Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Made on Jupiter

First problem I encountered is the layout is pretty messed up when the recovery email is sent out. And the support team took long time to respond (comparing with other Shopify apps' responding time). We agreed for $10 compensation. Hope everything will be fine even though they have no idea how long I can expect the problem to be fixed. Second day, we had a few abandoned carts, it turns out it failed to send out the recovering email. Now, I'm still waiting for the support team to respond me. The data they are showing on the app is not very accurate as well...

Caim & Able

ive even paid for a subscription yet the UX is clunky, its impossible to send a campaign. Will delete one my payment period ends

Micacoco

Perhaps this app is really good like all the five-star ratings. However, if you would like to uninstall or remove the app, there will be leftover codes that slow your web down or, rarely, break your site. And they will not provide ANY guidance of where the code is or how to remove them. Install at your own risk.

Good Golf Company

This is a terrible app, designing an email is quite possibly the worst method of torture a human could endure.

Harford Road Liquors

Their plan prices are not fair, they charge you based on your monthly views. Fuck you I deleted this app btw

PPN FR

!!! STAY AWAY !!! It's scam for no-brainers. Stay away!!! They give you some "free" staff, then ok, you agree to pay $30/month. You spend your time to write a letters, to design texts. After one month, they ask you $350/month because of "popup views". Really guys? They told you "write our sales to get a better pricing", they give you $100 off. They attribute orders being "because of Privy activity" but it's not. But anyway $250/month it's too much. I never write negative reviews. But I want you guys to stay away from these scammers.

Rebel Goddess Cosmetics

worst app ever, collects customers numbers but you cant text them. i want a refund. easy to set up but thats it. mail chimp is free for email.

Scale Motorsport

I agree with Cjartcanada everything about this popup software is confusing and difficult to get working, if I can't figure this out in another 60 minutes I will be terminating my account with Privy. How did they get away with this, its awful!

Pampered Paws.shop

Essentially, I have been using this app without much issue. I don’t use all its features because there are other better apps I prefer, but I liked the popup style and a couple of things and was happy to continue paying the $30 a month. However, when I go to log into my account earlier this week to remove the Christmas banner I see I don’t have access to the dashboard; apparently, I have “outgrown” the starter plan (not sure how as they calculate this on “average” monthly page views.”)
I’m not sure how because according to my Shopify page views I am well under the average amount, they try to stick me on a plan that will cost $140 a month, like really from $30 to $140 this on top of the fact they charged me $30 on January 3rd for a service they are not letting me use. Customer service was robotic spent half the day going back and forth, but basically, they wrote the same thing in different ways every time, locked me out of my account, I can’t see what emails I had set up, what copy I had used, where I gave discount coupons etc. nothing. It’s utterly outrageous for them to hold the account to ransom, take a payment, and demand more money 3 days later to continue using the app. I’ve finally given up trying to reason with them or even get them to understand the correct plans is what I am not $140 a month plan; it makes no sense. I’ve asked them for a refund let see what happens. Have a good mind to take this further to stop this happening to others.

SHEISSARA

I hope there are no such immoral companies that start services secretly without asking for the consent of users and grow their businesses by receiving money. I hope that more companies will grow and these companies will be eliminated if they don't agree and make payments automatically.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40