Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Charlotte Rose Apparel

I used this app to collect email subscribers; but the pop-up is not consistent. It shows up when it wants to, not when I have it programmed to. It stopped popping up all together yet my dashboard states it is still active and I haven't stopped the campaign. Not happy

April 4, 2019

Gifts For All

I really had high hopes for this app but after the 6th time of having to customise pop ups i give up! I saved it each time & the pop up's change back to how they was very frustrating i will now look else where.

April 4, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

La Bombilla

The Automate plan is described as "Designed for SMBs investing in list growth, email marketing & reducing cart abandonment" and this is REALLY misleading as cart abandonment features are only available on the commerce plan.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry you didn't see what you were looking for. The Automate plan includes the ability to send automated cart abandonment emails and you can use exit intent to save people before they leave. I believe the feature on the Commerce plan i am guessing you are referring to is cart value targeting which I just added this to your account.

Veleska Jewelry

not sure what happened. timed out. so I don't know if it is good or not. I was trying to make a campaign tried to give one star but wouldn't let me

March 15, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch. You can also reach out directly at support@privy.com if it doesnt get resolved.

Glazed Essentials

I wanted a spin wheel and ended up messing up my website trying todo so, also doesn't provide a lot of options for free use. I'm a new business and don't really find the need to spend $25+ a month on this application...maybe in the future.
For now i'll just stick with mailchimp that has more options available for free use and easier to navigate.

March 15, 2019

Sorry that the wheel ended up causing problems for you! If you want someone to look closer at it, give us a shout at support@privy.com

Lavish Realm

Heard about this app. Decided to add it to my store and try it out. Easy to set up. I am still reviewing this app for a true review but needed the pop-up to go away hence this partial. So far, okay.

March 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com

Wiley Hart

Good app. However, customer service is terrible. I emailed twice and still no response after a few days.

March 6, 2019

Sorry to hear about the slower than normal response time. I've flagged this for the support team and they should be in touch today.

Bagalsa

I spent 30 minutes to configure a pop up then IMPOSSIBLE to save. Waste of time .. I hope it will not happen again.

March 4, 2019

Really sorry to hear that! You might want to reach out to our support team for help if you havent already at support@privy.com

Clutch'd

I am using Privy because Mailchimp was having some problems with my pop-up email. I am disappointed that the features I once had for free on Mailchimp are not available to me through Privy.

March 1, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to accomplish what you were trying to do. We'd love to help! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com or open a chat from within our help docs at help.privy.com and we'll try to get you what you need.

Northstar Shelters

So far it's been a little confusing to set up and to know what else I need to do. The pop-up template began with the "submit" tab overlapping the other words and I had to figure out that it was up to me to rearrange everything. I think it will be great once it is working properly. I also see that I have 3/4 set up items completed but no indication of what is left to do. Just now I wasn't able to leave 3 stars. The "submit review" only activated when I lowered to two. Odd.