Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Roots.Armad

I really love Printful ! It helps a lot on focusing on the creative part of the business when they take care of everything else (fulfilment/shipping) however, I tried to contact them and Shopify to have live shipping rates on my store, but my problem was never solved. I would really appreciate it if I can have that feature by paying extra fees. Looking forward, Thanks !

April 7, 2022

Hey!

Thanks for your review, we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform!

To be able to use live shipping rates on Shopify, you need to either use their Advanced plan or ask them to enable the live rates for you. Once done so, go to your Printful Dashboard > Settings > Stores > Shipping and enable the live rates check-box.

In case you need any assistance or there are any unanswered questions, feel free to reach out to our support team by writing to support@printful.com or click the chat icon on our website!

Paint Pixel

Hallo, dieser App gefällt mir sehr gut nur mit was ich nicht klar komme ist das ''synchronisieren'' nachdem ich es bearbeitet habe finde ich keine Lösung, sonst top

April 6, 2022

Hallo!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung, wir wissen das wirklich zu schätzen!

Wenn Sie sich freundlicherweise an feedback@printful.com wenden und Ihr Anliegen erläutern könnten, freuen wir uns, zu sehen, was wir Ihnen raten können, um Ihre Erfahrung zu verbessern!

-----

Hi!

Thanks for your review, we truly appreciate it!

If you could kindly reach out to feedback@printful.com and elaborate on your concern, we'll be happy to see what we can advise to make your experience better!

Abicose

I'm using printful for create a print on demand products store, for improve my e-com skills, i find printful the best app on shopify for the on demand service, unluckily a lot of products are unavailable, this is the reason why i give them 4 stars, praying them to implement stocks, because the are the best but not yet due to this lack, and i'm not fine with that because i need to search somewhere else for pod service, hope you'll work on that good luck!

April 6, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your review!

Sometimes a product is out of stock at our suppliers for a longer period of time. Usually, it's because the manufacturer has low quantities of the product, they're located further from us or the item has suddenly been discontinued.
However, let us assure you that our teams are always in close communication to ensure that we can again offer the products to our customers as soon as possible.

You can always check each product's availability in the product catalog → Availability tab (you need to be signed in to your Printful account to see this tab) to see detailed info about each variant.

Thank you once again for your time and honest feedback!
If you ever have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com or our live chat and we will be happy to help you.

QueensRoyaltees

I use this app to create my products for my Shopify, online retail store. I love their products and my customers are very pleased with the quality of their products as well. I would highly recommend Printful: Print on Demand app.

Se7en.Surf

Man this is the Koolest app shopify has! I have products of my own creation from this and it's intigrated to my store.

KarterWear410

All I can say is I love this app. It makes design so easy. One thing though, I would I could add text while using my Surface Pro. Other than that, great app!

Vibe Tribe Wear

Easy integration, free mock ups and graphics help makes this so simple while maintaining a very professional look

NON LÉGER

J'utilise cette application pour vendre mes produits (casquette, bob et t-shirt) et elle juste incroyable.
Merci vous Printful.

Melanin & Honey Apparel

I would like the integration on the printful side where I can edit the mockups without having to delete and read the item to your store.

March 29, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review!

If you would like to update mockup images for already published products, you can do so directly from your Printful dashboard by following our guide here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402035043602-How-can-I-add-new-mockups-to-my-existing-product-listing-

If you ever have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com or our live chat and we will be happy to help you!

Prayinhands

I use POD with my shopify store. Love the different products and print quality. Highly recommend Printful.