Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

printsbyfida

it's been a week now that I have been designing and adding products to my shopify store. It is really easy and fast to design and add an entire collection within no time.

State Of Mind

After having installed several other apps that do print on demand, Printful is by far the most user friendly interface. While other UX's in this category are very clunky and not intuitive, there is a logical progression through every step in the design process here. I use this app for a few of my Shopify Plus stores and my only complaint is that I will get customers that send me photos of crooked design placements (and yes, our print files were placed squarely within the guideline) or print that comes off after a few washes. All in all, this app is a great way to test demand with no upfront cost. Great work overall. As with any project like this, there is always some improvement still to be done.

LIAM IAN DESIGN

It's just an AWESOME app and platform! It just make sense and is effective in managing the store. I'm happy!

GVO Gear & Goods

I love everything about this App. From the products to customization, i always find what I need. Thank you Printful for all you Intergrations

PetBePal

The app has a bug its developers can't fix. Precisely, The shipping rate zone of Printful is empty, which means a customer can't complete the order, and my designed tees are worthless. I timely consult Printful customer support, and they can't do anything to fix it, and what they tell is waiting, waiting, and still waiting! I can't wait for two days! I tried to delete and re-install the app to restore its t-shirt shipping rates several times, and even deleted my Printful account and registered again. Still, nothing changed! Very frustrated! I have to repeatedly upload and design my products every time I re-install the app because the Printful dashboard doesn't offer the backup service! They are wasting my time.

March 15, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the shipping profiles.

Please note that once you connect your Shopify store with Printful, we push all of our flat-rate profiles to your Shopify account and we automatically assign the product to the right shipping profile. That means that usually there shouldn't be any problems with the profiles.
However, technical errors can happen, so our team is looking into your situation specifically, and we will get back to you with additional information on how this can be solved. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

-Renate

Phil sport

I like the product the cotton was cool and my design was perfect print on demand is easy to use quick access to customers it a recommendable app to anyone who want to start a clothing brand this app is a life saver since i start using it, i have acquired most skills prints on demand is the right app my advice is print on demand team should in prove on delivery think thats the only place they improvement aside delivering the rest is perfect

March 15, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for your kind words regarding our services.
We're sorry to hear that you have been disappointed by our delivery time. Please know that we are constantly working with our carriers to ensure the best possible delivery times staying within our flat shipping rates. We understand how important fast delivery is and we hope to continue improving the process. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Renate

Personalize Your Gift

Not bad, the prices are high but the products are great, there are also better platforms print on demand

March 14, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving a review of our services.
You mentioned high product cost, so we'd like to add that our pricing doesn't include just the product and the print. It includes all the features our design maker provides for free. Printful also doesn't have obligated subscription fees, we offer 24/7 customer support. Thank you for sharing your experience.

- Renate

Silver Lining Boutique

This app has been a life saver! I haven't ordered any of the products yet but plan to soon. I have heard nothing but good things about this company. It is super easy to design something and then push it directly to my shopify store. I love that!

L.A. Wild

This app has integrated seamlessly with Shopify & my Amazon store. I'll also be using it for Etsy. It has an incredible design engine. I can literally create thousands of designs easily. Printful is, so far, my absolute favorite Print on Demand app. Samples: I've had a chance to order samples and let me just say, the quality of the product itself is fantastic but the print job is even better! I'm so pleased with the quality and my experience with Printful that my daughter & I are using them exclusively for all our products! I've also upgraded my Shopify plan to include the extra $20 a month "live shipping" feature, which integrates with Printful. I can now offer Standard & Express shipping and Printful also shows the expected delivery date right under the buy button on my Shop. Just so very pleased!

DEEJAY TEESKI PUBLISH

love this app i use it all the time ...................................................................