Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Perkosets

I am using Privy to help maintain proper communication with my customers and so far I like how simple its interface is.

Mayu Water

The app is very simple to use, I could easily create a popup with a coupon discount, now I can start using it for A/B testing, sending newsletter and more.
The pricing is not exactly as presented here, very quickly you need to pay much more, but I'm still very happy with it and I think it will bring value.

Zero Waste Co

Hair For Royalty

Love this app. It’s very helpful to my store. Makes email and text marketing easy. For easy set up also

4Home

hard to edit the campaign after enabling it. Also, the fact that I need a minimum of 100 characters to write this> Makes me not want to write it at all.

progressshare

A very good APP, used to obtain mailboxes, which can better carry out email marketing, but just as a novice, push discount mailboxes to customers will not be used。

ExultStyling

I added the app a week or so ago as a recommendation from a youtube video I saw. Today is my first day actually exploring the app.

Distinctly Living

some of itss not too clear for begineers in this area

Alena London Tarot

It's a nice app and makes life easier when it comes to signing up subscribers and sending newsletters. However, I have given four stars for two reasons:

1) When I sent my first newsletter there was a font called Roboto which I used but when I went to send my second newsletter it wasn't on the list so I had to change it. Not a big deal but I like consistency
2) I thought it was very sneaky of you to allow me to design my newsletter and get it ready for sending only for you to tell me that actually, this is a paid feature. I have no problem paying at all, but why let me make the newsletter then block me at the very moment of sending for payment. That doesn't sit well with me (although as a business person I know exactly why you did it that way). I'd have preferred to not have access to actually designing the newsletter and being asked for payment first but nevermind

Overall, Privy seems to be ok so far.

PurfectSense

Awesome app, I just really would like to be able to figure out how to place the popups. ie front and center