Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Makhia

Très bien pour commencer quand on veut un plan gratuit. Par contre les popup sensées poper quand le client s'en va ne marchent pas toujours.

ciengramosmx

It's really easy to use, a lot of templates to choose. You can really design whatever you need. It´s great

Celesto

So far so good................................................................................................................................................................

La Selva Beach Spice

It's ok. Not a lot of font options, but it is pretty easy to navigate. It is better than the default option in shopify.

Texas Sludge Coffee Co.

So far so good. I haven't used it just yet but I am about to. Pretty easy to setup with lots of features.

Bold Addictions

I like the app, no complaints. I use it as a pop up to collect email addresses from ppl who visit my website in place of the newsletter setting in the themes to cut down on spam in my store and on my email contact list. I have the free plan and it does exactly what i need it to and also keep track of analytics. I recommend this app.

A&G HOUSE

ho usato questo prodotto la prima settimana e sembra soddisfare tutte le esigenze di cui avevo bisogno ottimo rapporto qualita prezzo.

Ampeleia

Easy to use than other popup apps but sometimes it seems to be stop working. It is not clear in the description if the app is free always or not.

Pro Minimalist

Overall it's great. Been using for a year now....just the upgrades plan still seems a bit expensive for us.

Wipling | Exclusive Store

This is a good app and really makes popups easy to work with so your customers can see them and enter in their emails, I use this app for all my sites!