Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Booyakashaa

horrible customer support. zero effort and understanding. even if you explain the issue as if you would to a child, they still do not get it. horrible.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We are truly sorry to hear that your experience with our customer support has not been all that positive, but we do hope that we can improve it moving forward.
We'll send you a followup shortly and hope that we can clear up any concerns you currently have.

Voltlin

Printful is the print-on-demand company we use the most. They are a great company but their customer service needs some improvement. I spent HOURs trying to find out the size of the inside label of the shirts they provide. The size (which they say is 3x3 inches) refers to the whole label, not the logo that you put in their pre-made label. There's no specific size for the logo size and it's not provided ANYWHERE, including the templates and size guides for the shirts. I've contacted customer support numerous times and no one can seem to help with such a seemingly easy task... *facepalm*

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback on your experience!
I'm sorry to hear that there was a miscommunication between you and our support team, but wanted to also assure you that our sole goal is to assist you and provide the best possible customer support.
The logo area in the inside label is 3x1.13 inches for shirts and 2.5x0.94 inches for sweatshirts.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as an questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to feedback@printful.com, we would love to hear from you!

WeRouse

I wish to change my review for I have seen the light shinning deep in my soul. The light that is the Printful nature of products that I can now ship from my store. This tool far exceeds the other options available.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear that your experience with our application has improved as we definitely want you to have a positive time using it!

In case there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com.

- Zana

Writers Click

Great app! The integration with Shopify is quite seamless and impressive. I am very pleased with both services.

Black Cedar

I don't have words to describe how pleased I am with the integration of Printful with Shopify and other marketing platforms! It is easy and seamless. The app itself performs flawlessly - as any app should. The print quality is also outstanding and they only print on the finest fabrics. I just wish Printful's prices weren't as high as they are (as compared to other POD suppliers) and I wish that they didn't automatically charge sales tax for 36 states and VAT for countries outside the USA. Integration is flawless and quality is above standard, but every time I turn around there is another "cha-ching." This adds to my overall price that I must charge the end consumer, which ultimately makes me less competitive.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
While our prices might be higher than those of other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve a variety of our services, product development, offer technical and customer support, as well as other services.
That said, we are working on lowering the prices of our products and services, while still retaining their quality, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this. :)

Svlstg by tomace

love it. love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

Very slow. Up to 10 days fulfilment time. With delivery on top, customers have to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery, which is not acceptable in this day and age when Amazon offers next day delivery. Printful should really improve on this.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

It takes 2–7 business days to create apparel products, 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and our average shipping time is 4 business days depending on the order's destination.

If any of your orders exceeds the estimated fulfillment time or has a delivery delay, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com, so they could assist you with this concern! :)

SuperiorDaily

Ran about 4 samples different quality of shirts/ inconsistent with colors. Even had them redo my design. Black looks faded on white shirt. The labeling & packaging are good. It's alot of incentives to leave a good review stay woke people.

December 5, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that there has been some inconsistency with colors! There is no white underbase (a layer of white ink applied before the actual colored ink is printed) used for white garments, therefore, the outcome may appear differently when compared with colored/dark shirts. It is possible that the color of the garment might slightly affect the result of the print, but we would definitely like to check closer with this.

We will follow-up with you via email to gain more details about your experience with the products and the print quality!

- Zana

The Deep Lagoon

really love the products they produce ,so far so good .and the DTG is great judst order samples first its worth the wait if you want the colors right

BallerFresh

I use this integration to fill my store with print o demand products. I have had no issues with the integration. Highly recommend for anyone who wishes to start their own clothing brand.