Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

BREATHE

kjbiofdnogjnodkznoknokzndofknvlknzldfknv;kznldfknloknlkjknol jknoljn oljnlo okjnok jnokjn kojnojn ojno

Breytique

It was easy to set up and understand. I only wish I was able to animate the emails like I had envisioned but still a good product for someone just starting out. Now, I'm going to sit back and watch the results.

Honey Girl Collection

Lots of options to customize your brands' emails and texts, provides a lot of customization options for FREE.

Jim Athleisure

Great app! It really helped with marketing! It did take a while to learn how to use all the tools but I received great customer support to help me learn.

trainingdietmax

tres bonne application les pop up sont facilement configurable avec plein de solution et de changement personnalise

LILY VON JEWELRY

This app has a really good customisation options, really almost whatever you want done with your pop-up - you most probably can do in this app!

Pawls

good app but I cant change the sender email or change the mailing address which is really important.

Nadora

When customizing your campaign, it is hard to do without shrinking the page to about 30%. You cannot see the full page without shrinking it. This is a major issue that needs correcting.

THE SPIFFY GENT

Good customer service whenever I find an issue. I'd like the ability to pull unsubscriber reports by campaign and DNS verification is a bit clumsy. Drag and drop templates are pretty user friendly if you're patient.

Impalaspace

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good