Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

saritshay

I WISH I COULD USE IT FOR FREE ON SHOPIFY AND ETSY I REALLY LIKE YOUR STUFF AND THE FAST SHIPPING thanks

November 7, 2019

Thank you for your review!
I wanted to let you know that our plugin is free for all platforms. :)

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

OUTDOORMANS

I love this app it is so user-friendly. I can't think of anything I would improve on. It would be nice if shipping was free...:>)

November 6, 2019

Thank you for your review!
I wanted to let you know that we currently offer free worldwide shipping for our jewelry, you can see it here: https://www.printful.com/design-your-own-jewelry

And we also do free shipping promotions to various regions of the world from time to time! :)

Gym and Me

I love Printful. So easy to use, great customer support and love the products. Great job guys. Thank you.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

ecomegamall

it's good to sell tshirt with printful platform. My store https://ecomegamall.com has a good view and price.

Street Legal Official

Best print on demand service by FAR!!!
Quick with both large and small orders, and also with great app navigation.
Super easy to understand and use!

Fashionere

Its a beautiful app that helps anybody who have a print on demand store. I just launch my new store and its very hepful.

VictoryWarrior

There really needs to be a better way of approving a design change by Printful Design team. I was confused about how to approve the changes so I do not know if it went through. Thank you.

November 5, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate hearing from you!

Thank you for your feedback regarding the approval process for orders being placed on hold, this is very useful to us! We will follow-up via email to gain more insight into your experience with this and how this process could be improved!

- Zana

Humble386

I used this app to add mock ups to my site. They make drop shipping easy as pie. I really love how it is so seamless.

November 5, 2019

Hi, thank you for your positive review, we're happy to know that you're having a positive time with our app!

- Zana

Kalhos

hgtuftufkjzdrtkxezjekzekrtdhrdtzgersjtzthshtjdhdjzthjtyxdjztjhtjdtrjzytzthrtjztxhzjdthzjxtztftzzdztzhtghzjutizguhtgyhdjzfuig

STATEmentGearLLC

Your printing is top notch and I like that you accept Vector files. I wish it was easier to edit collections on the page. I tend to have to delete the whole collection and start over. For example I have a white print and the shirt it uses as an example is white and it's hard to change or add other shirt colors after accidentally picking white. But all in all you guys are top-notch!

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

You can add additional shirt colours and sizes (product variants) by going to your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Sync > Edit the product > Add variants.
After you refresh your store's data, you will also see this change on Shopify's side.

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!