Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Delfine Ch

Cool tool havent used it enough until now, too less features for free

Izmody

Just installed it. Was easy to set up. Will give a proper review in a couple of days.

Flashprices

it carries out what it says and give customer updates

Oinkbox

Not as impressed as I was at first. I was so excited to see a spin the wheel campaign and something that my startup could use for free! However, when using the free version, I've had campaign parameters change after saving multiple times. I hate that my customers don't get an email with the code they won. I have to upgrade for that option. That seems like it would be a standard feature given people need to remember the code they want to redeem. Also really disappointed that customer support was not available during their claimed hours. When I finally got help they don't seem to have current or correct information as I was sent a "how to" that was outdated and from 3 years ago and no longer worked. Maybe the upgraded version is better but my first experiences have been less than stellar.

Herbaterra

customer service is by chat only which is very inconvenient and very time consuming. privy should offer at least an online screen sharing service such as join.me or the likes for troubleshooting technical issues. you don't even have the option to copy and paste a screenshot via the chat sessions- you have to download a screenshot you want to send them, then upload it as an attachment- what a waste of time!! it's very frustrating.

Fashion8888

i like buy something Your review is too short. Enter a comment that is at least 30 characters
Rating must be selected

Black S Beauty

It's ok, it's not really easy to set up on a mobile but I'm sure on a desktop the process is better....heres hoping to many new potential customers

Promeu

Way too expensive and complicated for what you get

Mistfox Store

Don't know just started to use. Don't see any result yet.

Arby Organic

don t get it how I catch the emails and send them the promotions, and how to limit the numbers of emails to remain in free