Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

covercoclothing

I use this app is for drop shipping ecommerce. The smoothness of it is easy to get used to and use accurately.

Puresty

Location Switzerland

Super App. Erfüllt alles was du brauchts, um einen POD-Shop zu führen. Schnelle Synchronisierung! Grosse Empfehlung.

Davina Shefet Art Store

Impossible to deal with them. Way too many shipping issues and they always find an excuse not to send a replacement or issue a refund even though the deadlines have long surpassed the date given, even when the label is the issue which they create. They will always find a way not to help. You are left with angry customers bashing your store because of the greed and incompetence of Printful. They are awful and I am now replacing all my prints. Trust me just don't do it.

April 26, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

We're truly sorry to hear it's been negative. It's our goal to provide the best quality services and although shipping issues can happen, it shouldn't be a regular occurrence.

We were able to find your on-going communication with us and see that our customer support agent is already in touch with our Shipping team to get more info about the package. We absolutely get how frustrating it can be to wait for a solution, especially in such situations, but we want to do what we can to ensure that such errors don't repeat and the delivery is successful for the reshipment.

We'll follow-up with you by email shortly with more info and hopefully, we can resolve this asap and try to turn your experience in a better one! :)

laborsource20

This is cindy_services, a freelancer on Fiverr. I have used this app to build a lot of stores as a freelancer. It's soo cool.

Pandion Games

It works great! Syncing of products is fast and orders are quickly picked up by Printful from Shopify. So far, I haven't had any issues.

Aljo

I used this app to help me do my orders. I really like how it does most of the printing design ideas. it would be nice if it did give more options for images.

New drop shop TruCharlesTafarian

Printful is fine prints come out great! Material great too .need new types of sneakers also ,I like the variety of apperal .

JHill Shop

I use this app to customize my brand. User friendly! I have no design experience but the Design Maker make me look professional!

Far Away

So easy to install, great support and range of products. The reporting and revenue breakdown is superb too. 10/10

Isha Brand

The app is a very helpful for a beginner like myself. Highly recommend this app for anyone who’s starting a business.