Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Paper Coconuts

Great app, easy to use and customer service is excellent and available when needed. Wish you offered more colors in hoodies

Aware Productions Clothing

So far I'm having a great experience with it - no bugs or glitches. I'd recommend it. Still looking to see how I can get more products.

Lingdilong

Not Recommended! I ordered a t-shirt in November and it said it will arrive to my clients address by the 25th of the same month, so far, January and it never arrived. Customer Service I spoke to said for me to wait till January 23rd to make a complaint, which to be honest is quite shocking since Printful advertises 3 to 5 shipping deliveries. Ok, we're in the middle of the pandemic, but to ask me/my client to wait 2 months is ridiculous, and also the t-shirt never arrived, so of course I lost a client and a lot of time and money. So I don't recommend their service. Not good at all!

January 7, 2021

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your order being delayed. Right now there are major international shipping delays and although we understand how frustrating it is, we hope that after the holiday season the shipping times will improve. In general, our shipping time is determined by the destination address and we don't have a set shipping time, all of those are estimates based on the average of the previously delivered orders. Please know that we are working with our carriers to shorten the delivery time.
Upon checking the communication with our team, we see that the order was refunded in full and we noticed a the mistake on our side - the month provided was inaccurate, the waiting period should be until December. We will internally take a look at the communication to improve the services moving forward.

If you have any other feedback, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us at feedback@printful.com

Ursula Graetz Goodies Store

Printful is easy to create products and edit on Shopify. Also love that there are labels for clothing items.

Dog Lover Style

Easy to use, fast and superb quality of printing, still learning all the possibilities thanks to the blog a bit expensive for e-commerce store

January 6, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear you are enjoying our services!

Regarding our product pricing, we understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

- Elina

MONET MERCH

Good integration with Shopify but no support. I'm a new customer and all I get when I click on the chat icon is a list of links. 24/7 customer support?

January 6, 2021

Hi there!

We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

We try to be available in chat 24/7, though some hours can be more crowded than others and also delay our replies. If you have any questions feel free to email us at support@printful.com or check the availability of the chat button.

We do want to make sure that we provide you with the most elaborate information and answers and customer care is one of our top priorities. We appreciate your feedback in this regard and will use it to improve our services moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

- Elina

Mid Century Style Shop

The main reason I love Printful so much is the seamless integration with Shopify. It's like they were created together. Plus great quality, good service, white label is well done and when a bug happens, they try to make it right. Also, great forums and resources. They're not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and selling quality products with exclusive designs comes with a price. I'm very happy.

OddGoods

I sold three mugs recently for $51. After Printful deducted their product fee, printing fee, shipping fee, and taxes, my profit was $7. Who is actually making money with them? Combine very high prices with feedback I requested from customers who purchased my Printful fulfilled products recently ... "not up to your usual quality" ... "Print was off-center" ... "took a long time to arrive" ... "arrived broken". That's four too many red flags. Looking at options because I can't sell products that are merely "good enough".

January 5, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience recently hasn't been up to par.
Please note that our product prices include not only the product itself but also our 24/7 customer support, mockup and design generator, as well as free cliparts and designs. And if there are any issues with the order or the product, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams via support@printful.com and we will do all we can to investigate each order and work on a solution with you.
Shipping delays are a global issue and although we can't affect it, please know that we are doing our best to fulfill and ship out all orders as soon as we can.

If you have more feedback you'd like to share, any questions or concerns, please let us know via feedback@printful.com

Monsoon Toy

It really helped me a lot, excellent! It really helped me a lot, excellent! It really helped me a lot, excellent!

CosplayDeviants

Good product selection, fast shipping and top notch print quality. The small handful of times I've had issues customer service was quick to fix the problems. Best POD service I've found on Shopify.