Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Plenty of Fs

Over the past 8 months, I've tried a variety of POD vendors and Printful is definitely my go-to. I've reached out to their customer service one time and received a timely response, but am most impressed with their turn time on the orders. In addition, they have a great selection of products to choose from. Although I don't have high sales, Printful is definitely 90% of them.

Gathering Tribes

We are so glad we chose Printful to print and ship our mugs, prints, tote bags, and t-shirts. The products are good, the customer service is excellent, and it is relatively easy to create products. We definitely recommend Printful.

Hotch&Laurent

great print on demand app! thanks for awesome service. wish you would add custom shipping boxes as an option

May 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services, and we definitely look forward to continuing our collaboration!

We currently do not offer the option to use custom packaging for customers' orders, however, this is something that we are looking into for the future.

We truly appreciate your feedback on this and if you have anything else to share with us, feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com!

- Elina

Bizarre Gizmos

dftu90i--[fdzgiuygiuuoiuyouugjfhguioy;uulgyfjguiyo;ugyfjguiyougfjhuihjvgcvjgvgjv234565434545rtr4uijf

GoodyTees.com

Simply the best POD business app for Shopify, they care about your business and helps you succeed, besides, they're worldwide with 9 and counting fulfillment centers, which ensure you selling globally while providing an endless variety of products with great quality.

Happiteez

I just love it. I feel like it does most of the work for me and allows me to focus on my business more!

4WD CREW | Off-road & Overland Store

I enjoyed using the app. Had a brief hiccup with the steps needed for fulfillment. The real issue is regarding tax. For some weird reason, I have to pay tax as a reseller to states other than the one I reside in. I purchase from manufacturers all over the US, but as a reseller, you should never have to pay tax. I contacted customer service and all they did was refer me to a link on their site.

May 24, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. Printful has nexus in 38 states, which means that we are legally required to pay sales tax for everything that we sell to you that goes to one of these states. If you are a reseller, you can submit a resale certificate to us, including alternative documents to cover other states, and we won't charge you sales tax for those states. More information on how to submit a resale certificate and alternative documents here.

LBusiness

I love this app so easy to use and navigate it helps you a lot you can choose different items and the mock ups are very useful.

MJS.ART

Can I do almost everything I want to do? Mostly. Am I ultimately happy with Printful? No. If you want to create and sell basic medium-quality items across a broad spectrum of products, you're covered. But if, for example, you want to produce super-high quality items that truly represent your brand (I'm an artist), then you're out of luck. The product creation UI is utilitarian at best. File uploads limited to 200mb, print quality limited to 300dpi (including posters), customization tools that only allow for the most basic and sloppy placement options - there is no pixel-perfect placement, there is no actual product measurements, you can't turn snapping on/off, etc. - no undo, no saving state, etc., and so many other limitations that it's an overall frustrating experience. And when you have a complex problem you can't count on customer service. When some of my art was printing pixelated I was first told "it's your art" (it wasn't), it's an anomaly (it wasn't), and then... "We don't know what happened, but it won't happen again" (it did). If something is damaged in shipping they easily take care of it, but anything beyond the most simple issues are challenging to solve. And oh... they ship products to customers via DHL, at least in the US. Yes, really. With all that said, there isn't another service that has the overall offering of Printful and it has one of the best integrations with Shopify, so it's the devil you know. I'd switch if there was something across-the-board *better*, but nothing is decidedly better across the full spectrum of Printful's offerings.

May 23, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your detailed review.
We wanted to address some of your concerns. Please note that due to human hands being involved in the fulfillment process, some placement discrepancies are acceptable, therefore having a precise design placement would do no good. Of course, we are always working on improvements, but our machines are set up in a certain way, so there are file types that we don't recommend, same applies to "heavy" files because they won't turn out the same way you see on the screen. Please note that mockup images are computer-generated and are by no means 100% accurate representations of the final product.

We use several shipping partners, including FedEx and USPS within the US, the chosen carrier depends on your location and other factors. Thank you for understanding!

You also mentioned issues with how the design looks, in some cases it can be your files, sometimes it can be a technical glitch, however, if that repeats, we do encourage you to check in with our support team so that information can be forwarded to our developer team. Thank you!

Overall, thank you for sharing your experience. We are constantly working on bettering our services, on adding more products to our catalog for each taste. We are proud of how our product generator works but as you noted, there can always be something that can be added or changed.
If you have any additional suggestions, please don't hesitate to check in with us at feedback@printful.com

-Renate

Zeido.Clothing { T-shirt , Hat , Accessories , Other }

Printiful is a leading ....and distinguished company in the field of printing on demand ... and the application is very excellent and the Printful service is generally excellent in everything