Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Oyodo's Sparrows

Location Japan

バケットハット(東アジアで販売)とTシャツを作りました。完成予想が分かりやすいモックアップや、人物が着たらどんなふうに見えるかのモックアップがとても有効でした。そのままショップの商品サンプル画像に使っています。そう言うところが日本のドロップシッピングには無いところ。またショップオーナーが支払う仕入れ価格も安いのが嬉しいです。

CYSM ArtNDesign

I use the app with intentions to help me make a stream of income. I am still learning editing practices but the whole process is intriguing and exciting. Thanks so much

alexciona

I used this app to help create products for my store. Printful is very helpful and is a fast way to make products.

Tezea

Time spent using app About 2 months

i like it will recommand it to friends it is easy to use make the job more fun i would like th shipping more fast

DaRealKingCoopa

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app and the person that came up with it it’s really easy for me to use and it’s very convenient for my business still going slow for right now but I know it will pick up

HammahNationApparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use the app for all my orders. I like that they handle everything. I wish they had a better mobile design experience.

HoMade Studio

Time spent using app About 3 years

I use this to help me add products to my store that I wouldn't normally be able to offer on my own. Their platform is easy to use and provides a lot of variety.

Fiji Coast Clothing

I enjoy the new features that I did not even realize would be helpful. I love how easy they make it to learn.

The Bear Necessities

Truly terrible company. I made a design which received dozens of orders, and now it’s placed on hold because of “copyrighted material”
1. it contains no copyrighted material at all
2. After being proven wrong when I supported myself with evidence, they flat out refused to admit it and said “all decisions are final”
I wouldn’t recommend this service to anyone as long as they continue like this.

May 4, 2022

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your experience.
While we understand how upsetting this is, please note that we take copyright issues very seriously. Upon signing up to Printful you agree to our Terms of Service and our policies. One of them is regarding acceptable content.
The designs you choose to print must comply with the right of publicity, trademark, and copyright laws. We expect print-ready files from all users and we expect the designs to follow these policies.
That said, our content team is still reviewing your case, thank you for your patience and understanding!

- Renate

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I had a very important question about their socks and all there is a a FAQ's. That's it. In the chat button it simply says ask a question but it just gives you a list of Q and A based on questions they think will be asked. Please list measurements for all your socks. As you know or maybe you don't know but there is an extreme lack of sizing in the entire industry on socks that fit men bigger than a size 10. I have tired them all from all POD companies and none fit my size elven foot without strain and pulling really hard or extra stretching in 5 different angle just to jimmy it onto my foot. I will be reasonable i give 4 stars until i can confirm how big the black foot sublimation socks are.

May 1, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving a review.
Please note that all of our products have size chart available in the product catalog. When you go to see the black foot sublimated socks in our Printful catalog (https://www.printful.com/custom/socks/personalized/black-foot-sublimated-socks), next to the sizing options you see a 'Size guide' feature. When you click on it, a pop-up shows you the exact measurements for this product for the US and EU market for both men and women -size XL is 12 - 14.5 for US men.

You can also ask such questions in our live chat, the FAQs shown are based on the average data of questions we get asked but you can type in your question and a person will reply. We are also available through email communication - support@printful.com

- Renate