Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

ALULFE Brands

The worst of the worst. Very bad customer service. 4 out of 5 initial clients were completely disgusted by the time taken to fulfill their purchases. In a couple of cases almost 14 weeks to deliver. In another case, the product simply never arrived. One client received the package that had been opened. Simply pathetic. Do not buy the subscription plan.

Hi!
Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with the orders. Please know that with every issue we urge you to reach out to our support team to get the situation resolved, including opened package which shouldn't have happened - support@printful.com
Our fulfillment time hasn't increased as per our update page (https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates), however, right now we are seeing global shipping delays that affect all online orders but we are working with our carriers on a solution for this. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please check in with us at feedback@printful.com

Abby's Apothecary Co

Not worth the subscription plan, not efficient, and when I explained I was moving to a new provider didn't even attempt to ask if they could keep my business. The production times just seem to get longer and longer, I was told my order was printed and sitting waiting to have some review it, its now been 4 days since it was printed. I found Printify to be a more efficient, customer friendly, and responsive service, not to mentioned MUCH better pricing. I've had 11 orders already completed (with Printify) and in transit or delivered in the time I'm still waiting for a face mask from Painful to be reviewed for quality control.

January 31, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review.
We're sorry to hear that you have had such an experience. Our fulfillment times depend on various factors in the fulfillment process - the products (are they in stock or do we need to order more stock since we are stock-on-demand), the print (if there is more than one print, the garment will have to be printed more than one time), the fulfillment center's capacity. Our estimated fulfillment time is 2-7 business days for most products but we are always working on shortening this. We have checked in with our fulfillment team in regards to your order in hopes to get it out as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know at feedback@printful.com!

MiddleEasternMall

I am surprised at easy and organized Printful is to use. There are many useful videos to show you how to do everything. It has exceeded my expectations!

Even Hand Clothing Co

The Printful app itself is pretty fantastic - very sleek, robust, and user friendly. You can tell that they've invested some money in their software. However, the first order placed with Printful had a serious issue with the printing on the second side of the shirt. Not a real confidence builder when you're looking for a quality printing partner. It was an obvious mistake and botched print that should never have gotten past any competent quality control. But, their customer service was easy to get in touch with and quickly rectified the issue by offering a reprint or refund. Not having to waste a lot of time clearing up these types of issues is a real virtue. (Two thumbs up to Santa G. for helping out.) Our second t-shirt order placed with Printful arrived just as quickly as the first (right around 8 days to be delivered - not bad at all) and the print quality was spot-on. So, we'll see how it goes in the future.

Hi!
Thank you for the detailed review.
We're sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order, there are human hands involved with the fulfillment of products, however, please know that on rare occasions if an error happens, we will do our best to get it resolved as fast as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience!
We hope for successful collaboration in the future!

skulldaze

Printful has the simplest and most streamlined POD integration for beginners. The print quality is as good or better than their competitors. Their service is basically free but the product pricing is a bit higher than other Print On Demand providers. The ease of use combined with accurate and punctual orders make up for the cost differential. It was easy to list items on 3rd party platforms and Printful fulfilled them with no additional help from me

Old School Merchant

The app is great for integration. I tested a product and it was fulfilled quickly, arrived on time and the t-shirts are printed extremely well with excellent quality.

Morethansilk

I use Printful to sell throw pillows with my own designs on my webshop www.morethansilk.com. I'm really happy with the results. Colors are vibrant, the zipper is very well hidden and the overall quality is great. The integration with Shopify is very easy to use. I just wish the postal services would deliver more rapidly.

3CROOKS

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST.CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE AT THE MOMENT, SMOOTH FLOW AND NAVIGATION THROUGH THE SITE.

ImpactRésurrection Store

Having both in one is s much better and less complicated. I am personally new to having an online store and the steps on Shopify & Printful and practical.

Rude Angel

I value the two-step authentication process used to keep my account secure. Also, it was an easy step up for do-it- your-self type people. Also, it is a positive that Shopify app enables you to integrate several different apps to help you sell your products.