Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

325percent

Generally satisfied. Don't agree with their review policies in their own website. I tried to leave a bad review for their phone case and they didn't publish it because it didn't make sense considering the "positive review" trend.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing from you!
Thank you for your feedback on the product review process! We do not filter product reviews based on whether the content is positive or negative, we understand that each person can have a different experience with the received item and that is completely normal.
In case there are quality concerns mentioned in the product review, we would contact you to better understand the issues about the product and assist with resolving the situation. It is important to us that you receive products which are in great shape and quality, and have no defects, as this would not be the expected nor acceptable condition of the product.

In case you have any further questions or concerns, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Crowned With Grace Boutique

I have had a really poor experience with this company, from long shipping times (though I paid for 3-7 days; I am waiting still up to a month for one of my items) to poor communication (the chat is always disabled and when i am able to reach someone, there seems to be a disconnect or miscommunication about what I am asking. Even with a simple inquiry (where are my items? When Can I expect them? Why was I charged for shipping?) On top of that they have just discontinued an item that I have just purchased a sample of and pushed to my store. So basically all of this run around trying to place an order and actually receive it, was for nothing as the item has now been discontinued. I don't know, for such a huge brand, I guess I expected more. Disappointed.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn't been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Due to the global situation with Covid-19, also our fulfillment facilities are affected. As some of our facilities are working at limited capacity and we are seeing a larger order volume, the fulfillment timeframes have extended. We kindly recommend following our Covid-19 related updates as well as the estimated fulfillment timeframes for our products on this page https://www.printful.com/covid-19. Additionally, because the pandemic is affecting industries across the globe, delivery delays are also expected. We are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible!

Regarding an item being discontinued - we understand that having an item discontinued is not a pleasant occurrence and it is a tough decision to discontinue an item for us as well. Products can be discontinued due to low demand, quality or stock issues, and by discontinuing such products, we can work on adding better items in the future.

I also wanted to note that I am very sorry to learn that you have encountered some communication difficulties with our customer support team. It is important that our team provides correct and complete information to all your inquiries, and we will be review the quality of the interactions you've had with our team to ensure our standards of quality are met.

Thank you again for your review, we appreciate learning about your experience with our services and how we can improve! I will follow-up with you via email shortly in regards to your order as well as the communication with our customer service team!

Hood Made Detroit

This ap runs great no problems so far. But this is the first one ive tried so my opinion is just that.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
If you have any questions or concerns about how something works, you can reach out to support@printful.com for help! :)

Devine Imaging

The app is a lot different then using online, I really cant do to much other then looking at stats. The app doesn't let you see your products.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! If you are using the Printful app in your Shopify account, you will be able to see the products you have added from Printful to your Shopify storefront by going to the Printful app -> Products. There are more features available on the full printful.com website, such as the mockup generator, however, the Printful embedded app in Shopify provides all the necessary functions to add products to your storefront.

I hope this helps! In case you have any further questions about our app, be sure to let us know at support@printful.com anytime!

wipeout master

its awesome and works so well, thanks for making it easy to match the 2 together. would defiantly recommend to all that want to sell there own print on demand.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

Societal

So far so good. Good customer service, Nice platform. We would give printful 5 starts except for one major - hiccup we have encountered two months in we have spotted a huge problem which we wish we spotted before. It will not apply to everyone, but most certainly to businesses who focus on selling one or five products i.e. tshirts. Read on if this is you and consider alternatives if printful do not can up with a solution to this. The Biggest draw back is that if you have a large range of designs (0ver 1000 like us) that you intend to use on say 1 product and they suddenly discontinue the product you will be in big trouble (the end of the world) as there is no way to easily replace the one products you have 1000 designs that took you two months to upload if the tshirt is discontinued. In fact if you change your mind and simply want to change the t-shirt the 1000 designs are printed on you can not. It will take months. Even worst still if you have 3 products and all are discontinued in the same month, this could then take you again months just to recreate and sync 1000 designs - it will kill your website and google will most likely blacklist you or ignor you in the future as you will have thousands of broken links. Its something that has only just occurred to us and we are worried......... Surely there must be a quick way to replace a discontinued product without having to create all 1000 products i.e. tshirts again? I think this is where for example DBH platform trumps as they offer the ability for the customer the ability to choose the product that they want the design on as opposed to the other way, but that platform is not available to us as its a private business. Like i said i dont know what we would do if the most popular tshirt we are uploading 1000 designs on gets discontinued on the printful platform, but hopefully printful will come up with a solution before then. Otherwise it maybe the end for us even before we have taken off. Or we may just have to start looking around now and migrate items to another platform. But hopefully not after all this work.

21 May 2020
Thanks for the quick response. As I said i think from reviews and my experience so far has been generally positive. The other issue that would be fixed with the above is that when products become redundant as we've found after creating 250 in the last month. My shopify site is left with lots of 404 errors. Would be good if the prihtful app created redirects as my site is new and this badly affects my listings in google. The images that get uploaded to my shopify site are also in google listing that helps attract people to the site, so when you completely and automatically make a product redundant and pull it from the store along with the images this is not good. Better to leave the product in place so I can benefits from the pictures listed in google and let me have the opportunity to set up a redirect.

Why cant i also go straight into a discontinued product and change it within the product information section like changing a printfile. surely that would be easier and cleaner seo wise etc?

Sorry one more issue, why cant i select any alternative for my products it seems to be limited to what your system feels is the best alternatives which is not good. Its its getting it wrong in some instances?

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!
I'm glad to hear you have been having a good time with our customer service and platform in general!
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the product update functionality! As you have noted, it isn't currently possible to update the entire product (or bulk update multiple products) with a new item, in case the initial product is discontinued or if you would like to change it. This is a limitation on our end, but I can definitely understand how a feature which would allow updating the products would be useful, especially if you have many products with the same item. I have passed along your feedback about this feature to our development team for further consideration and I hope we are able to find a solution for this.

Thanks again for your input, it is definitely useful for us to know what features and products you would like to see available on our platform!

Update:

Hi, thank you for your review update!

Regarding product redirects, if products are removed from your store, it will cause a 404 error when trying to access that product in your store. Unfortunately, we can’t create redirects to a new product on our end, but you could consider checking in with Shopify support to see if something like this could be set up in your store’s admin for the products.

As for discontinued products and changing them - it is possible to change the product to a different item. This can be done by going to the Printful app -> Products -> Discontinued -> Edit -> find the discontinued variant -> click “Edit” -> click “Back to browse” in the upper left corner of the pop-up window and this will take you to the catalog where you can select a new item.

Regarding available alternatives - at the moment, not all items will have comparable alternatives or have limited alternative selection, so we are offering the closest substitutes you could use. As we are adding more products to our selection, the options for alternatives will also increase.

Thanks again for your feedback and input, we certainly appreciate it!
In case there's anything we can help with or if there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Michael Incorporation

Todo fue increible y la atencion que tienen con as personas para desarrolar los productos y la gran variedad que tienen

FLAME creative • space

I started my own online Clothing store and I'm waiting my first order.
For now I like Printful a lot, especially for all the customization possibilities.

Zmatical

Very good!!!!!!!! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex inciderint quaerendum cotidieque has, impetus rationibus duo ei. Ut eos consetetur persequeris, corpora fabellas pro eu. Pri te erat solet adolescens. Ea lucilius euripidis eos, probo epicurei expetenda ut vix. Cum placerat salutatus in, ea nonumy quodsi platonem vis. Idque vocent qui ut. Sed nostrud quaestio te.

Eam virtute alterum fabulas in, pri an dolorum platonem. Et enim agam postea usu, ut sit postea minimum. Te duo dolore iracundia, choro meliore interpretaris ius at, justo elaboraret definitiones ne est. Nec vidisse scribentur eu. Suas diam ad pro, erant essent ne mea. At suavitate moderatius interpretaris has, cu vim lorem velit scriptorem.

Vix eu amet argumentum, odio possim consequuntur vis cu. At aeterno sanctus eos, eum te soluta vituperatoribus. Ea cum ubique assueverit mediocritatem, epicurei partiendo vix ad. An solum nominati ius, nam dignissim abhorreant in. Est in legendos recusabo. Ei duo odio utamur facilisi, sed natum elaboraret eu.

Art of Nor

Updating product specs and mockup is a breeze. Just wish they have more diversity in the poster mockups.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We are constantly working to bring even more new and diverse mockups your way, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this. :)