Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Privy
4.6
October 11, 2022

Jenny T was very helpful explaining the ins and outs of email marketing--it's all in the details. I have a better understanding about the customer journey! Thanks Jenny.

Wildly Creative Shop
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 29, 2022

Just started using Privy, good app but would like to see more customizable features & flexibility considering the monthly cost of app. Look forward to seeing some upgrades!

Get Wet Outdoors
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 11, 2022

Privy has been super user friendly. My onboarding call with Daniel was incredibly helpful. Its a great service that they offer. I now know I have him as a contact if I run into any challenges. I'm excited to get all my pop ups set up

Shop-Skirt
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 22, 2022

I used this platform to help me gain sign ups and convert browsers with my email alerts and newsletters. I really like how I'm able to control how often emails are sent to my customers. The free shipping bar after spending 'X' amount has also helped convert browsers to customers.

103 Collection
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 24, 2022

My overall experience with privy is pretty good. I think they have many unique features, that can be used almost seamlessly! Definitely would recommend it!

Zen Goddess Merchandise