Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Privy
4.6
July 7, 2019

it doesn't sync the customers the opt in for newsletter in my website, I don't see the point of having the app if it doesn't sync my customers

Budgie World
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 4, 2019

Can't switch connected shopify shop,Can't switch connected shopify shop,Can't switch connected shopify shop,Can't switch connected shopify shop,

SunLify
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 4, 2019

Im not able to change the color and font of the popup. Its to complicated and why is the color stuck on black when I clicked on teal? I thought this app would be better than mailchimp because of the options. Not being able to send emails with out the $10.00 upgrade is just like all the other apps, its just more difficult to use.

Philip Teal
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited July 3, 2019

There is a problem. the customer is not getting the advertised discount of 15% . They get 5% instead

UEndure
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited July 3, 2019

It’s really difficult to customize. I can’t put Japanese characters when I edit on pop up. I’ll come back after it developed.

Ecigar4jp Inc
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Privy replied July 3, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.