chinese suppliers I worked with - what is quite an accomplishment in itself.

June 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website, and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

Regarding sample products, the limit of sample orders depends on your account and your activity/ number of sales. Your monthly sample order limit grows with your store. Please find out more on samples on their limits here - https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014067959-How-do-sample-orders-work-

Update:
We are sorry to hear that your experience with our Customer Support hasn't been the most positive this time, and we hope that we can improve it moving forward.
I was unable to find you in our system but would love to gather more information on your experience. We take pride in our customer service, and we would like to have a chance to investigate our communication in more depth. Please provide information on your experience with our services by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve the quality of our services, as well as our communication with you.

- Elina

Update:
Thank you for sharing your concerns! Please know that we estimate the fulfillment time to be 2-7 business days but since we are a stock on-demand company, there can be some delays due to restocking. We always do our best to fulfill all orders as soon as possible and in no way we would want to inconvenience you. Please note that shipping is done by our partners and the shipping time heavily depends on your location, weather, and other factors.
We sincerely apologize for the situation you had to experience with your orders! Please keep in mind that based on our policy, we will take responsibility for orders that don't get delivered due to the carrier's error if you reach out to our support team. You can also check in with us directly at feedback@printful.com

- Renate

Update 2:

Hey there again!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to look into the reasons why your order took longer to be fulfilled than our estimate. However, we haven't been able to locate you in our system and would greatly appreciate it if you could follow up with us via feedback@printful.com. We would like to review your experience with our services as we always look for ways to improve.

We are sad to hear that our services didn't meet your expectations. We understand that you need to do what is best for your business and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

-Liva

4ttshirtsnmore

i used this app to add products to my store. Its fairly easy to navigate especially if you're not tech savy. I did not enjoy figuring out how alternative feature works even though there's a video for it. I'll know more from my customers experience and i'll update this.

Invincible Summer Gear

They have a wide variety of product options but I've found their customer service severely lacking. I won't make them my main source for that reason. * *The developer responded below and it's a perfect illustration of their failure to communicate. I have not asked for my order to be rushed, for a discount or anything else. I was only asking WHEN it was going to be done as we were past the deadline. I need to know when it's going out so that I can communicate to my customer.

June 15, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that our customer support doesn't meet your expectations. We've reviewed our communication with you and understand that you would like your orders to be fulfilled faster. Our current estimated fulfillment time is 2-7 business days for apparel and 2-5 business days for non-apparel items. This year we are also scaling up our existing fulfillment locations as well as opening another one in Texas to provide faster fulfillment speeds. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if any of your orders have taken longer than the estimated fulfillment time stated above and we will do our best to get them shipped as soon as possible.

UPDATE:
We're truly sorry to hear that you encountered these concerns with your order.
When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
We're doing everything in our power to handle the order volumes as fast as we possibly can while persisting a good print quality.
Regarding your order, we see it's has been shipped. We hope the package is delivered as soon as possible!

Artisaan

I use this to easily connect cool products to my store. I have had no issues with the function, and highly recommend