Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Bday-Shirts.de

Die Einbindung klappt super. Bin sehr zufrieden bis jetzt. Die erste Bestellung kam auch schon herein.

CurioDesigns

These guys are excellent. High quality, fantastic customer service, and all round good guys and gals. I feel Printful will definitely benefit from additional products, such as all-over Polos, as well as products with more competitive pricing. Integrations work great and makes life super easy! My customers were also satisfied! Great job and love the company!

November 28, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

- Elina

bellezaonlinemallorca

buenisimos productos y buenisima atencion al cliente,10 estrellas.contestan en seguida a la chat y te recuelven el problema en unos minutos,ademas tienen un monton de tutoriales que te esplican todo en el dettalle,muy contento.

Supersonic Boutiquee

The team is very helpful. Everything works as promised. The team is very helpful. Everything works as promised.

Designs by Dre-O

I have been using this for a while and I like how fast and easy it is to make t-shirts. I wish there was a bigger print space so I could put more stuff on the shirts.

Shop Machine LI

They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners. They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners.

ichooseHim

I love this app. It's real easy to navigate and it works great with shopify. Just wish there was a little more variety of products to pic from. But other than that. It's works great.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it! We are always working on adding more products and techniques as we move along, please submit products you want to see on our New Feature page: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

-Lauma

MakersFolly®

I am so pleased with this app. I love the shipping rates and the items you can offer your customers are really top notch. The customization abilities are really good, also. Thanks, guys.

Hood & Heart Clothing

Hands down one of the Easiest to use on design and sales! save yourself the headache of searching for a better pod service.... there isn't one!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! This made our day! :)

-Lauma

Prepper English

Pushing of items to store worked seamlessly. Very little hiccups. The code is smooth and pretty literate with regard to execution.