Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

QDMystic

It works well, nothing else to say. Just a good application. Have to add more words for the limit but it really doesn't need it. It's good.

Fun Fabulous Designs

I hesitated to do youth shirts because they are 50% more expensive than adult blanks. I went with Printful because they had Bella 3001 Y shirts and I put up two designs to test. While my other POD manages to print designs on Bella heather blends just as well as they do on Bella solids, Printful's looked like total crap. My customer bought the shirts for her daughter's birthday for her and her best friend to wear. Printful did offer a one-time courtesy refund - which declined - because it printed "as expected" according to their quality standards. Their bar must be pretty low. If other POD's can print the same design on the same blank in an adult version and have a great result then Printful just doesn't have an eye for quality.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are truly sorry to hear you encountered some issues with one of your orders!

The outcome for the garments would depend on a few factors: the material the garment is made of, the color difference between the design and the garment, and if a white under base is used or not. Read more here: https://www.printful.com/important-facts-about-tshirt-printing
Based on the print file submitted for this specific heather grey color t-shirt, the outcome is indeed expected. A reshipment of the same garment would result in the same outcome. We truly appreciate your feedback on this as it helps us grow and improve our services further!

We see that our customer support team has already followed up with you directly and we look forward to hearing from you!

Fauna & Flora Reiki

So happy that Printful exists! I sometimes have issues with the way the colors turn out when I receive my clothing (colors don't always match my designs), but otherwise, Printful's products and support team are super lovely :)

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are having a good time using our services! :)

We suggest submitting a Problem Report in your Dashboard> Orders and we'll happily check the print outcomes to see if it's expected or we can do better! We take responsibility for any errors made in our fulfillment as per our Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

Let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at feedback@printful.com! We love hearing from you!

Keep Life Epic™

Love this app, but I would really hope that you guys would step up and add a lot more " cool " products.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, as well as the suggestion to add new products!
We are certainly working on that round the clock, but you can also add your specific suggestions to our feature requests here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request for a community vote!

And if you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

- Vita

robifynow

This is (Printful is) what the world has been waiting for. Great Job. Simply the best! I like the constant update on every step of the production process.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you are enjoying our services! :)

labeled_us

Great service and great prices. Looking forward to scaling my clothing brand with printful! Highly recommended.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our services! We look forward to a long-lasting collaboration!

Angels Sin

A customer ordered a simple pair of socks and a t-shirt. You guys managed to send them the wrong socks. Socks that aren't even my design!!!!!!!! I have never once created the graphic that is on the socks they showed me. Thank god I was already dropping you as a supplier.

September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback, we are truly sorry to hear your experience using our services hasn't been the best, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I completely understand that receiving an incorrect item can be very frustrating. These mixup ups are not intentional and can happen on a very rare occasion when the wrong item is picked up for printing.

Our support team has already reached out to you about this order and we hope to hear from you soon!

Shannon Alicia LLC

I love designing products that INSPIRE! I have designed t-shirts to hoodies to pillows and more. Printful makes this so easy. Shannon Alicia LLC

Rivenoak Coffee

Works as designed and is easy to use. Excellent addition to my store. (add more products to choose from!)

NEMA Style

Printful's app is much better than most of the other POD providers, and I have tried them all. I love how easy and logically Printfuls designer is set up, very easy to approach even for beginners.