Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Wiley Hart

Good app. However, customer service is terrible. I emailed twice and still no response after a few days.

March 6, 2019

Sorry to hear about the slower than normal response time. I've flagged this for the support team and they should be in touch today.

Bagalsa

I spent 30 minutes to configure a pop up then IMPOSSIBLE to save. Waste of time .. I hope it will not happen again.

March 4, 2019

Really sorry to hear that! You might want to reach out to our support team for help if you havent already at support@privy.com

Clutch'd

I am using Privy because Mailchimp was having some problems with my pop-up email. I am disappointed that the features I once had for free on Mailchimp are not available to me through Privy.

March 1, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to accomplish what you were trying to do. We'd love to help! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com or open a chat from within our help docs at help.privy.com and we'll try to get you what you need.

Northstar Shelters

So far it's been a little confusing to set up and to know what else I need to do. The pop-up template began with the "submit" tab overlapping the other words and I had to figure out that it was up to me to rearrange everything. I think it will be great once it is working properly. I also see that I have 3/4 set up items completed but no indication of what is left to do. Just now I wasn't able to leave 3 stars. The "submit review" only activated when I lowered to two. Odd.

Twigs and Twirls

Don't pay for anything....completely not worth the money and totally underwhelming. Triggers don't function properly even when you are paying premium dollar. Got locked into a contract and was one of my worst business decisions yet. Email/Newsletter capability is a joke. If you are on free plan, they have some decent offerings.

Glam & Slay Fashion Trends

This app continues to show an error when I click on certain buttons. I am not sure if I will like this ad. Maybe the technical support should to update privy.

Thanks,

The Art Spider

It’s decent meat and potatoes. Although I haven’t really had a chance to use it. They asked me to write about my experience in the pool and I’m just now getting my feet wet.

Little Miss Compact

so far so good ! I love it! I have not mastered it yet but im looking forward in using it more and seeing results.

Krush Keepsakes

It would be nice if u stop forcing me to leave a review. I could not view the campaigns because the message to leave a review kept blocking it. Otherwise the app works fine.

RodeoMaverick

to expensive. seems like a good app but cost is way to much for start ups. the basic plan barely has any features.